PDA

View Full Version : Birds New Man Crush

King Phoenix
09-29-2010, 01:02 AM
Did anyone else find it weird that Bird wasn't in media day giving interviews? Maybe he was making trade calls....but one things for sure that Bird made an appearance to do one thing and one thing only! Not talk about the pf problems, the playoffs, his teams offseason woes, but to take a picture with none other than PG-DC! (Sorry guys don't really like the dc2 nickname sounds like a generic Gatorade or something. Plus with all the attention he's gonna get I figured making his nickname more like a movie rating would be way more beneficial!) For the pic or more info on the story jus go to indycornrows.com!

granger33
09-29-2010, 01:09 AM
I don't think bird has a man crush on collison. He just had one photo taken standing next to collison. I'm sure throughout the day Bird was talking to all players

BornReady
09-29-2010, 01:24 AM
iunno about you guys, but I got a mancrush on DC when he became a Pacer.

King Phoenix
09-29-2010, 01:28 AM
I don't think bird has a man crush on collison. He just had one photo taken standing next to collison. I'm sure throughout the day Bird was talking to all players

Hey say what u want I'm jus putting out the facts here! Jus like a celebrity which both are if ur caught with someone else in public your dating! So let's not kill my thread ok!

Psyren
09-29-2010, 01:32 AM
iunno about you guys, but I got a mancrush on DC when he became a Pacer.
Same.

Mourning
09-29-2010, 01:47 AM
Hey say what u want I'm jus putting out the facts here! Jus like a celebrity which both are if ur caught with someone else in public your dating! So let's not kill my thread ok!

:huh:

Why not post a link to Indycornrows.com or copy-paste the story you are referring to here?

Trader Joe
09-29-2010, 08:39 AM
Brokeback Fieldhouse?

King Phoenix
09-29-2010, 10:47 AM
http://mobile.indycornrows.com/

Feel better now

graphic-er
09-29-2010, 10:55 AM
I think Indy Cornrows does a pretty good job on their site. I'm surprised we dont' see more content posted here from them.

vnzla81
09-29-2010, 11:26 AM
Birds man crush has been JOB

SMosley21
09-29-2010, 11:29 AM
This thread is irrelevant.

No joke there, just being honest.

Sparhawk
09-29-2010, 12:15 PM
I think Indy Cornrows does a pretty good job on their site. I'm surprised we dont' see more content posted here from them.

It is a pretty good site. I pretty much just visit Indy Cornrows and PD for my Pacer fix.

Just wish Stampede Blue was a better Colts blog. It feels like such a negative site and the Colts win a lot of games! Does anyone else agree that BigBlueShoe is a pretty negative guy? It always feels like I'm in Philly over there.

Seems everyone here at PD is remaining positive despite the fact that the Pacers won't win that many games. haha :D