PDA

View Full Version : PG24 special offer for openin night via twitter

pacer4ever
10-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Special offer for my tweeples 1st 50 fans 2 go to http://bit.ly/1st50pg get 2 club tix for only $30 for #Pacers Home Opener.. Come out!

@King24George: Special Ticket Offer for my Twitter followers!
I Protect the Promise to make every game a memorable experience for our fans. I want to make sure you get to experience our first regular season home game on Saturday, Oct. 30 vs. the Philadelphia 76ers.

Through this offer, you can get two Krieg DeVault Club Level tickets for only $30 for this game. By purchasing tickets for our Home Opener, you'll also receive two complimentary tickets to our preseason game this Friday, Oct. 15 vs. the New Orleans Hornets.

This offer is only available to the first 50 fans who order, so act quickly. I look forward to seeing you in Conseco Fieldhouse. Thanks for your support.

-Paul George

pacers74
10-13-2010, 02:10 PM
I got 2 tickets. It is very good deal. I have been trying to get tickets to this game. The best deal I could find were 2 club level tickets for $17 a piece, plus like $15 for shipping.

pacer4ever
10-13-2010, 03:18 PM
I got 2 tickets. It is very good deal. I have been trying to get tickets to this game. The best deal I could find were 2 club level tickets for $17 a piece, plus like $15 for shipping.

yes it is a very good deal i would do it if i didnt have season tickets.

microwave_oven
10-13-2010, 03:24 PM
I just purchased mine! Anyone know anything about the Club Level? Whenever I actually get to go to games, I'm usually in the balcony...

ChristianDudley
10-13-2010, 03:33 PM
I just purchased mine! Anyone know anything about the Club Level? Whenever I actually get to go to games, I'm usually in the balcony...

there they have waiters that come to your seat to take your food/beverage order so you don't have to leave your seat...that is one perk of the Krieg DeVault Club Level that I know of. Seats are also of course better than Balcony Level seating even though there's really no bad seat in Conseco.

pacer4ever
10-13-2010, 03:35 PM
there they have waiters that come to your seat to take your food/beverage order so you don't have to leave your seat...that is one perk of the Krieg DeVault Club Level that I know of. Seats are also of course better than Balcony Level seating even though there's really no bad seat in Conseco.

So true that is the best thing about the field house. But i do love my club seats lol.

BillS
10-13-2010, 04:45 PM

My annual complaint is that the Club Seat waiters don't have access to the complete range of beers available in the Varsity and premium concession stands.

We'll see if they fix that - note that for preseason they often don't have the in-seat wait staff working yet.

PacerPride33
10-13-2010, 04:50 PM
how do you know if you were one of the 50 first people to get the club tickets?

pacers74
10-13-2010, 05:05 PM
how do you know if you were one of the 50 first people to get the club tickets?

I got a conformation right away and an email saying my tickets would be in will call.

Brad8888
10-13-2010, 06:01 PM
My annual complaint is that the Club Seat waiters don't have access to the complete range of beers available in the Varsity and premium concession stands.

We'll see if they fix that - note that for preseason they often don't have the in-seat wait staff working yet.

The waitstaff was working for the Orlando game. I was in section 104, and the same waiter was there who had been there at the end of the year two years ago. Since there was virtually nobody in the 3 sections of the club level he covers that night, he sat and chatted for a few minutes.

He informed me that at least on food items (I don't drink beer so I can't speak to that) that the waitstaff has been given permission for this season to even go down to the main concourse and get whatever the people on the club level want, as opposed to being restricted to the very limited menus for the seating area, and that this is the first time they have been allowed to do that because they are so concerned about poor attendance and are desperate to entice people to buy as much as possible while they are at the games. A huge change, and who knows how long that might last due to the inherent inefficiencies of needing to have runners making runs to the main concourses.

Again, I don't know if that applies to drinks, though.

pwee31
10-13-2010, 08:26 PM
Not bad, I already have my tickets for opening night otherwise I would have jumped

tfarks
10-13-2010, 08:57 PM
Well the page still comes up, soo I assume 50 people haven't ordered yet. I'll give it a shot.

tfarks
10-13-2010, 09:21 PM
Sweet it worked.

Swish
10-14-2010, 12:11 AM
I would be all over this if I wasn't going to be out of town that weekend.

Day-V
10-14-2010, 12:13 AM
Man, I hope Opening Night is a sellout.

pacer4ever
10-14-2010, 12:17 AM

ME 2

JonnyB83
10-14-2010, 12:20 AM

Opening night always seems to do pretty well from what I can remember. If not a sell out pretty close.

smj887
10-14-2010, 01:33 AM
Just ordered, great deal. Pacer4ever - thank you for posting this!

pacer4ever
10-14-2010, 12:06 PM
Just ordered, great deal. Pacer4ever - thank you for posting this!

no promlem i just want a packed house.

PacerFan31
10-14-2010, 12:11 PM
They are also available through Danny's twitter page as well.

BillS
10-14-2010, 12:16 PM
The waitstaff was working for the Orlando game. I was in section 104, and the same waiter was there who had been there at the end of the year two years ago. Since there was virtually nobody in the 3 sections of the club level he covers that night, he sat and chatted for a few minutes.

He informed me that at least on food items (I don't drink beer so I can't speak to that) that the waitstaff has been given permission for this season to even go down to the main concourse and get whatever the people on the club level want, as opposed to being restricted to the very limited menus for the seating area, and that this is the first time they have been allowed to do that because they are so concerned about poor attendance and are desperate to entice people to buy as much as possible while they are at the games. A huge change, and who knows how long that might last due to the inherent inefficiencies of needing to have runners making runs to the main concourses.

Again, I don't know if that applies to drinks, though.

Wait staff was working last night as well after all. They have Fat Tire on the Club Seat menu. :cheers:

They didn't say anything about going to concession stands for the rest of the menu, but we'll see as the year goes on.

pacer4ever
10-14-2010, 12:19 PM
They are also available through Danny's twitter page as well.

here is the link

https://www.pacersgroups.com/dgranger33/index2.html