PDA

View Full Version : NBA Elite 11 Demo Available Tonight For PS3, Tomorrow Morning For 360

pacer4ever
09-20-2010, 11:32 PM
what are your impressions of the demo

Psycho T
09-20-2010, 11:54 PM
I was blown away with the look and feel of 2K11.. I will be trying the Live demo ( I hate the name Elite ) tonight if I can.. I am interested in seeing how they have used the real time physics.. Hope its better than NHL. The physics there felt very stiff and unresponsive.

pacer4ever
09-21-2010, 12:58 AM
wow only came out an hr later than promised lol ea

pacer4ever
09-21-2010, 12:58 AM
I was blown away with the look and feel of 2K11.. I will be trying the Live demo ( I hate the name Elite ) tonight if I can.. I am interested in seeing how they have used the real time physics.. Hope its better than NHL. The physics there felt very stiff and unresponsive.
dito on the 2kthing

pacer4ever
09-21-2010, 01:47 AM
this is one of the worst demos i have EVER played. only thing i like is the atomphshere, looks are really bad and to me the gameplay is just as bad. had KG do a dunk from near the free throw line ugg

Kstat
09-21-2010, 03:18 AM
Im shocked you think its the worst demo ever. shocked, i tell you!

Day-V
09-21-2010, 05:08 AM

I must say, it DID come out of left field.

rel
09-21-2010, 05:45 AM
animations look horrible...
and @ 2:20ish it gets tooo funny and somewhat creepy

(language is nsfw)
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FLPGDyE5pEE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FLPGDyE5pEE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

i feel bad that durant has to endorse this game. You know he'll be @ his house playing 2k secretly

dannygranger
09-21-2010, 10:22 AM
that was hilarious!

croz24
09-21-2010, 11:52 AM
andrew bynum aka "black jesus"

Hicks
09-21-2010, 12:12 PM
I'm playing it a bit this morning, and so far I'm considering cancelling my pre-order. If NBA Jam wasn't attached, I'd probably go ahead and punt.

I don't hate it, but I can already tell I'll be spending a LOT more time with 2K11.

Can't say I like the idea of spending $60 just to play NBA Jam, though....

90'sNBARocked
09-21-2010, 12:40 PM
I'm playing it a bit this morning, and so far I'm considering cancelling my pre-order. If NBA Jam wasn't attached, I'd probably go ahead and punt.

I don't hate it, but I can already tell I'll be spending a LOT more time with 2K11.

Can't say I like the idea of spending $60 just to play NBA Jam, though....

Hicks

If you have XBox live I am sure they will release some type of add-on for NBA JAM or you will be able to download it for much cheaper

Its up to you man but I wouldnt buy Elite just for NBA Jam

Shade
09-21-2010, 01:20 PM
animations look horrible...
and @ 2:20ish it gets tooo funny and somewhat creepy

(language is nsfw)
<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FLPGDyE5pEE?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>

i feel bad that durant has to endorse this game. You know he'll be @ his house playing 2k secretly

That is one of the funniest glitches I've ever seen. :lmao:

Shade
09-21-2010, 01:22 PM
I want Jam too, but am not willing to throw down $60 on Elite for it.

tora tora
09-21-2010, 01:31 PM
Wow that's pathetic... EA should just give up on NBA games.

pacer4ever
09-21-2010, 01:33 PM
That is one of the funniest glitches I've ever seen. :lmao:

is that the jesus lol

pacer4ever
09-21-2010, 01:37 PM

tell me the postives, I really cant find any I just want to play a good Game. to bad elite is not it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utBOZL7cJPo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh2DIJKLFn4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLdpJD4d0Cc

NOTHING IS REALISTIC

rel
09-21-2010, 03:15 PM
tell me the postives, I really cant find any I just want to play a good Game. to bad elite is not it

NOTHING IS REALISTIC

That KG dunk vid had me :rotflmao:
when the music kicked in....hahaha

man, this game just looks horrible. C'mon EA, give 2k some competition so they're motivated to make an even better game

Deadshot
09-21-2010, 03:24 PM
So apparently Artest changed his number back to 15 again? Lakers site still says 37.

Psycho T
09-21-2010, 03:44 PM

NOTHING IS REALISTIC

Thats some ugly looking stuff.

The announcing is terrible too. " Stripped !....Stolen!.... To..... Garnett".. EA must think we are still in the mid 90s and this stuff is still acceptable. I also saw no evidence of real time physics.

I didnt get to get the demo last night and now today PSN is down until 5PM. Just as well seeing these videos. Saved me some time.

Trophy
09-21-2010, 03:50 PM
2K11 is far better.

Shade
09-21-2010, 04:09 PM
I think someone at EA accidentally released the Jam demo with "Elite" written on it. :p

Day-V
09-21-2010, 04:45 PM
I think someone at EA accidentally released the Jam demo with "Elite" written on it. :p

Don't be ridiculous.

Jam's going to be WAY more realistic than Elite...

xBulletproof
09-21-2010, 04:58 PM
I was excited for this game for a minute. The very SECOND I saw Boozer do a FT line dunk in traffic on the first playable version of this game seen in public, I knew it was going to be a disaster.

At the point that video came out they had TWO weeks left before the game had to go Gold. There was no way in hell to fix all the things I saw in that video a while back in 2 weeks.

That Jesus video is absolutely hilarious.

In brighter news for NBA Elite, it can't possibly be as bad as this game ...

A quote from Gamespot - Just how bad is Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing? It's as bad as your mind will allow you to comprehend.

Reviews:
Netjack - 0 out of 10
Thunderbolt - 1 out of 10
Tech TV - 0 out of 5
Game Raiders - 3 out of 100
VG-Force - 0 out of 10
Gamespot - 1 out of 10

Average score 3.83% ... out of 100%

GO ELITE!

Kstat
09-21-2010, 06:15 PM
After actually PLAYING the demo, it isn't that bad. It isn't as polished as 2K, and has quite a few bugs, but the control scheme destroys anything 2K has ever come up with.

As far as demo-to-demo? It kills the gutted version 2K put out.

Will I wind up buying 2K11 over this? yes, but if they can actually build a better game around the new control scheme, it could surpass 2K in future versions.

vapacersfan
09-21-2010, 07:36 PM
Can I ask a stupid question?

Is Elite the same thing as NBA Live?

If so, why did they change the name? Did they take a year off again to get the game "correct"?

Viewing this thread reminds me A. I do not play videog ames nearly as much as I used to and B. I have not visited the NBA Live Series Center in forever (I used to love going to that forum, and they really loved some Reggie Miller in the NBA General Talk forum there)

pacer4ever
09-21-2010, 07:40 PM
After actually PLAYING the demo, it isn't that bad. It isn't as polished as 2K, and has quite a few bugs, but the control scheme destroys anything 2K has ever come up with.

Will I wind up buying 2K11 over this? yes, but if they can actually build a better game around the new control scheme, it could surpass 2K in future versions.

nothing in elite seems real like in 2k Kobe plays like Kobe, in elite kobe ice skates on jumpers and plays generic just my thought.

pacer4ever
09-21-2010, 07:42 PM
2K11 is far better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50xwJ8AIebY

i love this commentary and just really good with doris burke overall really solid

Kstat
09-21-2010, 07:52 PM

If so, why did they change the name? Did they take a year off again to get the game "correct"?

Viewing this thread reminds me A. I do not play videog ames nearly as much as I used to and B. I have not visited the NBA Live Series Center in forever (I used to love going to that forum, and they really loved some Reggie Miller in the NBA General Talk forum there)

It was a stupid decision to change the name of the game. Live 10 was actually an improvement and I liked it over a massively disappointing 2K10. This year they added a great new control scheme, but it feels like they took a step back in everything else.

I'm amused that the 2K fanboys feel the need to come over here in this thread, and tell everyone how great 2K is. If you're actually that in love with your game, you wouldn't need to resort to that.

Hicks
09-21-2010, 08:01 PM

Maybe, but it's got a long way to go. I can just see online where people who master the offensive controls will be unguardable.

Hicks
09-21-2010, 08:03 PM
I'm amused that the 2K fanboys feel the need to come over here in this thread, and tell everyone how great 2K is. If you're actually that in love with your game, you wouldn't need to resort to that.

I'm not sure who you're talking about.

I played and bough Live for years but gave up on it.

I finally gave 10 a shot again and it wasn't bad but it wasn't that great. Neither franchise was good last year IMO.

I'd converted to 2K back around 7 or 8, but 10 was just a bad game IMO.

So I don't consider myself a "fanboy" either way. I was planning on buying both, but after playing both demos and having read up on both of them prior to that, I just don't want to spend $60 on a game I don't really care that much about, so I'm going to pass on Elite for now. Maybe I'll change my mind during the season.

I'm just relieved that it looks like (though the damn demo is so thin it's still hard to say for sure) 2K has regained it's footing this year, though. I don't think I could handle two years in a row where both franchises sucked.

Kstat
09-21-2010, 08:04 PM
The control scheme works on defense as well.

It does offer the most control you could possibly have over a player. I'd be very interested in a good game built around that. The game handles extremely well. The rest of it is crap, but there' something to get excited about for the future.

Kstat
09-21-2010, 08:05 PM
I'm not sure who you're talking about.

Tora, and the pre-teen kid.

I don't even disagree that 2K11 is probably going to be better. I just don't see the point in promoting 2K in an NBA Live/Elite thread.

pacer4ever
09-21-2010, 08:06 PM

no to me nba live 10 was way better, to me this game is unplayable. just what i think, if they had the new moves on the same engine has live 10 would be pretty decent game

pacer4ever
09-21-2010, 08:12 PM
It was a stupid decision to change the name of the game. Live 10 was actually an improvement and I liked it over a massively disappointing 2K10. This year they added a great new control scheme, but it feels like they took a step back in everything else.

listen i buy which ever game is better. i am unbias, toward 2k and EA i buy fifa cause it is a great game. I dont buy the game based on company i buy IT BASED ON IF IT IS GOOD or not i like 2k11 better this year. Last year i bought Both games, this year live/eite took 4 steps back and that is why i will not purchuse the game. trust me im not a fan boy they are childish, if 2k sucked i would not waste my money

BRushWithDeath
09-21-2010, 09:56 PM
I haven't played either demo yet, but 2k sucked enough last year that I won't buy an NBA game this year. And I haven't done that since NBA Live '95 came out.

And for the record, 2k servers are absolute dog ****. Elite may suck, but if you can even get an online game without massive lag it'd be an improvement over 2k.

Also, the whole idea of "fanboyism" is retarded to me. If I buy a product and it sucks, I'm going to say it sucks. Just like Madden. If I buy a product and I love it, I'm not going to say that makes the competition suck. It always cracked me up when Xbox or PS3 fanboys argue over which was better.

pacer4ever
09-21-2010, 10:03 PM
I haven't played either demo yet, but 2k sucked enough last year that I won't buy an NBA game this year. And I haven't done that since NBA Live '95 came out.

And for the record, 2k servers are absolute dog ****. Elite may suck, but if you can even get an online game without massive lag it'd be an improvement over 2k.

Also, the whole idea of "fanboyism" is retarded to me. If I buy a product and it sucks, I'm going to say it sucks. Just like Madden. If I buy a product and I love it, I'm not going to say that makes the competition suck. It always cracked me up when Xbox or PS3 fanboys argue over which was better.

ya i agree 2k better fix the servers and madden needs help lol

pacer4ever
09-21-2010, 10:05 PM
i think turbo would help a lot dont know why they took it out

tora tora
09-22-2010, 03:49 AM

I don't even disagree that 2K11 is probably going to be better. I just don't see the point in promoting 2K in an NBA Live/Elite thread.
Where in my post did I promote 2k?
All I did was give my opinion on the Elite demo.
EA will never be able to get it right, stick a fork in them.

MagicRat
09-22-2010, 09:22 AM

Im shocked you think its not the worst demo ever. shocked, i tell you!

bulldog
09-22-2010, 09:45 AM

There are two NBA basketball games, and you don't see the point in people comparing them?

For my sake, please, compare them. Help me decide which one to buy! Sounds like I'm going with 2K11.

SYDNEY MILLER AUSTRALIA31
09-22-2010, 10:03 AM
if i am ever looking to have a laugh in the future all i have to do is watch that DEMO. haha what a joke

tora tora
09-27-2010, 12:24 PM
Man they really need to fix Andrew Bynum in this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CkQ1FjnB6E
</EMBED></P>

Day-V
09-27-2010, 12:29 PM
Kareem better lawyer up.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/09/25/nba-elite-11-hook-shot-exploit

pacer4ever
09-27-2010, 12:35 PM
Kareem better lawyer up.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/09/25/nba-elite-11-hook-shot-exploit

HAHA LOL

graphic-er
09-27-2010, 01:32 PM

I agree with you about the controls up until the point you actually have to shoot. The iso moves are awesome, easy to do compared to 2K11. I was able to pull of a spin move and hop step on command in this game, but in 2K11 I can't do it on command. However the the shooting in this game is broke. Left and right aim meter and a power meter. Made if very hard to hit any kind of jumper in the game.

pacer4ever
09-27-2010, 01:47 PM
I agree with you about the controls up until the point you actually have to shoot. The iso moves are awesome, easy to do compared to 2K11. I was able to pull of a spin move and hop step on command in this game, but in 2K11 I can't do it on command. However the the shooting in this game is broke. Left and right aim meter and a power meter. Made if very hard to hit any kind of jumper in the game.

YOU CAN DUNK FROM THE FREE THROW LINE NOT A SIM AND DRIBBLE LIKE RONDO WITH ANY 1

JUST WATCH THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxb6L8vV614

graphic-er
09-27-2010, 03:35 PM
YOU CAN DUNK FROM THE FREE THROW LINE NOT A SIM AND DRIBBLE LIKE RONDO WITH ANY 1

JUST WATCH THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxb6L8vV614

Haha that video is hilarious. I never said the game was good, the dribble controls are very solid. Maybe not realistic to every ball player, but the input you as a the gamer is very intuitive to me.

Really?
09-27-2010, 03:49 PM
Some of this is ridiculous... The demo is okay, not amazing but like has been stated shows a lot of promise, to me it is more realistic in a lot of aspects than 2k11...For you people worried about this dunking thing I'm pretty sure that it won't be on the game too long, there will probably be an update when you very soon that takes care of that, it will probably also take care of the "Jesus" thing that was pretty weird.

I think some people are writing off the game because it wasn't as easy to play right away, getting used to different types of controls, especially shooting with accuracy is frustrating, but just like when you were a kid and learned how to play other games I'm sure you can do it again with this.

I will say that I don't like the no acceleration part but I am happy with the strides they are taking towards making a better game.

Really?
09-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Forgot to say that I'm pretty sure that the demo was more to show the new aspects of the game as far as the controls and gameplay. I couldn't imagine that Shaq will be able to dribble the ball through his legs and not loose it like the person in the video.

Psycho T
09-27-2010, 04:09 PM
A dev on Operation Sports said the demo build is only 2 weeks behind where the final build is.. So this game is probably going to be pretty bad.

pacer4ever
09-27-2010, 04:16 PM
Forgot to say that I'm pretty sure that the demo was more to show the new aspects of the game as far as the controls and gameplay. I couldn't imagine that Shaq will be able to dribble the ball through his legs and not loose it like the person in the video.

i played the demo, 4 2hrs. I had shaq point guard and he beasted lol

Kuq_e_Zi91
09-27-2010, 04:30 PM
The developers called the dunking from the free throw line "the Boozer" because of its initial appearance in a game-play clip. They said this bug has already been removed from the final build.

They also said that bigger players, like Andrew Bynum in one video example, will lose the ball when trying to do crossovers like the one in the practice mode of that demo video.

Also, the shooting is purely skill-based, so don't blame the game if you miss. I actually think that can be a problem because it doesn't take defense into account at all, almost making shooting too easy.

Kstat
09-27-2010, 04:47 PM
The hook shot glitch killed my interest in this game. Shows a total lack of quality.

I love the controls, but everything else in this game reminds me of NBA Live 07. In other words, the worst basketball game since the turn of the century.

Really?
09-27-2010, 05:25 PM
The developers called the dunking from the free throw line "the Boozer" because of its initial appearance in a game-play clip. They said this bug has already been removed from the final build.

They also said that bigger players, like Andrew Bynum in one video example, will lose the ball when trying to do crossovers like the one in the practice mode of that demo video.

Also, the shooting is purely skill-based, so don't blame the game if you miss. I actually think that can be a problem because it doesn't take defense into account at all, almost making shooting too easy.

Defense is taken to account, they also make it so that when you have a defender or double team on you that the window for making the shots becomes smaller, in some cases almost none existent so it won't be as easy as it sounds to hit every shot if you have the skills.

pacer4ever
09-27-2010, 06:01 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7uDnOsAwe5c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7uDnOsAwe5c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

THIS GAME KEEPS GETTIN BETTER LOL

Really?
09-27-2010, 06:32 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7uDnOsAwe5c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7uDnOsAwe5c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

THIS GAME KEEPS GETTIN BETTER LOL

Pointless to keep posting stuff out what has happened so far, one of the major reasons for a demo for a game that is just being developed is to figure out glitches and ways to improve a game.

Granted all of the improvements probably wont come this year but the glitches will be fixed....this stuff is just for humor now... wait til the actual came is released with the patches...

xBulletproof
09-27-2010, 06:39 PM
Pointless to keep posting stuff out what has happened so far, one of the major reasons for a demo for a game that is just being developed is to figure out glitches and ways to improve a game.

Granted all of the improvements probably wont come this year but the glitches will be fixed....this stuff is just for humor now... wait til the actual came is released with the patches...

Uh, the point of a demo isn't to figure out bugs. That's the point of a beta, or testing. The point of a demo is to give people a taste of the game so they want it.

vapacersfan
09-27-2010, 07:01 PM
Uh, the point of a demo isn't to figure out bugs. That's the point of a beta, or testing. The point of a demo is to give people a taste of the game so they want it.

Agreed.

I think that is part of the problem lately. Companies are treating a demo as a beta, and frankly it really has start to :censored: me off.

Build a quality product, and run your own beta. I have no problem getting user feedback and doing patches via downloads, but your demo should not serve as your beta.

pacer4ever
09-27-2010, 07:03 PM
Agreed.

I think that is part of the problem lately. Companies are treating a demo as a beta, and frankly it really has start to :censored: me off.

Build a quality product, and run your own beta. I have no problem getting user feedback and doing patches via downloads, but your demo should not serve as your beta.

it 's a moot point the game is delayed till next year

vapacersfan
09-27-2010, 07:04 PM
it 's a moot point the game is delayed till next year

I was not speaking to this game specifically, just in general.

pacer4ever
09-27-2010, 07:06 PM
I was not speaking to this game specifically, just in general.

games have to be patched thats just a reallity. We are past th days of the ame is finished when you buy it. It is much easier to patch the game then to put it in right away.

vapacersfan
09-27-2010, 07:11 PM
I agree
<O:p</O:p

I have no problem with patches, as I said in my post.<O:p></O:p>

What I do have a problem with is companies treating the release date as a demo and then patching up things that should have, and IMO would have, been fixed had they done a thorough beta (or even done one at all)<O:p></O:p>

EDIT: I personally was excited for downloadable patches before they even started that with gaming consoles. I just think the companies are getting lazy, and EA is extremely guiltily of that IMO. On that said note, I am also looking forward to the day when you will not own the game but simply download it from the internet and just have a serial code or something like that.

pacer4ever
09-27-2010, 07:20 PM
I agree

I have no problem with patches, as I said in my post.<O:p></O:p>

What I do have a problem with is companies treating the release date as a demo and then patching up things that should have, and IMO would have, been fixed had they done a thorough beta (or even done one at all)<O:p></O:p>

EDIT: I personally was excited for downloadable patches before they even started that with gaming consoles. I just think the companies are getting lazy, and EA is extremely guiltily of that IMO. On that said note, I am also looking forward to the day when you will not own the game but simply download it from the internet and just have a serial code or something like that.

yes im fed up with EA beacuse of madden chris johnson breaks 7 tackles every time he touches the ball. Pro Tak is a joke the only reason i like 2k football so much is the tackling system. Also EA dont touch superstar mode which could be really good

Really?
09-27-2010, 07:45 PM

I didn't say it was the only point but I said it was a major point (yes the other major points are to show off your game, and to judge the market of how your game will do when released) when you are bringing out a WHOLE NEW game so that you make sure you get everything taken care of before the actual game comes out.

And yeah I guess that they must have really had a lot more work to do... kind of sad I was really looking forward to playing this game, guess I will just have to wait until next year...

SUCKS that they couldn't get it up to par before its release date..

pacer4ever
09-27-2010, 07:51 PM
I didn't say it was the only point but I said it was a major point (yes the other major points are to show off your game, and to judge the market of how your game will do when released) when you are bringing out a WHOLE NEW game so that you make sure you get everything taken care of before the actual game comes out.

And yeah I guess that they must have really had a lot more work to do... kind of sad I was really looking forward to playing this game, guess I will just have to wait until next year...

SUCKS that they couldn't get it up to par before its release date..

to me a DEMO IS TO GET FEEDBACK FROM THE FORUMS. TO PATCH THE GAME AND MAKE THE GAME THE BEST IT CAN BE THAT IS JUST ME. (sry caps lock was on)

Day-V
09-27-2010, 07:56 PM
to me a DEMO IS TO GET FEEDBACK FROM THE FORUMS. TO PATCH THE GAME AND MAKE THE GAME THE BEST IT CAN BE THAT IS JUST ME. (sry caps lock was on)

You couldn't turn it off? Really?

pacer4ever
09-27-2010, 07:58 PM
You couldn't turn it off? Really?

lol i look down when i type so didnt see it till i was done sry.

xBulletproof
09-27-2010, 08:15 PM
games have to be patched thats just a reallity. We are past th days of the ame is finished when you buy it. It is much easier to patch the game then to put it in right away.

No it's not easier, it's cheaper on the publisher. The publisher can then move the bulk of the development team on to the next game. While a few people lag behind and fix the mess of a half assed game.

And no, in releasing a demo the point is in NO WAY to find bugs. You're releasing a very small section of the game with quite a few limitations. 99% of the bugs in a game won't even be capable of being found in such a small sample size of the available code. The sole purpose of a demo is to drum up interest in the game. Which as we've seen in NBA Elite, does quite the opposite when it's buggy.

pacer4ever
09-27-2010, 08:39 PM
No it's not easier, it's cheaper on the publisher. The publisher can then move the bulk of the development team on to the next game. While a few people lag behind and fix the mess of a half assed game.

And no, in releasing a demo the point is in NO WAY to find bugs. You're releasing a very small section of the game with quite a few limitations. 99% of the bugs in a game won't even be capable of being found in such a small sample size of the available code. The sole purpose of a demo is to drum up interest in the game. Which as we've seen in NBA Elite, does quite the opposite when it's buggy.

well for most companies it is easier to patch games. Than to figure it out on the fly. there will always be patches just face it. i dont like it but thas how gameing is done now.

vapacersfan
09-27-2010, 09:33 PM
That does not make sense to me.

Would it not be easier to fix the issues during a proper beta testing.....

No one is arguing patches are bad, at least not that I have seen

pacer4ever
09-27-2010, 09:35 PM
That does not make sense to me.

Would it not be easier to fix the issues during a proper beta testing.....

No one is arguing patches are bad, at least not that I have seen

have u played this game a patch woulnt help it lol