:chargers: (2-2)

:raiders: (1-3)

Time: 4:15 PM ET

Television: :cbssports:

BYE:

:dolphins: :patriots: :steelers: :seahawks:

Natston
10-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Is there a worse game than between the Titans and Cowboys? No, because if either team loses it'll be the biggest upset since that one dinosaur killed another dinosaur...

Lord Helmet
10-10-2010, 04:36 PM
Dallas is probably the early favorite to win the Super Bowl, though. So I don't know what you're smoking, man.

Tony Romo? J. Whit? DeMarcus Ware? This team is full of stars. DEZ BRYANT? Come on, Natston, I thought you knew your NFL?

But, eh, you do believe that Carson Palmer isn't better than Peyton Manning, so you are kind of silly. :laugh:

Natston
10-10-2010, 04:45 PM
TH3 B3NG1LS WOULD NEVER .-.. --- ... . | - --- | .- | .-.. . ... ... . .-. | - . .- -- | .-.. .. -.- . | - --- | - .... . | -... ..- -.-. ... | .- -. -.. | ... .. -. -.-. . | .-- . | -. . ...- . .-. | .... .- ...- . | - --- | -.-. --- -. ... .. -.. . .-. | .- -. -.-- --- -. . | . .-.. ... . | .-- .... . -. | .-- . | .--. --- ... - | .-- . | -- .. --. .... - | .- ... | .-- . .-.. .-.. | ..- ... . | -- --- .-. ... . | -.-. --- -.. . |

vapacersfan
10-10-2010, 05:51 PM
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!

WOOO HOOOO

Natston
10-10-2010, 06:45 PM
the boys' might have just broncoed Marvin Harrisoned Britt, man I feel old...

SycamoreKen
10-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Two stupid penalty calls sure helped out the Titans. Why does the offensive guy get to hold and shove the defenders facemask but the defender can't do the same? The NFL has some dumb rules.

pacer4ever
10-10-2010, 08:58 PM
i love the red zone channel lol

vapacersfan
10-10-2010, 09:33 PM
fourth straight week the Redskins have knocked out an opponents key offensive player

Rogers sustained a concussion either in the 4th quarter or OT

travmil
10-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Well there's something to be proud of...

xBulletproof
10-10-2010, 09:45 PM
We don't play the Redskins this year, right? lol

vapacersfan
10-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Not necessarily proud of, but not ashamed of it either.

The Pacers injuries today definitly helped us win, then again we also had to beat the refs today so really we should get two wins (and I rarely complain about the refs because calls normally even out, but they were terrible today)

Also, this is a defense that could not stop a JV offense the past couple of years. SO my apologies if it excites me that they actually are playing "aggressive" now (even if it is only in the 4th quarter and OT)

vapacersfan
10-10-2010, 09:47 PM
We don't play the Redskins this year, right? lol

The Colts play the Redskins next Sunday.

I think they are actually going to allow people to start tailgating at 2PM next week, not that it impacts anyone that posts here.

xBulletproof
10-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Son of a ....

We're hurt enough, ok?

vapacersfan
10-10-2010, 09:58 PM
I actually think it should be a fun game.

The Redskins defense has been a bend but dont break defense (giving up huge cushions to wide outs) and I have not followed the Colts but from what I have read it sounds like the defense is there big issue.

The two huge things the Skins have going the last two weeks are finding a backup rb and having some receiver break out, and Brandon Banks is playing with a chip on his shoulder after getting cut. It is like he is playing at a different speed then everyone else on special teams