PDA

View Full Version : A nice video of Hakeem Olajuwon tutoring Dwight Howard

Hicks
10-06-2010, 01:23 PM
http://www.magicbasketball.net/2010/10/06/want-to-see-how-hakeem-olajuwon-helped-dwight-howard/

90'sNBARocked
10-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Nice find

Man doesnt it look like Hakeem could step out tonight and still get like 15 and 8 ?

He still looks to be in great shape and one of the classiest people you will ever meet

Man , It makes me miss all the great battles with Hakeem, Ewing, Robinson, Smits, and Siekly (just kidding on Ronnie)

I hope next year he helps Roy out . To have learned from two of the best to ever play the game would be fantastic

Kid Minneapolis
10-06-2010, 02:47 PM
Hakeem is one of my all-time favorite players. He's my favorite center of all time. Dwight Howard is one my favorite current players and favorite big man to watch. If he can pick up even 1/5 of Hakeem's offensive prowess, he'll be a force.

And yes, Hakeem still looks fantastic. In that video, he often looked faster and with more bounce in his step than Howard, who is half his age. He was an incredible, incredible talent.

90'sNBARocked
10-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Hakeem is one of my all-time favorite players. He's my favorite center of all time. Dwight Howard is one my favorite current players and favorite big man to watch. If he can pick up even 1/5 of Hakeem's offensive prowess, he'll be a force.

And yes, Hakeem still looks fantastic. In that video, he often looked faster and with more bounce in his step than Howard, who is half his age. He was an incredible, incredible talent.

I doubt we will ever see a player again like Hakeem