PDA

View Full Version : Media Day

pacer4ever
09-24-2010, 04:07 PM
can anyone tell me the time it starts and ends,also what normally it is like thank you very much.

Unclebuck
09-24-2010, 04:23 PM
My sarcastic answer: it is pretty much like every other day. Most everyone goes to work and or school and if you are interested in the pacers there will be some articles that evening and some news reports in which you can get a little slice of media day

Don't expect too much

Pacers#1Fan
09-24-2010, 04:49 PM
I'm not sure what time it starts but it's pretty much exactly what unclebuck said. The players will be asked a bunch or repetitive questions that they have already been asked and if u frequent this site or pacers.com (and now twitter apparently) enough you have already read/know there answers to said questions. It's really just a formality to say, "hey, training camp is finally here and we're about to do work."

pacer4ever
09-24-2010, 05:49 PM
My sarcastic answer: it is pretty much like every other day. Most everyone goes to work and or school and if you are interested in the pacers there will be some articles that evening and some news reports in which you can get a little slice of media day

Don't expect too much

no i want to go live what do you do if you go to it, like do they sign stuff or what?

Unclebuck
09-24-2010, 07:03 PM
no i want to go live what do you do if you go to it, like do they sign stuff or what?

It is not open to the public

Hicks
09-24-2010, 11:18 PM
The best part is just seeing the new people in uniform and with the returning players to see how they all look coming into the new year. Usually the quotes don't tell us much, but it's still fun just to finally have the team back and ready to go.

Then you'll have a week of small stories about practice, and as the week goes along you might have an idea of how the initial starting lineup / rotation may or may not look, and maybe some of the strategies or goals the coach has in mind for the year. And probably some tidbits about how certain players are looking and who is standing out.

It beats the heck out of summer, but it'll be more fun a week from that when there's preseason games starting up.

Then that gets old when you can't see them on TV and you get past the 3rd or 4th one, at which point you wish the season would go ahead and start.

But again, it beats the heck out of summer.

pacer4ever
09-25-2010, 01:57 AM
It is not open to the public

o ok damm that sucks lol ty

SMosley21
09-25-2010, 03:06 PM
I love media day. It gives us a bunch of new pics to use as our wallpapers, signatures, avatars, etc.

Other than that, the day is pretty much useless to fans.