PDA

View Full Version : Regular Season Record???

Bryan8831
10-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Considering we stay relatively healthy what is our regular season record?

I'd be overjoyed for 44-39 and 6th or 7th seed.

What do you think?

MillerTime
10-05-2010, 03:39 PM
if we're above .500 I'll be more than happy

Pacers4Life
10-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Wasn't there an unspoken agreement... We wait until AFTER some serious training camp and preseason games to make our decisions. Otherwise this becomes a weekly thing. We should only have one definitive opinion of our record and I'm holding mine until at least after Oct. 20.

I know you're excited, a lot of us are! Time and place though..something or other

Pacers4Life
10-05-2010, 04:15 PM
see and I just saw your join date. I bet you definitely didn't see that thread. Just wait my friend, we shall be heard. welcome to the board

Bryan8831
10-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Didnt see that. Rookie mistake takes a little time with the speed of the game. LOL!!! Thanks

Justin Tyme
10-05-2010, 04:32 PM
Wasn't there an unspoken agreement... We wait until AFTER some serious training camp and preseason games to make our decisions. Otherwise this becomes a weekly thing. We should only have one definitive opinion of our record and I'm holding mine until at least after Oct. 20.

3rd one that's been started now.

AGAIN, I reserve the right to wait after the season starts b4 I make any type of projection.

As to date, no one even knows what 15 players will be on the roster at the beginning of the season. It's too early to tell how Hans, Foster, Dunleavy, or any of the rookies can play. Even a possible trade could happen b4 the season's start. It's too early to project a record for this coming season.

UB will make the OFFICIAL wins thread in due time.

Peck
10-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Actually I will put up the official prediction thread about a week before the regular season.

count55
10-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Actually I will put up the official prediction thread about a week before the regular season.

If I may make a suggestion -

Perhaps you can create the thread now, sticky it, but lock it with a note saying that posters can begin submitting their predictions on October 2X (whatever date)...then, you could unlock it on that date, and people could put in their predictions

That, at least, might prevent another premature thread from popping up.

Bryan8831
10-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Sorry about that guys the speed of the game!!!! Ill be better LOL!!!

Peck
10-05-2010, 06:45 PM
If I may make a suggestion -

Perhaps you can create the thread now, sticky it, but lock it with a note saying that posters can begin submitting their predictions on October 2X (whatever date)...then, you could unlock it on that date, and people could put in their predictions

That, at least, might prevent another premature thread from popping up.

Good idea....

10-05-2010, 07:18 PM
82 and oh!

10-05-2010, 07:20 PM

LOL. I love how the term "official" is used within internet communities.

TooBigNdaPaint
10-05-2010, 07:38 PM
If Dun-Dun is healthy and JOB plays the 3 rooks decent minutes, I'll say we'll win 48 games easy. Our roster is definitely deeper and everyone likes each other. I'll be shocked if we don't win 48 games and really expect to win more games this year if everyone stays relatively healthy. We have back-court shooting (with DC, Brandon, Lance, George, and TJ), front court scorers (with Hibbert, Magnum, McBob, and Hans), 3pt shooting (with Danny, Dun-Dun, George, Lance, DC, and Brandon), long & lean slashers who can finish (George, Lance, Magnum, and Danny), rebounding (with McBob, Magnum, Hans, Solo, Hibbert), and elite athletes who will be able to defend against both the 3pt shot, slashes to the rim, and inside scorers.

Kemo
10-05-2010, 08:12 PM
I am thinking we are gonna surprise everyone and pull out 46 to 49 wins ..