Trader Joe
10-07-2010, 09:24 AM
Is being televised in HD?

graphic-er
10-07-2010, 09:40 AM
Yes I believe so.

SMosley21
10-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Yes and so will the game on Friday, October 15th, will be televised on FSI in HD.

dohman
10-07-2010, 12:37 PM
Thank God. I was so frustrated last night not being able to watch it. I mean if the colts were not on during the pre season people would be rioting.

Lord Helmet
10-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Thank God. I was so frustrated last night not being able to watch it. I mean if the colts were not on during the pre season people would be rioting.
Eh, not really. I'm a pretty big Colts fan and I really only watch the starters during the preseason.

pacer4ever
10-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Eh, not really. I'm a pretty big Colts fan and I really only watch the starters during the preseason.

ya not many people watch pre season football lol. The colts never even try in the pre season lol. I hate the pre season with a passion

coop-a-loop
10-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Schedule page lists if its on TV: http://www.nba.com/pacers/schedule/

Day-V
10-07-2010, 08:09 PM
I'm going to the game tomorrow. Even though it's pre-season, I'm pretty excited.

Pacers#1Fan
10-07-2010, 08:21 PM
I'll be at the game too. Who all is going to be there?

Brad8888
10-07-2010, 08:31 PM
I'll be at the game too. Who all is going to be there?

I'm going! Speed talked me into it with his post about the improvements he believes are happening in the offense from a movement standpoint, and I want to see that for myself.

Pacers#1Fan
10-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Nice, hope to see some of you guys there. I've never met anyone from the forum, knowingly anyway.

pwee31
10-07-2010, 08:52 PM
I'll be there

redfoster
10-07-2010, 09:00 PM
I'll be there, as well. Looking forward to seeing Collison and the rookies.

Hicks
10-07-2010, 09:10 PM
I'm pleasantly surprised to say that I'll be there, too. :)

Day-V
10-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Shouldn't be hard to find me, I'll be the one dressed in Pacers gear.

pianoman
10-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Hahaha. I'm taking my buddy who doesn't follow the NBA at all to his first pacers game. I'm making him wear a tinsley jersey :D

Pacers#1Fan
10-07-2010, 09:56 PM
I'm taking the dude that's moving to Indy with me. He has never been to a game either.

I Love P
10-07-2010, 10:01 PM
I'll be there, I guess Conseco wants to check out my fatheads. They called my buddy earlier today and asked him the size of them and stuff. I'll be hearing from someone through the Pacers tomorrow when they call. I'm going to tell them we aren't bringing out the fatheads until the real season begins October 30th.

Pacers#1Fan
10-07-2010, 10:05 PM
I'll be there, I guess Conseco wants to check out my fatheads. They called my buddy earlier today and asked him the size of them and stuff. I'll be hearing from someone through the Pacers tomorrow when they call. I'm going to tell them we aren't bringing out the fatheads until the real season begins October 30th.

They probably want to make sure the people behind you will be able to see.

JonnyB83
10-07-2010, 10:22 PM
I'll be there. Trying to figure out what jersey to wear. Feel free to help. I have Price Hans Hibbert Danny (all star) foster (huge on me now but I'll still wear it) JMac, Reggie, Rose, Jackson those are most of the current/still in good grace options I have.

Kemo
10-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Hahaha. I'm taking my buddy who doesn't follow the NBA at all to his first pacers game. I'm making him wear a tinsley jersey :D

LOL that is CRUEL man ....
The guy's first Pacer experience, and you are gonna ruin it for him..lol

you're EEEEEEVIL!:laugh::laugh:

pianoman
10-07-2010, 10:47 PM
LOL that is CRUEL man ....
The guy's first Pacer experience, and you are gonna ruin it for him..lol

you're EEEEEEVIL!:laugh::laugh:

Well, That's what he gets for not following the pacers.

duke dynamite
10-08-2010, 07:52 AM
I'm going! Speed talked me into it with his post about the improvements he believes are happening in the offense from a movement standpoint, and I want to see that for myself.
Let's meet up after the game.

aero
10-08-2010, 07:58 AM
i really wish i could go to the game, gotta work :(

BillS
10-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Unfortunately I can't make it, gotta go out of town.

That means I have some tickets if someone wants to PM me before 11 am EST.

EDIT: They're gone. That was quick :)

pacer4ever
10-08-2010, 08:52 AM
got my tickets for the game 2day.

graphic-er
10-08-2010, 09:19 AM
I got the free ticket offer via email the other day and was super excited, but they were up in the nose bleed sections. I'm a ticket snob so I turned it down. We have the best seats in the balcony for our ticket package, so free tickets have to be as good or better(club level). I've sat up there in the nose bleed too many times and having to deal with the all rif raf and their kids.

BPump33
10-08-2010, 09:21 AM
I got the free ticket offer via email the other day and was super excited, but they were up in the nose bleed sections. I'm a ticket snob so I turned it down. We have the best seats in the balcony for our ticket package, so free tickets have to be as good or better(club level). I've sat up there in the nose bleed too many times and having to deal with the all rif raf and their kids.

Hi, I'm rif raf.

graphic-er
10-08-2010, 09:28 AM
Hi, I'm rif raf.

Sup...

Pacers4Life
10-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Hi, I'm rif raf.
sometimes for a mere $5 too no less. Such a shame...

graphic-er
10-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Hey if ya'll want to sit up there, more power to you. Every experience I've had in the balcony above row 3 has been terrible. Kids running around you. People hitting bam bams in your ears. Putting their foot on your seatback. Enjoy it all you want.

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 10:26 AM
I hate it when kids have fun at a sporting event...little SOB's.

Brad8888
10-08-2010, 10:43 AM
I hate it when kids have fun at a sporting event...little SOB's.

I know, right?

I'm going to make sure that my nephew has absolutely no fun tonight after getting his face painted while he eats cotton candy and pizza and popcorn and gets all sugar buzzed and stands and cheers wildly with the ear-splitting screeches the way that only the young kids can when his favorite player, Josh McRoberts (he was his favorite player last year, too, pretty smart kid :)), dunks or makes a good hustle play, or when the Power Pack performs, or when the T-Shirts are being tossed into the crowd, or when Boomer is within eyesight. And boy, will I give him what-for when he spontaneously starts bouncing up and down in his seat for reasons that I am not aware of until he says why he is so excited (of course, at 8 years old, he cannot WAIT to tell you WHY!!!!!).

duke dynamite
10-08-2010, 10:46 AM
I love my seat in the balcony. Sure every now and then I get annoyed by kids, etc., but I come to watch the games and see and hear the sights and sounds. If I didn't want all of that I'd stay home and watch it on TV.

You know, if you don't like those things then sure, sit down low or stay at home. Since you have the means to buy a better seat, well awesome.

Speed
10-08-2010, 10:47 AM
One time this big cat came up there banging a drum, the kids were yelling his name all excited, it was crazy, just horrible. Don't get me started on Disney World.... the Zoo??? Come on!!!

For real, one day you'll have kids and get it. :D

As far as riff raff, ya I know quite a few balcony season ticket holders and they are far from riff raff.

Anyway, no worries, I'm sure it wasn't meant like it sounded.

duke dynamite
10-08-2010, 10:57 AM
One time this big cat came up there banging a drum, the kids were yelling his name all excited, it was crazy, just horrible. Don't get me started on Disney World.... the Zoo??? Come on!!!

For real, one day you'll have kids and get it. :D

As far as riff raff, ya I know quite a few balcony season ticket holders and they are far from riff raff.

Anyway, no worries, I'm sure it wasn't meant like it sounded.
Wait...someone called me "riff raff"!? Just because I sit above row 3 in the balcony...that's bull****. I love the balcony. I can afford it.

BobbyMac
10-08-2010, 10:57 AM
My wife and I are going to the game. We can't wait...does anyone know when the doors open?

duke dynamite
10-08-2010, 10:58 AM
My wife and I are going to the game. We can't wait...does anyone know when the doors open?

BillS
10-08-2010, 10:59 AM
Wait...someone called me "riff raff"!?

I'd be more surprised if someone DIDN'T call you "riff raff".

It's just a jump to the left...

imawhat
10-08-2010, 11:01 AM
The game popped up on my cable schedule last night via League Pass.

It's the first preseason game available to me in five seasons. Can't wait!

Brad8888
10-08-2010, 11:04 AM
[COLOR=darkolivegreen]One time this big cat came up there banging a drum, the kids were yelling his name all excited, it was crazy, just horrible.

Yeah, about that big cat. I will never forget one of the only times my wife has attended a game with me. It was the very first preseason game the season that we traded Harrington for Stephen Jackson, who got 29 points that game.

The game was at Worthen Arena at Ball State, and our regular tickets translated that year to being first row directly behind the basket at one end of the court. During one of the breaks in the action, that big cat came over to us and sat down right on my wife's lap! And, she LIKED IT... :hmm:

My wife and I don't ever talk about that little incident, I'll tell you that right now! I never have trusted him since, either...:laugh::laugh::hmm:

Day-V
10-08-2010, 11:08 AM
I kinda get what graphic-er is saying. I have absolutely no problem with kids being at the game, hell I WAS a kid at many games over a decade ago. But my parents never took me until I was old enough to understand what was going on. (My first game was in '98 at MSA against the Timberwolves. I remember it vividly. Smits was hurt, so AD started. Pacers led 60-40 at halftime, but Minnesota tried to come back, ultimately falling short 111-108. Great game.) But recently, I myself have had quite a few instances where you're up in the balcony behind a couple and their 2 or 3 kids, and their kids are just running up and down and through the aisles screaming their every-loving heads off, not even ACKNOWLEDGING there's a basketball game going on, while their parents just sit their and act as if they don't exist and, yeah, it becomes a bit annoying. Get a babysitter. And these are the same parental powerhouses that will turn and give you the biggest death-glare if you scream out even ONE "God-damnit, T.J!" in front of their precious angels. Never understood that one.

[/rant]

graphic-er
10-08-2010, 11:10 AM
I know, right?

I'm going to make sure that my nephew has absolutely no fun tonight after getting his face painted while he eats cotton candy and pizza and popcorn and gets all sugar buzzed and stands and cheers wildly with the ear-splitting screeches the way that only the young kids can when his favorite player, Josh McRoberts (he was his favorite player last year, too, pretty smart kid :)), dunks or makes a good hustle play, or when the Power Pack performs, or when the T-Shirts are being tossed into the crowd, or when Boomer is within eyesight. And boy, will I give him what-for when he spontaneously starts bouncing up and down in his seat for reasons that I am not aware of until he says why he is so excited (of course, at 8 years old, he cannot WAIT to tell you WHY!!!!!).

Yea I bet you let him throw popcorn on people too.

graphic-er
10-08-2010, 11:30 AM
The Balcony Riff Raff=
People who put their feet up on your back rest.
People sitting behind you who position their knees in a such a manner that results in getting your head knee'd if you tilt your head back, then don't apologize for what just happened.
People who talk louder than they need too about things that have nothing to do with the game.
Must Bang the bam bams in your ear just because they are in their hands. Like its some sort of fidgeting complex.
People who let their kids run all over the place and ignore any kind of responsibility for them while watching the game. Then their kids are all bumping into you while they cut the corners running from aisle to aisle and up and down the stairs. Letting their kids throw popcorn everywhere. Hitting you on the head with the Bam Bams.

You know people who are just generally inconsiderate of those around them.

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 11:44 AM
The "riff raff" you just described are present at every level of Conseco, they're just called ********.

BPump33
10-08-2010, 11:45 AM
The Balcony Riff Raff=
People sitting behind you who position their knees in a such a manner that results in getting your head knee'd if you tilt your head back, then don't apologize for what just happened.
People who talk louder than they need too about things that have nothing to do with the game.
Must Bang the bam bams in your ear just because they are in their hands. Like its some sort of fidgeting complex.
People who let their kids run all over the place and ignore any kind of responsibility for them while watching the game. Then their kids are all bumping into you while they cut the corners running from aisle to aisle and up and down the stairs. Letting their kids throw popcorn everywhere. Hitting you on the head with the Bam Bams.

I don't disagree with you that those things suck, but it's not just the balcony. I have sat in (at least close to) every section in Conseco and there are those people everywhere. I might be alone on this one, but the worst part about sitting courtside or even lower level is having to hear the people "talking shop" and not even paying attention to the game or only making snide remarks about the team when they do pay attention.

Basically, yes I agree with you about the "riff raff," but I think it's everywhere not just the people who can't afford to buy better seats.

Edit: Or what Trader Joe said while I was typing this....

Speed
10-08-2010, 11:54 AM
Yep, I find the balcony are people who paid for the seats themselves, not corporate. Not that corporate folks can't get into it, but it's moreso in the balcony, imo. I never minded sitting in the balcony, I'm just happy to be in my version of basketball Mecca. Now I'll sit courtside if anyone is offering. :)

Some of the groups of rowdy kids are there with free tickets, it's a really big deal for them to get to go, I'm excited for them. I understand if they get a little distracted by it all.

As for parents not watching there kids, well thats everywhere, so nothing special there, really.

Listen if it's such a big deal, go sit in the restaraunt bar. It's just not cool to say the folks in the balcony are riff raff because it's not true. I'll sit with the "riff raff" any day of the week, thats my people!

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 11:57 AM
What is not true, and frankly sort of offensive, is suggesting that people in balcony are riff raff because of the price of the tickets, when in reality people are rude and inconsiderate all over the arena. I've had season tickets in the club level, and about 6 rows up at half court. People were jerks and annoying around their too. It has nothing to do with money or financial means.

duke dynamite
10-08-2010, 12:03 PM
All the running around and crazy kids will slow down when the fans decide to come back and there is no room for those shenanigans. Trust me, the reason why they do it is because there is enough emptyness to do it.

duke dynamite
10-08-2010, 12:05 PM
The Balcony Riff Raff=

I like to bang the Bam Bams sometimes.

pwee31
10-08-2010, 12:13 PM
The "riff raff" you just described are present at every level of Conseco, they're just called ********.

Speaking of a$$holes, I'll be in club level tonight. :laugh:

graphic-er
10-08-2010, 12:23 PM
Yep, I find the balcony are people who paid for the seats themselves, not corporate. Not that corporate folks can't get into it, but it's moreso in the balcony, imo. I never minded sitting in the balcony, I'm just happy to be in my version of basketball Mecca. Now I'll sit courtside if anyone is offering. :)

Some of the groups of rowdy kids are there with free tickets, it's a really big deal for them to get to go, I'm excited for them. I understand if they get a little distracted by it all.

As for parents not watching there kids, well thats everywhere, so nothing special there, really.

Listen if it's such a big deal, go sit in the restaraunt bar. It's just not cool to say the folks in the balcony are riff raff because it's not true. I'll sit with the "riff raff" any day of the week, thats my people!

Hey if you want to identify with people in the Balcony who make going to games an unpleasant experience, then more power to you....just don't be offended if I dont' want to sit up there with you. I'll take my Row 2 in the Balcony and enjoy the game thoroughly .

graphic-er
10-08-2010, 12:26 PM
What is not true, and frankly sort of offensive, is suggesting that people in balcony are riff raff because of the price of the tickets, when in reality people are rude and inconsiderate all over the arena. I've had season tickets in the club level, and about 6 rows up at half court. People were jerks and annoying around their too. It has nothing to do with money or financial means.

I'm not sure if anyone really brought financial means into this? I certainly didn't.

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Referencing nose bleed seats while calling yourself a ticket snob and calling people who sit only above a certain row with a certain price point riff raff doesn't bring financial means into it? Ok....

Brad8888
10-08-2010, 12:31 PM

Absolute bullseye.

dlewyus
10-08-2010, 12:42 PM
The best seat in the house is the recliner in front of my TV. It's just the right price too. I'd love to go to the game though, if I stumbled into some free tickets. That's just me, hope it doesn't offend anyone. I can't wait for the season to start. :buddies:

pacer4ever
10-08-2010, 12:52 PM
Speaking of a$$holes, I'll be in club level tonight. :laugh:

lol

graphic-er
10-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Referencing nose bleed seats while calling yourself a ticket snob and calling people who sit only above a certain row with a certain price point riff raff doesn't bring financial means into it? Ok....

UM OKAY. Regular price Balcony tickets are $20 face value. The tickets I bought for my package which are row 2 are $25 face value. A little perspective for ya there.

I said ticket snob because I won't take free tickets that are in that $20 face value range because I've had too many bad experiences sitting up there with people who are Riff Raff. I did not call everyone who sit above me Riff Raff. Nor did I say that anyone above row 3 are Riff Raff, I just said that I've always have a negative experience sitting up there in the nose bleed sections due to the Riff Raff, which I went on to define in a later post. So I didn't say anything about anyone's economic standing. I'm basing everything on my experience at the game.

Now if you want to go further and say that there is Riff Raff in every section of the fieldhouse that is fine, however my tolerance for Riff Raff varies section to section. If I'm in club level I can tolerate some Riff Raff, because I'm closer to the action. I have servers who can get me a refill on my drink, bring me food, Etc... If I'm sitting in the lower bowl and i'm around some riff raff, I can tolerate it even more because i'm even closer to the action and I can often just drown out the negative distractions by cheering louder.

So I've found that by buying tickets that are $5 more, I don't have to deal with the Riff Raff and I can go to as many games as I please. Which means its so awesome sitting in row 2; that even free seats can not tempt me to sit up there with the riff raff and their pests for offspring. OH YEAH!

Now with all that said, I am really envious of all you who get to go to the game tonight, and I wish you all the fun in the world at a preseson game. I wish I could muster up the tolerance to attend with my free tickets.....but the riff raff to seat section ratio just doesn't make sense for me tonight.

I'll be watching though! Riff Raff free television!

graphic-er
10-08-2010, 01:06 PM
The best seat in the house is the recliner in front of my TV. It's just the right price too. I'd love to go to the game though, if I stumbled into some free tickets. That's just me, hope it doesn't offend anyone. I can't wait for the season to start. :buddies:

PM sent ;)

Deadshot
10-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Anybody in the ORL area know if this game is going to be televised? Its blacked out on NBALP like all Magic games are, but I didn't find it on the local broadcast either.

Hicks
10-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Anybody in the ORL area know if this game is going to be televised? Its blacked out on NBALP like all Magic games are, but I didn't find it on the local broadcast either.

According to the Magic website, you're out of luck tonight; no local broadcast in ORL.

Will Galen
10-08-2010, 03:33 PM
According to the Magic website, you're out of luck tonight; no local broadcast in ORL.

Other parts of Florida might be luckier. The online TV guide for my area lists it on comcast channel 751. However, going to channel 751 it doesn't show anything but a blank screen, no schedule or anything, just a black screen.

Deadshot
10-08-2010, 03:41 PM

Yeah I saw that as well. Thanks for checking :(

Since86
10-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Well I guess I'm rif raf as well.

I put my feet on the back of seats, if no one is sitting there. I have knee problems and the space inbetween the rows aren't designed for someone of above average height and even above average leg length for their above average height. I literally would hobble out of the arena if I had to sit with my feet placed under my seat, because my knees would swell up to the size of grapefruits.

If there are people directly in front of me, and there are empty seats a down the row, I'll move.

And that's just me. My dad is way bigger than I am. His knees are in the back of the person in front of him, because that's just how big he is. He can fit just fine in the seats, but the amount of space intbetween rows doesn't match up with his 6'6" frame. Same for my uncle.

Sometimes people are rif raf, or ********, because merely of their size, not because they aren't considerate.

PaceBalls
10-08-2010, 03:54 PM
I sometimes get tix from work that are 12th row behind the Pacer's bench, and I can tell you that the "riff raff" are quite prevalent there as well. There is always going to be one *hole in every 20-30 people anywhere. But almost everytime I have gone to a game there was some drunkard relatively close behind me yelling real loud and spilling beer everywhere.

Speed
10-08-2010, 04:03 PM
I got a kick out the fact you can be a ticket snob and still be sitting in the balcony. Good stuff.

duke dynamite
10-08-2010, 04:06 PM
I don't care where you sit. I hate all of you, that's all.

graphic-er
10-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Well I guess I'm rif raf as well.

I put my feet on the back of seats, if no one is sitting there. I have knee problems and the space inbetween the rows aren't designed for someone of above average height and even above average leg length for their above average height. I literally would hobble out of the arena if I had to sit with my feet placed under my seat, because my knees would swell up to the size of grapefruits.

If there are people directly in front of me, and there are empty seats a down the row, I'll move.

And that's just me. My dad is way bigger than I am. His knees are in the back of the person in front of him, because that's just how big he is. He can fit just fine in the seats, but the amount of space intbetween rows doesn't match up with his 6'6" frame. Same for my uncle.

Sometimes people are rif raf, or ********, because merely of their size, not because they aren't considerate.

Your Riff Raff for just trying to one-up me on a technicality, empty seats. :rolleyes:

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Your Riff Raff for just trying to one-up me on a technicality, empty seats. :rolleyes:

This is not going to end well...

Since86
10-08-2010, 04:20 PM
I just wonder how the view is from way on top of his mountain.

Rogco
10-08-2010, 04:24 PM
It's just a jump to the left...

And then a step to the right

But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,

Brad8888
10-08-2010, 04:31 PM

He doesn't enjoy it up there either. Snow, rain, clouds, wind, and otherwise incessant sunshine, fresh air, and the occasional mountain goat going "baaaaaaah" would all be too disruptive to the serenity...

graphic-er
10-08-2010, 04:32 PM

Well did you not just try to take a shot at me with the empty seats comment, geez I didnt know it had to be explained that Riff Raff put there feet up on a seat back with your know.... a person sitting in it.

I mean really, why did that even have to be said. I must be Riff Raff cause put my feet on the EMPTY seats cause I'm big boned...weak sauce!

Oh and the view up on my mountain here is Spectacular, guess you wouldn't know as it casts a shadow over your mole hill.

focused444
10-08-2010, 05:54 PM
Are we gonna use this thread as a game thread, or should someone make a new one?

I'm freaking pumped to see this in HD!!

Psyren
10-08-2010, 06:03 PM
One hour to tip and I'm pretty pumped...for a preseason game :D

focused444
10-08-2010, 06:05 PM
I'm wondering if area55 is gonna be in the field house tonight.

billbradley
10-08-2010, 06:14 PM
i'll be there, very pumped

Daniel33
10-08-2010, 06:19 PM
I'm wondering if area55 is gonna be in the field house tonight.

On Roy Hibbert's twitter: "Just saw Wall Street at Circle Center. Watching The Shield right now with my gf. Got a big game tomorrow. Can't wait to c Area55 debut."

Hibbert
10-08-2010, 06:44 PM
does anybody know if this game will be on tv? I have dish network. What channel would I be able to watch it on? Thanks

focused444
10-08-2010, 06:53 PM
does anybody know if this game will be on tv? I have dish network. What channel would I be able to watch it on? Thanks

I can't help you man, I have directv. Try going to the NBA league pass channels ( I have no clue if dish network even has them.) That's how I've been receiving games all week.

Jon Theodore
10-08-2010, 06:54 PM
I am also curious as to what is going on with Dish Network. Supposedly League Pass is free right now, yet the game is not shown on any of the channels. I just called and tried to order league pass and basically seems like I can't order it yet.

??? I've been excited all day about watching this game, this is garbage!

focused444
10-08-2010, 07:05 PM
I am also curious as to what is going on with Dish Network. Supposedly League Pass is free right now, yet the game is not shown on any of the channels. I just called and tried to order league pass and basically seems like I can't order it yet.

??? I've been excited all day about watching this game, this is garbage!

Do you guys with dish network have any FSN channels? If you have FSN Indiana it's on there also.

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Woop, woop, so excited for tip off.

Deadshot
10-08-2010, 07:07 PM
For anyone in the ORL area, this game was supposed to be blacked out, but its being shown on LP right now.

McKeyFan
10-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Is this the game thread?

focused444
10-08-2010, 07:09 PM
Woop, woop, so excited for tip off.

Heck yeah! Doesn't get much better than the Pacers on a Friday evening!

focused444
10-08-2010, 07:09 PM
Is this the game thread?

That's what I was wondering on the last page. I say we roll with it.

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Is this the game thread?

I guess so

focused444
10-08-2010, 07:11 PM
I guess so

Since you're the OP do you have the capability to add (game thread) to the tread title?

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:12 PM
That's a pretty big brace on DC's right hand...that could explain some of his struggles finishing right now. Hopefully it's just a precaution and will go away.

Jon Theodore
10-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Do you guys with dish network have any FSN channels? If you have FSN Indiana it's on there also.

I live in Nashville, do not have FSN.

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Going right to Roy! Draws a foul on Dwight! That's waht I'm talkin' about.

Kemo
HIBBS already goin to work on Dwight.. just made 2 FT

Trader Joe
Since you're the OP do you have the capability to add (game thread) to the tread title?

Done.

TinManJoshua
League pass is working just fine up here in NE Ohio.

C'mon Blue&Gold!

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:14 PM
Collison looked way too much like TJ on that last play...

focused444
10-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Those new lightweight jerseys look nicer on them then I thought.

LOL I can hear arear55!

TinManJoshua
Area 55 gets some screen!!!

Trader Joe
Area 55 looks like 60% occupied.

Nice move by DC there.

Kemo
10-08-2010, 07:16 PM
nice drive by DC

Magic P
i love Collinson's speed

TinManJoshua
Good D! Transition layup for DC.

Kemo
then a steal and another drive by DC lol

Trader Joe
Vince Carter picks up his first mysterious limp of the season.

TinManJoshua
10-08-2010, 07:17 PM
Dwight with 2 PFs now...

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:17 PM
Collison just pulls what I would best call a "Tinsley" and draws a foul on Dwight by running in front of him on a fast break then abruptly slowing down lol.

BornReady
10-08-2010, 07:18 PM
yea area 55!!!

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:19 PM
This team just looks a lot more active than last year's version.

Magic P
10-08-2010, 07:20 PM
that pass by mcbob was stupendous

Kemo
10-08-2010, 07:20 PM
NICE pass by mcbob to dun... too bad it didnt count but .. drew the foul

TinManJoshua
10-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Nice pullup by DG33

Kemo
DC is $$money$$ from close/midrange

Trader Joe
Anyone worried about this offense not being focused enough on Darren Collison can put those fears to rest I'd say.

TinManJoshua
10-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Dwight's got 3 fouls now. We're really taking it to 'em.

Kemo
10-08-2010, 07:22 PM
B. Rush DND - Sprained Left Ankle

focused444
10-08-2010, 07:23 PM
If anyone wants to see the game and can't here the link :)

I understand what you're trying to do, but we are not allowed to post stuff like this. You might wanna delete your post.

Sookie
10-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Dwight's got 3 fouls now. We're really taking it to 'em.

I think that's something Collison is going to help us with. He's a fast little thing..basically you can foul him as he runs by. :laugh:

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Josh passes up the open jumper and makes the extra pass to Danny who buries it. Nice.

TinManJoshua
10-08-2010, 07:24 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Wy2vWUI1ez4/SO1MZXujn1I/AAAAAAAAAZg/RHL1p1-svQs/s400/Hogans-heroes-schultz-small.jpg

I saw nozink!!!!

Really?
10-08-2010, 07:25 PM
you guys are silly, lol

But umm happy to see that we are doing good infront of the home crowd ... only comment is that it seems like that we are doing very good besides the times when we have been playing selfish.

Oh and I would like to see dunleavy shot one over Vince just to see if he can be aggressive on a decent defender

TinManJoshua
10-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Area 55 getting the love. Mad Props!

Kemo
10-08-2010, 07:26 PM
HIBBA!!!!!!!!!!!

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Roy buries a deep two.

We look very good on D, as long as we can rebound.

tora tora
10-08-2010, 07:27 PM

Links aren't allowed in the forum.

Magic P
10-08-2010, 07:27 PM
i cant wait to see what this team can do when fully healthy

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Some of the passes Josh can make are just absurd for a guy his size.

Trader Joe
Josh just blew by Carter like he was standing still!

TinManJoshua
That was a dunk Vinny just prevented.

Kemo
McBob is enforcin ..lol

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:29 PM
Josh is all over the damn court!

TinManJoshua
10-08-2010, 07:30 PM
I don't see how anyone could not be excited about how Josh is improving. He looks capable, and very, very hungry.

focused444
Jmac with the block!!!!

Trader Joe
New 5 in

AJ, George, Posey, Tyler, and I'm not sure who the 5th person is yet.

Trader Joe
I don't see how anyone could not be excited about how Josh is improving. He looks capable, and very, very hungry.

His passing is flat out ridiculous.

Sookie
10-08-2010, 07:31 PM
New 5 in

TYLER!

BornReady
10-08-2010, 07:31 PM
I like the look of this team so far

TinManJoshua
10-08-2010, 07:32 PM
New 5 in

Solo

Kemo
HOLY Hans sighting Batman!

Magic P
Go Tyler!!!

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:33 PM
AJ, Paul, Posey, Tyler, Solo the new lineup

focused444
I like the look of this team so far

Yeah, they look so much different without Troy, and with Collison.

Really?
what was AJ doing

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:34 PM
Tyler looks like a guy who hasn't played basketball in close to a year...

focused444
10-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Haha DH12 looks mad he flew all the way to Indiana and can't play.

TinManJoshua
10-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Posey with a tre.

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:36 PM
Posey buries a 3. I like having Posey try to work Tyler into the offense.

TinManJoshua
10-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Solo rebounds his own awful putback, gets it right on the second try.

tora tora
Slick just called Solomon "Solly" lol

focused444
I like Posey with the old school mentality.

Really?
George just looks so timid out there... it will come to him sooner or later...

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Yep, George looks like a typical rookie, but you can see the skill.

BornReady
10-08-2010, 07:40 PM
does it look like Price can't keep up with Nelson?

Magic P
10-08-2010, 07:40 PM
There's a reason someone said in 5 years George will be the best player in his draft class.

Really?
10-08-2010, 07:42 PM
does it look like Price can't keep up with Nelson?

Odds price gets cut? just wondering...

vnzla81
10-08-2010, 07:43 PM
I am finally watching the game :dance::dance:

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:44 PM

Low...

vnzla81
and my boy Hans is in :dance::dance:

Trader Joe
Paul looks a little lost but still working hard, he's gotten a couple rebounds.

BornReady
10-08-2010, 07:46 PM

That won't happen. Price is holding his own against the second unit nonetheless :)

TinManJoshua
10-08-2010, 07:46 PM
I just noticed that huge honkin' knee brace on AJ.

Magic P
10-08-2010, 07:47 PM
George was even timid on that block/goaltend, you just gotta go for it.

Really?
10-08-2010, 07:47 PM
George just seems like h doesnt know what to do when he gets the ball in his hands... its like he is thinking too much and not just playing...

Sookie
10-08-2010, 07:49 PM

So far he's been the best player off the bench in both games....

vnzla81
10-08-2010, 07:49 PM
George is nervous guys, is his first game in the fieldhouse

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Price looks great on offense.

BornReady
10-08-2010, 07:50 PM
AJ PRICE!!

vnzla81
10-08-2010, 07:51 PM
price is looking healthy

McKeyFan
Myself, I've always kinda liked Solomon Jones.

TinManJoshua
Starters back.

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Collison, Dun, Danny, Josh, and Roy check back in.

Looks like DJ is the odd man out when it comes to the veterans.

Really?
So far he's been the best player off the bench in both games....

Odds Price over takes Ford for the #2 PG spot...?

Kemo
I'm lovin' our 2 headed monster of a pg tandem ...

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Josh McRoberts isn't just us a good passer, he's an ELITE passer.

Magic P
DC is looking good. -no homo-

Trader Joe
Odds Price over takes Ford for the #2 PG spot...?

Very good if he keeps playing like this.

vnzla81
Collison is good, damn

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Collison is taking Duhon to the shed right now.

Really?
10-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Josh McRoberts isn't just us a good passer, he's an ELITE passer.

Has always been, during HS and his DUKE days "Go Duke" lol

TinManJoshua
10-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Gonna be a lotta T's this year.

Kemo
10-08-2010, 07:55 PM
these pansy a$$ technicals are ridiculous

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 07:56 PM
This new technical foul rule is retarded...

BornReady
weird technicals

Really?
these pansy a$$ technicals are ridiculous

Ridiculous

Magic P
10-08-2010, 07:57 PM
mcbob said, "get that outta here."

Kemo
LOVING the hustle from Josh .. see fellaz.. just like i , and a few others had said all last year.. give josh some actual meaningful pt and he will be great for us ..

vnzla81
man if we just had that blocking presence last year....................... damn

BornReady
10-08-2010, 07:59 PM
man if we just had that blocking presence last year....................... damn

hahaha we did...on the bench :P

Magic P
i <3 u stacy

Trader Joe
Stacy Paetz interviewing TJ right now. He's being very positive. I'll give him some credit.

Sookie
I'm lovin' our 2 headed monster of a pg tandem ...

Aren't you excited for when Jimmy plays them together. :P

In all honesty, they'll be fun to watch, imo.

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 08:00 PM
We might be one of the best passing teams in the NBA...

Magic P
10-08-2010, 08:01 PM
we're going to have to win a lot of games with our offense this year

vnzla81
10-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Dunleavy's defense :(

Kemo
10-08-2010, 08:04 PM
nice seeing Granger coming back to form .. also not camping out at and settling for the 3

focused444
I know area55 is half empty, but I was expecting constant noise/chanting. Even saw a guy on the phone (a Roy rule violation). Roy might have to coach em up. Hey it's still preseason for them too I guess.

Trader Joe
Pietrus is a dick.

Kemo
10-08-2010, 08:05 PM
wow, that was a nasty hit to Roy that last possession .. glad he shook it off.. it looked kinda like he got hit pretty hard...

at first i thought he may have hit his head on the backboard or somethin lmao ..

all I know is i seen him go up , and heard a loud **thunckk** and saw him go down ..

BornReady
10-08-2010, 08:06 PM
hmm just thinking...Dunleavy hasn't taken a shot yet

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Lineup now, Collison, Dun, Posey, Granger, Hibbert. Danny very active on D.

vnzla81
hmm just thinking...Dunleavy hasn't taken a shot yet

and his defense is been the same as always...................horrible

Kemo
I have a feeling DC is gonna be our Chris Paul ...

BornReady
10-08-2010, 08:08 PM
oh HIBBERT!

Kemo
10-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Its nice seeing Roy make most all of the shots he shoulda made last year .. wow it is so apparent of his offseason improvement..and the hard work he put in ..

BornReady
10-08-2010, 08:11 PM
nice hands Granger! I'm not too worried about him right now :)

Kemo
10-08-2010, 08:11 PM
I also really think that Posey is a very good fit for us.. @ a good 12-14 min and as a situational roleplayer/veteran presence on this team.. Especially with us developing George and bringing him along at a slow/moderate pace.. depending on how he responds..

BRushWithDeath
10-08-2010, 08:12 PM
nice hands Granger! I'm not too worried about him right now :)

He looks horrible. Like really horrible.

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 08:13 PM
Dwight HOward's free throw shooting is embarrassing.

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 08:13 PM

I don't know if I agree with that. He's been pretty active on D after getting torched by Carter earlier.

He's still probably settling for jumpers too much.

vnzla81
10-08-2010, 08:14 PM
damn that sucks

Magic P
10-08-2010, 08:14 PM
good 1st half for the P's

daschysta
10-08-2010, 08:16 PM

How do you figure?

Kemo
10-08-2010, 08:16 PM
I'd like to see a few minutes of Stephenson and Rolle here at the start of the 3rd..

McKeyFan
10-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Lineup now, Collison, Dun, Posey, Granger, Hibbert. Danny very active on D.

Get used to that one. I think we'll see it a lot.

I don't mind it too much.

BlueNGold
The Pacers should be running the offense through Roy every time down the floor. PnR with Collison....pass it around the horn to shooters like Granger, Dunleavy, George and Rush. Have McBob slashing to the bucket for dunks.

But everything should start with Roy. Like 75% of the time.

Kemo
GREENWAY!!!!!!!! LMAO

vnzla81
10-08-2010, 08:18 PM
they were showing one of the guys from PD I forgot his name :laugh:

PacersPride
10-08-2010, 08:18 PM
hey all.. unable to pick the game up on my radio.. bad reception. can i get a summary of the first half from someone listening to the game? give it to me straight.. the good, bad, and the ugly.. : )

how is collison playing, and is hansbro active?

thanks! Go Pacers!!

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Roy and Paul are cracking me up.

vnzla81
10-08-2010, 08:19 PM
The Pacers should be running the offense through Roy every time down the floor. PnR with Collison....pass it around the horn to shooters like Granger, Dunleavy, George and Rush. Have McBob slashing to the bucket for dunks.

But everything should start with Roy. Like 75% of the time.

well that would never happen

vnzla81
10-08-2010, 08:22 PM
hey all.. unable to pick the game up on my radio.. bad reception. can i get a summary of the first half from someone listening to the game? give it to me straight.. the good, bad, and the ugly.. : )

thanks! Go Pacers!!

collison is the man, Roy is getting there, Dunleavy is Dunleavy and AJ price just stole TJ's spot in the line up(he is good too)

DieHard
10-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Tyler played some. He looks rusty, understandably.

PacersPride
10-08-2010, 08:25 PM
collison is the man, Roy is getting there, Dunleavy is Dunleavy and AJ price just stole TJ's spot in the line up(he is good too)

thanks! if dun is dun than does that mean he already injured for the season? just kidding.

im trying out this ispy where i do not have to refresh every 60 seconds.. doesnt seem to be working. anyone know how this works. appresh!

BlueNGold
10-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Roy and Paul are cracking me up.

Someday we may look at Roy and Paul...and see Rick and Reggie.

It's gonna be awhile...

Really?
10-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Half time prediction... George is going for 20 after halftime :)

McKeyFan
10-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Dun hasn't shot, but he's making good passes inside. Same for Posey, who I think I'm going to like.

McRoberts was a presence.

Collison: for me, the jury is still out whether he will be a pass first point guard. He can score, though.

Granger always scrubs it in preseason.

Roy looks good. No surprise.

George, Tyler . . . not much to see just yet.

BornReady
10-08-2010, 08:27 PM

thanks! Go Pacers!!

I think this has been a fairly solidly played half so far. Our PG situation looks very solid. Both DC and Price have done very well in my opinion. I don't think Dunleavy has been particularly effective, and George appears to be very nervous and tentative. Granger, while he has probably taken a few too many jumpers for my liking, has been playing solid and does look revived on defense. McRoberts makes A LOT of nice passes. Hansbrough looks a little timid out there too in my opinion. Roy Hibbert looks GREAT. Solo not so much.

Pacerfan
10-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Looks like JMac is going to sit out the second half with a sore neck :( Probably from that blow early on in the game. This via Bruno's blog on pacers.com

PacersPride
10-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Tyler played some. He looks rusty, understandably.

im a dish subscriber and have found out that Dish is not carrying FSI at the moment. told them im switching to comcast if its not resolved ASAP. sucks to be missing the first televised preseason game of the season.

no way im missing the start of the regular season. thanks for the update on hansbro. glad to hear he is participating in 5 on 5 action.

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Damn, that disappoints me. Josh was a lot of fun to watch in the first half.

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Second half starters
Collison, Dun, Granger, Foster, Hibbert

PacersPride
10-08-2010, 08:31 PM
Our PG situation looks very solid.

:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o

:buddies::buddies:

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Josh isn't even on the bench....

Kemo
10-08-2010, 08:32 PM
damn, josh out rest of game with a sore neck

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Granger starts this half terribly.

Magic P
10-08-2010, 08:33 PM
carter is making all of our wings look bad

xBulletproof
10-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Collison: for me, the jury is still out whether he will be a pass first point guard. He can score, though.

In this offense, no PG who's following the game plan has a chance to be a pass first PG. Don't let the strange strategy fool you.

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Quinn Buckner sucks at his job.

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 08:35 PM
O'Brien's pissed.

MyFavMartin
10-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Quinn Buckner sucks at his job.

Don't like a guy that sounds like a remedial third grader?

TinManJoshua
10-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Dwight's getting away with a lot of banging, JOB's getting fed up with it.

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Don't like a guy that sounds like a remedial third grader?

And he just starts laughing for no apparent reason 20-25 times a game.

Sookie
10-08-2010, 08:37 PM
In this offense, no PG who's following the game plan has a chance to be a pass first PG. Don't let the strange strategy fool you.

Yea, that's the conclusion I've come to.

Honestly, AJ used to be hesitant to shoot. I swear..:laugh:

edit: Orlando can stop beating up our PGs now..

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 08:40 PM
Dun buries his first shot.

Magic P
10-08-2010, 08:41 PM
carter is making all of our wings look bad

never mind, he's just on fire.

Kemo
10-08-2010, 08:44 PM
What JOB NEEDS to do is put in Dahntay to cover Carter ..

Especially since Rush is out .. We need that defensive stopper..

McKeyFan
10-08-2010, 08:44 PM
never mind, he's just on fire.

No, he's just wide open

PacersPride
10-08-2010, 08:45 PM
dun seems to be playing well thus far. i wouldnt mind seeing him resigned at a reasonable salary, same with foster. as long as both are healthy going forward that is.

vnzla81
10-08-2010, 08:45 PM
as long as Dunleavy is in the defense is going to suck, man we miss Brandon, were is he?

Trader Joe
10-08-2010, 08:46 PM
What is Buckner even talking about right now?!?!

Really?
10-08-2010, 08:46 PM
I Hope your watching...