PDA

View Full Version : Another Lineup Thread

judicata
09-24-2010, 10:34 PM
I know everyone wants to see DC/DG/Hibs with some muscle at the 4 and a legitimate half-court set, but....

Here's an interesting lineup I'd like to see this year:

1- DC
2- Lance
3- PG
4- TH
5- McBob

This squad will run. The wings are athletic freaks who can finish and snag defensive boards to start the break. The Bigs can rebound and run the floor. Josh can get out and finish like a wing, and pass like one too. Hansbrough really knows to to play uptempo after 4 years at Carolina and is great at making an outlet pass after a defensive board that eats up 1/3 of the court. And DC will orchestrate it all.

It should be solid defensively, giving up a little size at the 5 but having good length on the wings. By the time Hibbert gets back on the floor the opposing bigs will be sucking wind and he'll look like Hakeem!

Okay, maybe not all that, but it should be fun to watch.

Thoughts?

King Phoenix
09-25-2010, 12:40 AM
To be honest I do kinda like that! I was actually going to start a thread like this but I guess u beat me to it! Some other lineups I like are

PRICE
DJONES
POSEY
HANSBROUGH
FOSTER
PUTS A VERY ENERGETIC FIGHTING TEAM WHO WILL ANNOY THE TEAM GRAB BOARDS AND TIRE OUT THE TEAM BUT BEING PHYSICAL RUNNING AND REBOUNDING WHICH IS IMPORTANT IN THE THIRD QUARTER!

Another one is
LANCE
RUSH
JONES
ROLLE
MCBOB
GIVES U PEREMITER DEFENSE WITH SPACING AND THREE POINT SHOOTING AND FREE THROW ATTEMPTS...( I say attempts because of rush)

AND FINALLY JUS TO MAKE IT 3
LANCE
DUNLEAVY
MCBOB
HANSBROUGH
ROLLE
SAY WUT U WANT ABOUT IT BUT THEY WILL SCORE RUN U RAGGED AND PROTECT A LEAD FOR AT LEAST 5 MNUTES

WUT U GUYS THINK

King Phoenix
09-25-2010, 12:41 AM
I Totally forgot about pg let's jus say I put him in the starting lineup! Lol

ReginaldWayne
09-25-2010, 01:12 AM
Collison
George
Granger
Foster
Hibbert

pacer4ever
09-25-2010, 02:07 AM
Collison
George
Granger
Foster
Hibbert

we cant count on foster for starter mintues. move Danny to the 4. Then isert problly posey because JOB has a man crush on him. and i want paul to start but JOB wont allow tht to happen. So problly mike dun there uggg i hope i am wrong. I really want paul to play 25+ mintues, but i dont know if JOB could swollaw his rep or pride.

pacer4ever
09-25-2010, 02:08 AM
I know everyone wants to see DC/DG/Hibs with some muscle at the 4 and a legitimate half-court set, but....

Here's an interesting lineup I'd like to see this year:

1- DC
2- Lance
3- PG
4- TH
5- McBob

This squad will run. The wings are athletic freaks who can finish and snag defensive boards to start the break. The Bigs can rebound and run the floor. Josh can get out and finish like a wing, and pass like one too. Hansbrough really knows to to play uptempo after 4 years at Carolina and is great at making an outlet pass after a defensive board that eats up 1/3 of the court. And DC will orchestrate it all.

It should be solid defensively, giving up a little size at the 5 but having good length on the wings. By the time Hibbert gets back on the floor the opposing bigs will be sucking wind and he'll look like Hakeem!

Okay, maybe not all that, but it should be fun to watch.

Thoughts?

only in garbage time we need hibbert or foster playin the 5. i like it agasit the suns if u add DG at the 4 instead of Tyler

Eleazar
09-25-2010, 08:37 AM
only in garbage time we need hibbert or foster playin the 5. i like it agasit the suns if u add DG at the 4 instead of Tyler

Or just when you need to change it up for a few minutes and give both Hibbert and Foster a rest.

BRushWithDeath
09-25-2010, 10:24 AM
WUT U GUYS THINK

I think the "text speak" and caps lock is annoying.

Trophy
09-25-2010, 10:31 AM
PG Darren Collison/AJ Price
SG Mike Dunleavy/Brandon Rush (Paul George)
SF Danny Granger/Paul George
PF Tyler Hansbrough/Josh McRoberts
C Roy Hibbert/Magnum Rolle

I think starting Mike at SG and giving him the minutes he got in 07-08 will allow him to play like how he's known to play.

At PF, I'd say start Tyler, but monitor his time depending on how he feels in training camp and preseason.