PDA

View Full Version : The Official Solomon Jones' small victories topic

HeliumFear
11-10-2010, 06:43 AM
Sometimes a player is so bad,you have to dig a little to find a positive so that their time on the team is more bareable. PD,let's dig for gold.

Tonight,Solomon Jones finished an alley-oop. That's exciting! Yea Solo! Great job! :dance:

Major Cold
11-10-2010, 08:02 AM
When he got a rebound last night the bench erupted.

Trophy
11-10-2010, 08:29 AM
Yeah, but it was irrelevant. :D

Deadshot
11-10-2010, 01:35 PM
I seem to remember him getting a nice block too.

HeliumFear
11-17-2010, 07:12 AM
Solo WENT OFF for 10 points!

I'm pretty sure he only had 1 illegal screen too! WOW! That's got to be a personal best!

jshortt
11-17-2010, 09:20 AM

I'm pretty sure he only had 1 illegal screen too! WOW! That's got to be a personal best!

And even that wasn't his fault, haha. T.J. didn't give him time to get set and just charged past while Solo was still coming to help. Let's be honest, Solo had a pretty good game last night. I know I was surprised.

Peace,
J

Future_NBA_Player
11-17-2010, 10:16 AM
Sometimes a player is so bad,you have to dig a little to find a positive so that their time on the team is more bareable. PD,let's dig for gold.

Tonight,Solomon Jones finished an alley-oop. That's exciting! Yea Solo! Great job! :dance:

Thats where you are wrong. If a player is good, you shouldn't have to dig. If you have to dig then the player shouldn't be on the floor. Solomon Jones is terrible, please front office trade him....

Future_NBA_Player
11-17-2010, 10:18 AM
Yeah, but it was irrelevant. :D

Yes, finally someone agrees. It doesn't matter if he went for forty, we still lost, so who cares?

Cut him, Jeff Foster should be the backup center.....

Sookie
11-17-2010, 01:30 PM

No, I'm pretty sure he had four..(2 with Price, 2 with Ford)

pacer4ever
11-17-2010, 02:08 PM

most of thoes points were layups because AJ price was passing good to him.

BornReady
11-17-2010, 02:12 PM
Last night, I restrained myself from indulging in a McDonald's mushroom n' swiss angus burger. Is that a small victory too?

HeliumFear
11-17-2010, 05:31 PM
Avoiding McNasty's is always a small victory in my book.

There were 4? Seriously? I remember 2 of them now,but 4? Okay,I'm gonna have to say that's not a small victory.

judicata
11-17-2010, 05:31 PM
Not sure what ya'll expect from your 6th big off the bench. He did have a nice game, no need to trivialize it. And he's pretty low on the list of things wrong with this team.

thefeistyone
11-17-2010, 06:01 PM
Thats where you are wrong. If a player is good, you shouldn't have to dig. If you have to dig then the player shouldn't be on the floor. Solomon Jones is terrible, please front office trade him....

I don't think he's too tradeable, i don't know if he could make another roster let alone have a team give us something for him.

That aside, I wish we would have kept Magnum Rolle..

And for the small victory portion of the thread, the man can hit a wide open dunk with pretty good consistency from what i can tell. Although it is early in the season.