PDA

View Full Version : Pacers VIP Experience

Day-V
10-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Anyone else get this e-mail? It's for October 13th at 6:00 PM. Free Dinner, Q&A Session, and up to 4 lower level seats for the Pre-season game against Minnesota.

They're only taking the 1st 50 RSVP's. I just RSVP-ed, so there's a maximum of 49 left. Check your Inboxes.

Hicks
10-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Yeah, I went ahead and signed up. Hopefully I can be available that evening. I think I can be.

Day-V
10-01-2010, 12:48 PM
They really appear to be ratcheting up the PR this year with the fans. This is the 3rd time I've been "given" tickets this offseason from the Pacers.

pianoman
10-01-2010, 12:56 PM
I bought season tickets this year, and I'm sorta surprised because I haven't received any emails, nor my tickets. (Trying to be patient on the tickets)

JonnyB83
10-01-2010, 01:08 PM
I didn't get an email either. I'm so very sad :cry:

DGPR
10-01-2010, 01:11 PM
I RSVP'd for me and my wife so we'll see you guys there, should be fun.

PacerFan31
10-01-2010, 05:04 PM
I got the email as well. idk what I'm more excited about, the dinner or the Q and A lol

If the food is like the breakfast was with coach O'Brien, then probably the food

RichardHawes
10-01-2010, 07:26 PM
I received the email and RSVP'd today and am so freaking excited and happy about it...It definitely made my weekend

This will be my first experience like it outside of the games I have attended and the Winning Time premiere...Anything I should expect or any underlying fees regarding the tickets and stuff im not aware of?

tikitomoka
10-01-2010, 07:57 PM
yep got one and RSVP'd. any idea who the Q&A session will be with? nonetheless i can't complain about free lower levels.

duke dynamite
10-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Anyone else get this e-mail? It's for October 13th at 6:00 PM. Free Dinner, Q&A Session, and up to 4 lower level seats for the Pre-season game against Minnesota.

They're only taking the 1st 50 RSVP's. I just RSVP-ed, so there's a maximum of 49 left. Check your Inboxes.
Heh, forward me that e-mail!

RichardHawes
10-01-2010, 10:14 PM
They provide you with a confirmation code you have to enter and when you do it shows your name and asks you to provide some personal information...

kielbeze
10-01-2010, 11:35 PM

GOT MINE DAVE!

JBones19
10-02-2010, 01:05 AM
yep got one and RSVP'd. any idea who the Q&A session will be with? nonetheless i can't complain about free lower levels.

Q & A with Chris Denari and Quinn Buckner

PacersAllDay
10-02-2010, 02:18 PM
I signed up to go too. Is there going to be any tickets or something for it, or can we just show up and tell them our name?

Hicks
10-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Most likely show up and tell them your name.

Day-V
10-02-2010, 02:37 PM
I signed up to go too. Is there going to be any tickets or something for it, or can we just show up and tell them our name?

My guess is the latter.

Psyren
10-02-2010, 03:49 PM
After you RSVP'd, was there a confirmation email sent out afterwards?

tikitomoka
10-02-2010, 03:53 PM
After you RSVP'd, was there a confirmation email sent out afterwards?
yes. had your name, the name of your guest(s), email, and phone number

RichardHawes
10-10-2010, 12:25 PM
Has anyone received an email with any information regarding this outside of the original confirmation email?

Psyren
10-10-2010, 12:31 PM
Has anyone received an email with any information regarding this outside of the original confirmation email?
Haven't received any additional information.

Talked to my buddy Scott at the Fieldhouse and he said just to show up. There will be tables set out in the main lobby so you'll know where to go.

They'll hand out wristbands so they know who's part of the VIP Experience. If you're guests name changes, don't worry about it. They were just looking for a general head count.

Hope that helps a little bit.

Hicks
10-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Well, I'll learn if I'm able to go when I head in for work tonight. Can't say I have a good feeling, though....

RichardHawes
10-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Haven't received any additional information.

Talked to my buddy Scott at the Fieldhouse and he said just to show up. There will be tables set out in the main lobby so you'll know where to go.

They'll hand out wristbands so they know who's part of the VIP Experience. If you're guests name changes, don't worry about it. They were just looking for a general head count.

Hope that helps a little bit.

Thanks alot for the additional information...Its about a 2 hour trip for my friends and I so I just wanted to make sure everything is clear before hand.

Day-V
10-12-2010, 11:22 AM
They have sent out e-mails and started calling people this morning. Here's the e-mail:

We received your RSVP to the Pacers VIP Event taking place in Conseco Fieldhouse on Wednesday, Oct. 13. You're encouraged to register in the Clarian Health Entry Pavilion between 5:30-6:00 p.m. for this event providing insider information about the current state of our organization and our future plans.

Enjoy a complimentary dinner
Meet Pacers television announcers Chris Denari & Quinn Buckner
Receive complimentary tickets to that night's Pacers game vs. the Minnesota Timberwolves
Please note that your tickets will be provided to you once you check-in at the event. Thank you for your support of the Indiana Pacers and we look forward to seeing you Wednesday.

Psyren
10-12-2010, 12:30 PM
They have sent out e-mails and started calling people this morning. Here's the e-mail:
They called you? What'd they say? haha

Day-V
10-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Lol, I was asleep, so I just got a voice-mail.

RichardHawes
10-13-2010, 01:59 PM
Well guys my girlfriend, 2 friends, and I are getting ready to make the 2 hour trip to Indy to join you guys...I know its only preseason but I've been super excited for days now to get back into the Fieldhouse and catch a glimpse at our new look team...Im sure I'll see a few of you crazies in Area 55...Ill be easy to find as well...Ill be in an old school Person jersey and my girlfriend will be wearing an authentic 95 Miller away jersey...Feel free to say hi and have a great night!

Will Galen
10-13-2010, 02:39 PM
Don't forget your camera!

Day-V
10-13-2010, 03:14 PM
Well guys my girlfriend, 2 friends, and I are getting ready to make the 2 hour trip to Indy to join you guys...I know its only preseason but I've been super excited for days now to get back into the Fieldhouse and catch a glimpse at our new look team...Im sure I'll see a few of you crazies in Area 55...Ill be easy to find as well...Ill be in an old school Person jersey and my girlfriend will be wearing an authentic 95 Miller away jersey...Feel free to say hi and have a great night!

Awesome stuff. I'll be the dude rocking the Dale Davis Flo-Jo.

duke dynamite
10-13-2010, 03:35 PM
I was invited by hoosiernation5 on twitter. Big thanks to him.

DGPR
10-13-2010, 10:14 PM
The VIP experience was great. Free food, great seats, interesting info from Quinn and Chris. Best of all.......... FREE BEER!!!

Day-V
10-13-2010, 10:26 PM
Lol, I believe I saw quite a few of you there.

The dinner, while simple, was very cool. That was great stuff. The seats were fantastic, as well. So was the game.

Definitely thankful for the Pacers doing that. Was pretty friggin cool.

RichardHawes
10-14-2010, 12:20 AM
Just got back in and I must say that we had a complete blast...Everything was top notch and a wonderful treat from the Pacers...I was very surprised by the dinner and the almost no punches pulled attitude of Quinn during the Q&A...FYI I was the guy that asked about Tyler to close the session...Afterwards we were treated to wonderful seats in Row 14 and a pretty fun little game if you ask me. It was my girlfriends first NBA experience and she definitely got spoiled in this one.

Day-V
10-14-2010, 12:21 AM
Just got back in and I must say that we had a complete blast...Everything was top notch and a wonderful treat from the Pacers...I was very surprised by the dinner and the almost no punches pulled attitude of Quinn during the Q&A...FYI I was the guy that asked about Tyler to close the session...Afterwards we were treated to wonderful seats in Row 14 and a pretty fun little game if you ask me. It was my girlfriends first NBA experience and she definitely got spoiled in this one.

You guys were the table right next to me. Glad you all had a good time. I know I did!