PDA

View Full Version : NBA hangtime blog given love to the Pacers but not why you'd think....

Peck
10-01-2010, 01:07 PM
Clark Kellogg & Company are pure wizards at building team spirit and on top of that they have either accidently or not stumbled on a great P.R. tool.

This is a group of young men who get along and appear to have bonded with each other.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2010/10/01/pacers-v-food/

Day-V
10-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Damn, I saw "Hang Time" and got excited.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1gAaScCzKew?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1gAaScCzKew?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

CableKC
10-01-2010, 01:45 PM
If there is some Man V. Food episode with the Pacers involved....I want to see it.

pacer4ever
10-01-2010, 01:45 PM
Damn, I saw "Hang Time" and got excited.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1gAaScCzKew?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1gAaScCzKew?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

LOL joker is lights out from 3

Day-V
10-01-2010, 01:48 PM
If there is some Man V. Food episode with the Pacers involved....I want to see it.

What happened actually is that Man V. Food visited Bubs earlier in the month for the show. The host dude was able to eat 3. The fact that Foster ate 2 is pretty impressive.

CableKC
10-01-2010, 01:58 PM
What happened actually is that Man V. Food visited Bubs earlier in the month for the show. The host dude was able to eat 3. The fact that Foster ate 2 is pretty impressive.
Isn't there some diet that the Players are supposed to follow?

How can eating 2 of those monster burgers a good thing for the Players ( much less any regular human being )?

BillS
10-01-2010, 02:00 PM

How can eating 2 of those monster burgers a good thing for the Players ( much less any regular human being )?

Notwithstanding some negative effects for the next few days based on the body not being used to it, a session like this every few months isn't about to kill anyone or destroy anyone's conditioning.

nerveghost
10-01-2010, 02:01 PM
A friend of mine put down a Big Ugly, an order of chili fries, and two beers. It was an impressive display.

Brad8888
10-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Reminded me of how the ultimate O'Brien coached Pacers would play -- a huge amount of 3's with good defense happening when the officials are swallowing their whistles, and the defense and offense being reduced in their effectiveness as the game goes along due to fatigue.

Now, if the results could be like this video game...:eek::dance::)

Unclebuck
10-01-2010, 03:48 PM
I like Bub's. Never had the 1 pound big Ugly burger, have the halfpounder about once a month. it is rather filling

avoidingtheclowns
10-01-2010, 04:09 PM

How many regular human beings are 6'10" and spend most of their lives (to this point) conditioning to play basketball professionally?

count55
10-01-2010, 04:11 PM
How many regular human beings are 6'10" and spend most of their lives (to this point) conditioning to play basketball professionally?

Well, regardless, I think they would be considerably less regular after eating a couple of pounds of red meat and fixins'.

I Love P
10-01-2010, 04:16 PM
"Baseline weiner!"

avoidingtheclowns
10-01-2010, 04:57 PM
Well, regardless, I think they would be considerably less regular after eating a couple of pounds of red meat and fixins'.

count - perhaps that agonizing, seismic wave of gastro-burning Jeff feels radiating from the depths of his gut is the knowledge that just about anyone on Pacers Digest would make a better coach than Jim O'Brien (more like Jim O'Lyin... amirite folks?).

Or maybe that's four hundred types of crazy and it's just indigestion.

Jeff eats. You decide.

Pacers4Life
10-01-2010, 05:45 PM
^Funny.

As was the video. I love the non-basketball side of things sometimes. We talk about team chemistry bcuz we believe it means something. Lasertag and Bubs'll do it

t1hs0n
10-01-2010, 05:55 PM
I have a picture on the wall there. Ate the big ulgy, had a basket of waffle fries, and a bucket of beer.

Sookie
10-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Boys.....

spazzxb
10-02-2010, 12:40 AM
I have a picture on the wall there. Ate the big ulgy, had a basket of waffle fries, and a bucket of beer. I tried it last Saturday but didn't finish it. The waffle fries are good.

pizza guy
10-02-2010, 01:16 PM
And not a drop of grease on his white polo. Jeff Foster owns the Big Ugly, with class!