PDA

View Full Version : There is an Autograph session next game

pacer4ever
10-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Got an e-mail about this but does anyone know who will sign the whole team?

PacerFan31
10-11-2010, 11:57 PM
Hopefully it's part of the VIP experience thing

El Pacero
10-12-2010, 12:13 AM
I filled out so many polls about how I love the Pacers... I don't get any cool emails anymore.

Trader Joe
10-12-2010, 12:16 AM
I got notice as a College Go Pass holder, but we get some special wrist band for admittance.

Psyren
10-12-2010, 01:19 AM
I got notice as a College Go Pass holder, but we get some special wrist band for admittance.
The College Go Pass people are receiving wrist bands as well?

Geez, that's how the VIP experience thing is too. At this rate, it's sounding more and more confusing seeing as the Pacers have yet to send out any emails saying exactly how it's going to work.

Oh well, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

pacer4ever
10-12-2010, 02:07 AM
The College Go Pass people are receiving wrist bands as well?

Geez, that's how the VIP experience thing is too. At this rate, it's sounding more and more confusing seeing as the Pacers have yet to send out any emails saying exactly how it's going to work.

Oh well, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

It says just come to the game and get a wristband pregame and you are allowed to go to an autograph session postgame.

Psyren
10-12-2010, 02:31 AM
It says just come to the game and get a wristband pregame and you are allowed to go to an autograph session postgame.

Thanks for the info.

Does anyone know how it's going to work to get your wristband? Some type of ID or something?

Not a big deal, just wondering since there has been so little detail sent to us about this.

SMosley21
10-12-2010, 08:20 AM
Go inside, go to the kiosk just to the right side of Section 1/20 and ask one of the ticket reps. They're pretty easy to spot. They're the ones that are dressed in suits and carry around walkie talkies and clipboards or binders.

Justin Tyme
10-12-2010, 09:34 AM
I know many Pacer fans are collectors of Pacers autographs and stuff. I'm not one though. Being an avid Craigslist person, (I bought 8 things off Craigslist yesterday) I noticed yesterday, Monday, in the merchandise section someone in Indy had 3 authentic never woren Pacers hats for sale. One had the autographs of Dale Davis, Mark Jackson, Mel Daniels, and Darnell Hillman. The price for all 3 hats was $15. The hats were still listed this morning, so if anyone has an interest in Pacers stuff with autograghs heres your opportunity. Justin

ChristianDudley
10-12-2010, 03:28 PM
It will probably be either 1 player like Granger or Hibbert or 3 random players. Hopefully it will be worth it for you all!