PDA

View Full Version : Locker room restaurant.....

graphic-er
10-13-2010, 04:06 PM
Hey all got a question, maybe you all could help out.

Just got some free tickets for tonight's game that includes access to the Locker Room Restaurant, which is the area just outside the practice court. Is this place just like Legends where its all free food and drink? Or is it more like the club level restaurant?

Doddage
10-13-2010, 04:25 PM
You have to buy the food there. It's just like any other restaurant where you get a menu and order food.

duke dynamite
10-13-2010, 04:25 PM
Nothing is inclusive. It's just a restaurant.

BillS
10-13-2010, 04:33 PM
It is a pay-for-order restaurant but it has better beer than the concourse level usually does.

SMosley21
10-13-2010, 04:53 PM
It is a pay-for-order restaurant but it has better beer than the concourse level usually does.

Most important thing anyone should take away from this thread.

graphic-er
10-13-2010, 04:59 PM
Thanks, guys. I was just curious I had only been down there once before during pick a seat event.

Mods, please close thread if you so desire.

docpaul
10-13-2010, 04:59 PM
Food is pretty good there. I like it better than the buffet on the club level.

Brad8888
10-13-2010, 05:04 PM
If you want to try to get Bird's autograph, having access to the Locker Room restaurant is the first step from what I understand. I've never been there for games, so I am not sure if you get to see enough of the players going back and forth to the Pacers locker room to overcome what I assume to be watching the game on monitors as opposed to having a direct view of very much of the court.

For those who have been, are my assumptions about right?

PjRunnerKt
11-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Yeah I am in the same boat as graphic-er...Got my hands on some row 1 seats! We are excited to experience our first Pacers game. I want my younger brother to have a good experience. Any advice on getting autographs?