PDA

View Full Version : Preseason +/-

Anthem
10-15-2010, 09:56 PM
Anybody seen it? I can't find one posted so far.

McKeyFan
10-15-2010, 10:11 PM
Dahntay's can't be too good tonight.

We were up 18 when he started the second half. Down one when he left.

Sookie
10-15-2010, 10:12 PM
Danny +22
Josh +9
Hibbert -4
Dun -26
Collison 0
AJ +2
George +5
Rush - 27
Hans +15
S Jones -28
Foster -9
Rolle -12
Posey -23
Stephenson -21
Djones - 41 (in 3 games…)
Ford - +3

Pacers4Life
10-16-2010, 12:26 AM
dang girl, nice. i was totally about to put forth the effort to do this. solid solid work lol

pacer4ever
10-16-2010, 12:29 AM
Danny +22
Josh +9
Hibbert -4
Dun -26
Collison 0
AJ +2Foster -9
Rolle -12
George +5Rush - 27
Hans +15
S Jones -28

Posey -23
Stephenson -21
Djones - 41 (in 3 games…)
Ford - +3

thanks i was about to look this up. PG24's plus minus is encouraging i hope JOB plays him more. and Djones is just LOL

Anthem
10-16-2010, 12:40 AM
Sookie rocks.

Sorted, then, this would be:

Danny +22
Hans +15
Josh +9
George +5
Ford +3
AJ +2
Collison 0
Hibbert -4
Foster -9
Rolle -12
Stephenson -21
Posey -23
Dun -26
Rush - 27
S Jones -28
Djones -41

Interesting. Except for Hans, our bench has really been getting killed.

Sookie
10-16-2010, 12:41 AM
dang girl, nice. i was totally about to put forth the effort to do this. solid solid work lol

honestly, I had a sick curiosity over Dahntay's..:laugh: I knew it was bad but.....

I was shocked at Rush's to be honest.

Day-V
10-16-2010, 12:44 AM

I've been shocked to see him not play at all in ANY of the home games. Not 1 minute.

Pacers4Life
10-16-2010, 12:46 AM
honestly, I had a sick curiosity over Dahntay's..:laugh: I knew it was bad but.....

Most of us probably didn't see it due to the conflicting time of the baseball game... but at halftime they had a really nice video about AJ and his road to recovery. It was really pretty awesome. Much respect found for AJ, he's worked his *** off all summer too.

As for these pesky numbers... I.. don't really know lol.
Our 2 best defenders supposedly on the perimeter were TORCHED and our point play was status quo with the opposition. Which is more than could be said in years past.
The real season needs to just start and nothing else matters!

Sudenote: I likee the vibe of this thread so far. Are there no highlights to be found of the game? I cant seem to find any. I watched it... but im trying to see that PG slam again for sure

pacer4ever
10-16-2010, 12:51 AM
Sookie rocks.

Sorted, then, this would be:

Danny +22
Hans +15
Josh +9
George +5
Ford +3
AJ +2
Collison 0
Hibbert -4
Foster -9
Rolle -12
Stephenson -21
Posey -23
Dun -26
Rush - 27
S Jones -28
Djones -41

Interesting. Our bench has really been getting killed.

ty. Ya we need to move Mike to the bench for more scoring because AJ and tyler and Paul might not be enoght. If i were the coach(scary thoght) i would start PG24. Let mike play with the 2nd unit and have him the primary scorer. And sometimes depnding on who we are playing put Born Ready in there for some Ofnse. Like say we are playing the bulls if Ronnie Brewer is in i might play born ready over mike.

pacer4ever
10-16-2010, 12:56 AM
Most of us probably didn't see it due to the conflicting time of the baseball game... but at halftime they had a really nice video about AJ and his road to recovery. It was really pretty awesome. Much respect found for AJ, he's worked his *** off all summer too.

As for these pesky numbers... I.. don't really know lol.
Our 2 best defenders supposedly on the perimeter were TORCHED and our point play was status quo with the opposition. Which is more than could be said in years past.
The real season needs to just start and nothing else matters!

Sudenote: I likee the vibe of this thread so far. Are there no highlights to be found of the game? I cant seem to find any. I watched it... but im trying to see that PG slam again for sure

NBA.com for highlights. and damm i wish i saw that video on AJ they should of showed it at te field house. Did Stacy talk bout her fathead??? i was holding roy's up

Pacers4Life
10-16-2010, 01:07 AM
No it was a really legit video. Like the had been making it bit by bit over the course of the summer. great interviews with thwe trainers who couldn't stop gushing about his work ethic. Area 55 got plenty of love from Chris Denari. Plenty of shots during timeouts and they started with a nice story about how A55 came to be. Godd stuff

pacer4ever
10-16-2010, 01:11 AM
No it was a really legit video. Like the had been making it bit by bit over the course of the summer. great interviews with thwe trainers who couldn't stop gushing about his work ethic. Area 55 got plenty of love from Chris Denari. Plenty of shots during timeouts and they started with a nice story about how A55 came to be. Godd stuff

they were making a video 2nite in the stands for stacey and her fathead the guys made.

duke dynamite
10-16-2010, 02:48 AM
+/- is a tool, not THE tool.

McKeyFan
10-16-2010, 09:57 AM
+/- is a tool, not THE tool.
What kind of Tool would say such a thing?