PDA

View Full Version : NBA League Pass; Subscription Auto Renewal

focused444
09-19-2010, 10:33 AM
Wanted to send out a heads up to those who ordered NBALP or LP broadband last year, and don't check their email frequently. If you are not interested in ordering again this season you have to login and cancel your subscription or they are going to charge you on October 11th. This years LPBB discount rate for returning broadband customers is 179$. I personally have cancelled because I just wasn't that happy with the service last year, and it would have been unfortunate if they auto renewed it forcing me to call to collect my money.

CableKC
09-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Due to the trade for Collison...I was planning on getting it anyway. But I'll keep my eye out for my Comcast cable bill to see if they offer that or not. I hate "auto-renewal" type of stuff when it comes to order stuff.

odeez
09-19-2010, 02:43 PM
I switched to Comcast this year, I am pretty sure they have it... It's a must have for this upcoming season!

tora tora
09-19-2010, 02:59 PM
Comcast never gave me any definitive answers regarding NBA League Pass so I droppped them and went back to Directv, got free NFL Sunday Ticket as a reward. :rockon2:

dal9
09-19-2010, 08:02 PM
does anyone remember how much it was last year for LPBB, the Choice 7 team package

Hicks
09-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Not exactly, but I want to say between $70 and $90?

ReginaldWayne
09-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Wanted to send out a heads up to those who ordered NBALP or LP broadband last year, and don't check their email frequently. If you are not interested in ordering again this season you have to login and cancel your subscription or they are going to charge you on October 11th. This years LPBB discount rate for returning broadband customers is 179$. I personally have cancelled because I just wasn't that happy with the service last year, and it would have been unfortunate if they auto renewed it forcing me to call to collect my money.

I'm just curious, what do you mean you werent happy with the service. Do you mean directtv in general? You get every game with a few black outs and nba tv. What dissatisfied you?

Sookie
09-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Stupid question, but how do you cancel it? I ordered the "half a season" pass last season..

focused444
09-19-2010, 09:14 PM
I'm just curious, what do you mean you werent happy with the service. Do you mean directtv in general? You get every game with a few black outs and nba tv. What dissatisfied you?

I had league pass broadband last season (only online streaming), not directv. The broadband service had some glitches compared to having directv for leaguepass. This season I have directv, and I think if you order through them you get access broadband for free. So I might order it for directv, not sure yet. They usually have a free preview.

focused444
09-19-2010, 09:22 PM
Stupid question, but how do you cancel it? I ordered the "half a season" pass last season..

I received an email to the email account attached to my LPBB subscription. It took me to the LPBB login. http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/index.html

Once you login scroll down, and there is a tiny link for cancel subscription.

Hicks
09-19-2010, 10:21 PM
Not exactly, but I want to say between $70 and $90?

I did some browsing after this post and saw a $110 price mentioned on an NBA forum by someone who said he just recently got an email from the NBA about it.

Pingu
09-19-2010, 11:21 PM
Their early bird special is $10 off, so right now the seven team package is around $100 I believe.

Strummer
09-20-2010, 09:16 PM
I got the email. For broadband the 7 team package is $109.95. The "all team" package is $179.95...

Anyone know what Comcast usually charges for the League Pass TV package? I've got digital cable this year so I might want to try that if it's not too expensive...

Hicks
09-20-2010, 09:49 PM
Comcast told me just the other day that the early bird price is $169 this year.