PDA

View Full Version : Hank Baskett to the Vikings

Basketball Fan
09-22-2010, 10:40 AM
Damn they must be incredibly desperate

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/21/vikings-bring-back-hank-baskett/

Vikings bring back Hank Baskett
Posted by Mike Florio on September 21, 2010 9:47 PM ET
The wideout-needy Vikings have found another receiver. According to Jason LaCanfora of NFL Network, they're bringing back Hank Baskett.

In 2006, the Vikings signed Baskett as an undrafted free agent. The Vikings then traded him to Philadelphia, where he appeared in 16 games and started five as a rookie, catching 22 passes for 464 yards -- including an 89-yard touchdown pass.

Two years later, he appeared in 15 games and started six, with 33 catches for 440 yards -- including a 90-yard touchdown pass.

Last year, the Eagles cut him loose after one game, and he landed in Indy. He ended up in the Super Bowl, and he bungled an opportunity to recover the game-changing onside kick that started the third quarter.

The Eagles quietly cut Basket loose earlier in the day, in a move that was slightly overshadowed by a minor adjustment at the quarterback position.

So now quarterback Brett Favre will have another target in the passing game. But since his name isn't Vincent Jackson, we're not sure it's going to make much of a difference.

Day-V
09-22-2010, 10:59 AM
I'd onside kick it each and every time against Minnesota from now on.

Lord Helmet
09-22-2010, 12:52 PM
The Vikings must like drops.

Trader Joe
09-22-2010, 02:51 PM
If Kendra hated Indiana, I can't wait to see what she's gonna think about living in Minnesota.

Basketball Fan
09-23-2010, 12:25 PM
If Kendra hated Indiana, I can't wait to see what she's gonna think about living in Minnesota.

Please she should be glad someone is desperate enough to sign her husband thinking they'll actually improve.

As long as the checks are coming in she shouldn't say a thing.

grace
09-23-2010, 02:40 PM
I would think Kendra would hate anywhere that wasn't LA or NY.