PDA

View Full Version : Anybody interested in getting some Bam Bams for Pacers games?

ChristianDudley
10-08-2010, 10:55 PM
I have lots of these Bam Bams laying around my room and thought that if anybody wants them for Pacers games or for their Pacers collection/memorabilia display or something, I could get rid of them that way. If you don't know what Bam Bams are, they are the "noise makers" that you hit together to distract players shooting free throws and are normally only given out to fans/spectators that are sitting behind the baskets, so if you'll be attending some Pacers games and won't be able to get these, now is your chance to bang them together at games in other seats than just behind the baskets lol. I guess I'll make them a maximum of 3 sets per user and all that I ask is for $2 cash in return so that it pays for the shipping.

I'm not sure if anybody would be interested in them, but I thought I'd put it out there. Thanks!

Christian

pacer4ever
10-08-2010, 10:58 PM
shipping are u gonna go to any games we can meet up

BRushWithDeath
10-08-2010, 11:00 PM
They are free and annoying. So I can totally see why you think people would like to buy them from you.

xBulletproof
10-08-2010, 11:01 PM
WTF is a bam bam?

The only Bam Bam I know of lives in Bedrock.

ChristianDudley
10-08-2010, 11:02 PM
pacer4ever- PM sent

BRushWithDeath- They're not buying them, the $2 is to cover postage.

xBulletproof- Please read, obviously.

Day-V
10-08-2010, 11:02 PM
WTF is a bam bam?

The only Bam Bam I know of lives in Bedrock.

Those Thunder Stick-things.

ChristianDudley
10-08-2010, 11:08 PM
shipping are u gonna go to any games we can meet up

i won't be at a game until November

JonnyB83
10-09-2010, 09:22 AM
I hate the bam bams. I shall pop your bam bams :)