PDA

View Full Version : COURTSIDE SEATS FOR TONIGHT

Pacers4Life
11-05-2010, 03:06 PM
Well actually there ONLY row 2... lower level. I cant use them. I've done this once before and it worked out wonderfully for both parties. Instead of offering them to circle city tickets I'd love it if someone on here could use them. I'm looking for like $40-60 for them each. Idk if thats a lot but a full $120 to go to a Pacers game... I cant imagine. But its for the experience. PM me... text me (317-750-3758) if you are interested at all. I'd meet you there and hand deliver them

:gopacers::dance:

PacersPride
11-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Well actually there ONLY row 2... lower level. I cant use them. I've done this once before and it worked out wonderfully for both parties. Instead of offering them to circle city tickets I'd love it if someone on here could use them. I'm looking for like $40-60 for them each. Idk if thats a lot but a full $120 to go to a Pacers game... I cant imagine. But its for the experience. PM me... text me (317-750-3758) if you are interested at all. I'd meet you there and hand deliver them

:gopacers::dance:

hello, yes im interested.. i just shot ya a text

Pacers4Life
11-05-2010, 03:23 PM
sorry everyone... i was just kinda desperate to get rid of the tix... i couldn't let them go to waste. I think as of now this thread is dead.