PDA

View Full Version : week #2 TV maps now up

Slick Pinkham
09-16-2010, 07:58 AM
http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-2

Kegboy
09-16-2010, 08:51 AM
Danka. I was hoping we'd get the Cincy/Baltimore game, but I knew we'd be stuck with Tennessee. Hope Peyton and Eli enjoy the games.

makaveli
09-16-2010, 09:49 AM
Doesn't really matter who we get (I still love the map though) as I'll spend all of Sunday watching the single greatest invention in sports since Hi Def....The Red Zone Channel. It's like an addiction...."Must have more Red Zone channel!"

Since86
09-16-2010, 03:01 PM
Anyone else find it funny that even Det. doesn't get Lions games? They will see the Bears/Cowboys game.

EDIT: Blackouts.....oh yeah. I temporarily forgot, but still confused as to why they're only blacked out of the CBS early games.

ChicagoJ
09-16-2010, 03:40 PM
CBS has the double-header this weekend. And there can't be any game on local TV at the same time as a home game that is not sold out.

If Fox had the double-header, both networks would be blacked out during the time of the Lions game, but Fox could show the "late" game and CBS wouldn't show any game in Detroit.

Addendum:

I don't think the Fox map is correct. Cleveland looks wrong, too. So does Pittsburgh. Why would they get the Seattle/ Denver late game instead of an early game?

Screw it. This is why I love Sunday Ticket.

SycamoreKen
09-17-2010, 10:09 PM
I'm wondering why Minn. and part of Wis. get the Denver game instead of one of the two NFC Central games.

Los Angeles
09-18-2010, 01:55 PM
San Diego doesn't even get to see the San Diego game.

What a sham.