PDA

View Full Version : Dr Dre/LeBron Power Beats commercial

Basketball Fan
09-30-2010, 11:20 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6f_1GYe7QM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6f_1GYe7QM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

pacer4ever
09-30-2010, 11:23 PM
they have thoes at best buy they are really nice that was pretty funny lol "i woulnt even press my shirt" LOL

DGPR
10-01-2010, 01:21 AM
I won't buy these simply because I don't want to donate any money to Lebron's brand. He can shove it. I bet they sound super good though......

immortality
10-01-2010, 02:09 AM
I bet they sound super good though......

They are actually not as good compared to any Shure, Sennheiser, or Grado brand phones which are at the same price or even cheaper. The "beats" headphones basically have good lows, but everything else like the highs and mid-range frequencies are lacking. I would equate this to people buying a Mac simply because they look cool.

ilive4sports
10-01-2010, 02:24 AM
They are actually not as good compared to any Shure, Sennheiser, or Grado brand phones which are at the same price or even cheaper. The "beats" headphones basically have good lows, but everything else like the highs and mid-range frequencies are lacking. I would equate this to people buying a Mac simply because they look cool.

Well they are pretty good headphones. Yes there are better for cheaper and your paying for the logo, but they do perform well. Same thing with Macs. I actually bought Monster's other pair of headphones, the turbines.

And this isn't LeBron's brand. This is Dr. Dre and Monster. Look around the locker rooms, every player has these. Dre has made headphones cool. Kobe, Dwight Howard, Wade and more.

mb221
10-01-2010, 02:43 AM
Look around the locker rooms, every player has these. Dre has made headphones cool. Kobe, Dwight Howard, Wade and more.

Unfortunately that doesn't mean anything regarding the quality. Like the poster above stated, there are many brands of headphones at the same price point that perform far better than the Beats. You are paying to "look cool".

ilive4sports
10-01-2010, 02:45 AM
Unfortunately that doesn't mean anything regarding the quality. Like the poster above stated, there are many brands of headphones at the same price point that perform far better than the Beats. You are paying to "look cool".

And I clearly said that in my post. But it doesn't mean they are terrible headphones. I almost bought a pair (not at full price) but then I found the turbines for $80.

AesopRockOn
10-01-2010, 07:32 AM
Is that this dude?

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MTw5wZXunyU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

captainC
10-01-2010, 09:26 AM
And I clearly said that in my post. But it doesn't mean they are terrible headphones. I almost bought a pair (not at full price) but then I found the turbines for $80.

The monster turbine iems are great. I prefer westone but cant afford them right now. Monster makes excellent iems but I would shy away from their full size line up. I prefer beyerdynamics with a nice tube amp.:)

makaveli
10-01-2010, 09:31 AM
I love my Beats by Dre. I bought the Studio (The big can style) ones last year and like them so much that I went and bought the in-ear ones. I think both the highs and the lows sound amazing.

captainC
10-01-2010, 09:42 AM

The monster turbine iems are great. I prefer westone but cant afford them right now. Monster makes excellent iems but I would shy away from their full size line up. I prefer beyerdynamics with a nice tube amp.:)

Day-V
10-01-2010, 12:33 PM
Is that this dude?

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MTw5wZXunyU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Yeah, same dude. He used to be on Wild 'N Out.

Does a pretty good Chris Rock and Ludacris impression.