PDA

View Full Version : Insight Digital now has NFL Network

TheSauceMaster
08-15-2004, 04:20 AM
It's channel 421 here in Kokomo , just hit your guide and look under sports , I have noticed the channel isn't the same in every area , so this is the quickest way to find it.

Lord Helmet
08-15-2004, 01:45 PM
Insight Digital needs to have NBAT.V. and League Pass and NFL Sunday Ticket.Does your Insight get those?

Hicks
08-15-2004, 03:38 PM
Insight here (New Castle) does not nor will it have NBA League Pass, which is why I just switched to Dish Network. It will have NBATV next year I'm told.

Lord Helmet
08-15-2004, 05:39 PM
Why can't Insight get NBATV untill next year!!:mad:That sucks!!I don't understand why it won't get NFL Sunday Ticket or League pass either.Insight sucks but I don't know if I would want a dish.Everytime it storms the TV would screw up.Or do they not do that anymore?Insight needs to get NBATV NOW and League pass !

Hicks
08-15-2004, 05:45 PM
Next year = 04-05 season in my post.

As for Dish, if it really sucked, I highly doubt so many hardcore NBA fans on this board would have it.

obnoxiousmodesty
08-15-2004, 08:32 PM
NFL network is channel 421 in Lafayette too.

Lord Helmet
08-15-2004, 11:41 PM
Insight needs to get NBATV.I think Insight put NFL network on because for people who bought the 5 dollar extra package that includes ESPNEWS and Classic also G4 and Tech.Well as we all know Tech TV and G4 joined together to form one channel.So for a while we had two of the same channels.So now they gave us NFL Network and I'm happy:cool:.I wish Insight could get Sunday Ticket and League pass though.:(

TheSauceMaster
08-16-2004, 12:04 AM
You were grossly misinformed if you were told Insight Digital isn't getting NBA TV , Also They can Provide Sunday Ticket and League Pass Through On Demand , if you read both sites it says this , I don't have exact links but I know I have read this before on the sites.

Also Insight Digital is getting ANIME NETWORK , Some area's already have it but not all.

Lord Helmet
08-16-2004, 12:10 AM
You were grossly misinformed if you were told Insight Digital isn't getting NBA TV , Also They can Provide Sunday Ticket and League Pass Through On Demand , if you read both sites it says this , I don't have exact links but I know I have read this before on the sites.

Also Insight Digital is getting ANIME NETWORK , Some area's already have it but not all.
SauceMaster,Could you please get me the links about getting Sunday Ticket,League Pass and NBATV.I have looked at the Insight main page about that but I have had no luck.Any help is appreciated also don't feel like you have to help me I'm just aking you.I won't be all mad if you don't.Thanks;)

TheSauceMaster
08-16-2004, 12:26 AM
I don't see the links , and Most Insight Customers are probably not aware they have the NFL Network , I found out from a Friend actually and had not clue. They still need to finalize deals on NBA TV , so I doubt if it will be on Digital before the Season Starts , Insight signed a Deal in MAY 2004 for the NFL Network and this is August so you can see it takes a coon's age for them to add it .

Your Not gonna find any Links on the Insight Site ethier , This is Information from My friend who works there , I send a email every month to the feedback about NBA TV and Also to My District Manager , been doing this umm for along time , if people don;t let them know there is a intrest chances are channels won't get added.

Lord Helmet
08-16-2004, 02:49 AM
Damn!!From what you said in the earlier post I thought I might actually get NBATV SOON!Oh well I guess I can wait 3 and a half months and then hopefully Insight will get NBA TV.When you said they are finalizing a deal for NBATV did you mean just NBATV or with League Pass?Or can I get League Pass right now through On Demand TV?I hope so becuase all I really want is to be able to watch all the NBA games during the season.Thanks for the help!

TheSauceMaster
08-16-2004, 10:56 AM
They would have to finalize the NBA tv Deal first , before it happens , the you would have to wait til they add it.

Hicks
08-16-2004, 10:56 AM

I'm talking about Insight in my area. Insight in my neck of the woods is in no way, shape, or form getting League Pass.

Lord Helmet
08-16-2004, 11:31 AM
Well hopefully they can hurry up and get NBATV and League Pass.I won't be mad if they have it on Digital cable in late December.

TheSauceMaster
08-16-2004, 06:39 PM

I'm talking about Insight in my area. Insight in my neck of the woods is in no way, shape, or form getting League Pass.

Yeah they told me the samething about the NFL network about a year ago :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bball
09-01-2004, 03:50 PM

Yeah they told me the samething about the NFL network about a year ago :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's how they get people to quit asking about it... especially if they have no idea and no inclination to even try and learn. It's much easier to say 'no' or 'never happen' rather than actually get in the know.

-Bball.

TheSauceMaster
09-03-2004, 09:34 PM
Exactly Bball , I can't count on my hand's and toes how many times I was told for the past 6 months the Insight BB would see no speed Increase.

You don't stay in there ear they won't get a service , I can't say Insight is real customer friendly they tend to keep there customers in the dark alot , and I think there poilciy is If you don't Know , Just Say "No"