PDA

View Full Version : NBA store discount

vapacersfan
09-20-2010, 03:38 PM
I received the following email from the NBA today (for my birthday) and figured I would pass it along in case any of you want any Pacers gear (I did see they have a Pacers toaster :laugh: )

Happy Birthday from all of us at the NBA! Celebrate this special day and treat yourself to some new gear.

Get 15% off and free shipping on your next NBAStore.com order when you enter this code at checkout: NBDAYQMVL . Good through 10/9/2010. (https://responses.nba.com/servlet/cc6?gIHQSDDUQTSUVHOHtLkpxrHJskhgNpttLQLKmVaVRVXLX)

JonnyB83
09-21-2010, 12:22 AM
A Pacers toaster?? That's awesome! It'll go with the Pacers/Marsh salt and pepper shakers I have.

Just looked at the toaster, Holy crap it's awesome! It puts the Pacers logo on the bread! I'm blown away! I'm easily amazed though.

El Pacero
09-21-2010, 12:47 AM
I know, I've wanted that Pacers Toaster for a couple months. But I already have a nice toaster... which doesn't imprint the Pacers logo into every slice. Hard to say no.

JonnyB83
09-21-2010, 02:43 AM
I know, I've wanted that Pacers Toaster for a couple months. But I already have a nice toaster... which doesn't imprint the Pacers logo into every slice. Hard to say no.

Then it's not a very nice toaster my lucha friend