PDA

View Full Version : SIAP: 44 GAMES ONLY $100

croz24
09-15-2010, 05:58 PM
https://www.pacersgroups.com/collegepass/index2.html

saw this posted on realgm and figured this would be a better place for it. i already spoke with alyssa, so i am good to go for it...

PACERS PRIDE COLLEGE GO PASS
44 GAMES ONLY $100
For the first time ever, the Indiana Pacers are giving College Students unlimited access to Pacers home games through the Pacers Pride College Go Pass.

Pacers Pride College Go Pass includes:
- One (1) Balcony ticket to every Indiana Pacers home game, including the highly anticipated matchups against teams, such as the Miami Heat and L.A. Lakers! Package Value at $572

- Opportunity to purchase one (1) additional ticket per game at the discounted rate of $7 each.
*An additional ticket for the Lakers game is $18 each and for the Heat game is $30

- Playoff priority

Tickets will be available at the box office on the day of the game by presenting the College Go Pass and Student ID.

Buy Now The first 200 buyers will receive a Pacers t-shirt and invitation to a post-game autograph session with Pacers player!

Contact Alyssa Greco at (317) 917-2834 or agreco@pacers.com for additional information or questions

ZepZach
09-15-2010, 06:10 PM
Wow thats cool. I would be on that in a second if I didn't do Area 55.

xBulletproof
09-15-2010, 06:12 PM
I'd be all over that if I was in college.

Damn it.

ECKrueger
09-15-2010, 07:00 PM
I wish I went to IUPUI Butler or UINDY.

Day-V
09-15-2010, 07:24 PM
I would be ALL over this, but I don't know anyone else who's a Pacer fan that's in college.

pacer4ever
09-15-2010, 07:52 PM
if im in high school but take collg classes at vinces does it count i go 3hrs a day 4 avation ne 1 know ??

IUfan4life
09-15-2010, 07:56 PM
I go to ISU, but would miss way too many games. :(

pacer4ever
09-15-2010, 08:01 PM

u know shaker bell RB 26 ??

travmil
09-15-2010, 08:30 PM
if im in high school but take collg classes at vinces does it count i go 3hrs a day 4 avation ne 1 know ??

Do you have a valid Vincennes student I'D? If so I would think you'd be good to go. If not you should call anyway and explain your situation and see if they go for it.

pacer4ever
09-15-2010, 08:32 PM
Do you have a valid Vincennes student I'D? If so I would think you'd be good to go. If not you should call anyway and explain your situation and see if they go for it.

im go in tomorrow and get my ID it would be perfect i get out of class a like 5 from the airport and could go st8 2 the games

pacer4ever
09-15-2010, 08:35 PM
Wow thats cool. I would be on that in a second if I didn't do Area 55.

were in the fieldhouse is area 55 on the floor??

RobfromPacers
09-15-2010, 09:17 PM
You have to be a full-time college student to receive this offer. You are guaranteed 1 ticket to every game. The seats will be located in the Balcony Level.

pacer4ever - Area 55 is in Sect 101/102 in Krieg DeVault Club Level.

pacer4ever
09-15-2010, 09:26 PM
You have to be a full-time college student to receive this offer. You are guaranteed 1 ticket to every game. The seats will be located in the Balcony Level.

pacer4ever - Area 55 is in Sect 101/102 in Krieg DeVault Club Level.

i go 3 hrs a day that is full time im pretty sure leave hs at 1130 and go tothe airport for avation maintence should get my degree in 17 mnths it should count right??

Day-V
09-15-2010, 09:28 PM
i go 3 hrs a day that is full time im pretty sure

How many credit hours do you take during a week?

I know with IUPUI, the minimum for being considered full time is 12 a week.

pacer4ever
09-15-2010, 09:37 PM
How many credit hours do you take during a week?

I know with IUPUI, the minimum for being considered full time is 12 a week.

i get 8 credits a semester i dont know how many credit hrs per week

tsm612
09-15-2010, 10:33 PM
i get 8 credits a semester i dont know how many credit hrs per week

Vincennes is 12 credit hours per semester.

RobfromPacers
09-15-2010, 10:37 PM
i go 3 hrs a day that is full time im pretty sure leave hs at 1130 and go tothe airport for avation maintence should get my degree in 17 mnths it should count right??

It sounds like you're a full time student. I would recommend buying your Go Pass... just be prepared to have a form of documentation (i.e., valid college ID). As you can tell, we have not promoted this through every avenue as we want to make sure the tickets get in the hands of the students that deserve it. If you have any questions, contact Alyssa Greco at 317-917-2500.

On a related note, I'm excited to hear how Conseco Fieldhouse sounds next year with the new additions of Area 55 in the Krieg DeVault Club Level and the College Go Pass in the Balcony Level. This may sound staged, but the game night experience is a big part of "Protect the Promise (http://pacerspromise.com)", so I'm pumped to see and hear how different it feels when these sections are bringing everyone to their feet.

IUfan4life
09-15-2010, 10:40 PM
u know shaker bell RB 26 ??

nope, but I don't follow college football too much let alone ISU football that has been so bad for so long. Although ISU is supposed to be good this year

pacer4ever
09-15-2010, 11:18 PM
nope, but I don't follow college football too much let alone ISU football that has been so bad for so long. Although ISU is supposed to be good this year

he went to my high skool last year warren had 3000 yds lol

pacer4ever
09-15-2010, 11:29 PM
It sounds like you're a full time student. I would recommend buying your Go Pass... just be prepared to have a form of documentation (i.e., valid college ID). As you can tell, we have not promoted this through every avenue as we want to make sure the tickets get in the hands of the students that deserve it. If you have any questions, contact Alyssa Greco at 317-917-2500.

On a related note, I'm excited to hear how Conseco Fieldhouse sounds next year with the new additions of Area 55 in the Krieg DeVault Club Level and the College Go Pass in the Balcony Level. This may sound staged, but the game night experience is a big part of "Protect the Promise (http://pacerspromise.com)", so I'm pumped to see and hear how different it feels when these sections are bringing everyone to their feet.

the go pass u ge after u make the tickets right ? i already boght them 2nite

pizza guy
09-15-2010, 11:33 PM
This is tremendous. I wish I lived in Indy and could make the games because I'd be on this like crazy. The reason I'm so excited though is because this really is good marketing. The Pacers fanbase has taken such a hit over the last 5 years, and there are so many people in my generation who have jumped ship to the Lakers, the Bulls, and now the Heat. Getting tickets in the hands of college students for super cheap is a win-win situation. You look good for promoting higher education by offering a "reward" to full-time students of cheap tickets. AND you bring in a whole new crowd that will hopefully get addicted to Pacer basketball because it's going to be such an exciting year. AND with Area 55 and now this, there may be some real noise at some games which always improves the product.

Whoever is making these marketing decisions is doing a darn good job.

--pizza

Eddie Gill
09-15-2010, 11:47 PM
This is tremendous. I wish I lived in Indy and could make the games because I'd be on this like crazy. The reason I'm so excited though is because this really is good marketing. The Pacers fanbase has taken such a hit over the last 5 years, and there are so many people in my generation who have jumped ship to the Lakers, the Bulls, and now the Heat. Getting tickets in the hands of college students for super cheap is a win-win situation. You look good for promoting higher education by offering a "reward" to full-time students of cheap tickets. AND you bring in a whole new crowd that will hopefully get addicted to Pacer basketball because it's going to be such an exciting year. AND with Area 55 and now this, there may be some real noise at some games which always improves the product.

Whoever is making these marketing decisions is doing a darn good job.

--pizza

I completely agree. It finally feels like things are turning around. For the first time in a while I'm PUMPED for the start of the season...bummed I don't go to school closer to Indy, but PUMPED nonetheless.

naptownmenace
09-16-2010, 10:41 AM
I'd be all over that if I was in college.

Damn it.

Count me in this group. Oh... and if I lived in Indy.

This reminds me that I better start saving for League Pass.

Trader Joe
09-16-2010, 12:33 PM

Dude, it's 100 bucks.

Even if you miss 75% of the games you're still getting to go to ten games for ten bucks a pop. That's pretty damn good.

I think you just need a student college ID.

My business has half season tix, but I'm wondering if I might do this deal with my old IU ID from last year. I wonder if that would work...

pathil275
09-16-2010, 12:59 PM
That's an awesome deal. Too bad that I am studying on the wrong side of the pond..

joeyd
09-16-2010, 03:37 PM
Anyone know where the GO Pass college kids are sitting? Don't get me wrong. I think this is a great idea. But many of the students I know will use the money they saved on game tickets to buy beer; having had some run-ins with some drunk fans in the past, I'm hoping my season tickets are not next to this section, or that they will be spread out a bit in the upper sections of the balcony.

pacer4ever
09-16-2010, 10:19 PM
Anyone know where the GO Pass college kids are sitting? Don't get me wrong. I think this is a great idea. But many of the students I know will use the money they saved on game tickets to buy beer; having had some run-ins with some drunk fans in the past, I'm hoping my season tickets are not next to this section, or that they will be spread out a bit in the upper sections of the balcony.

ya it is different each game u showthe ID and they give u a ticket that is avalible

Sollozzo
09-24-2010, 12:54 PM
Just called and ordered mine today. I'm pretty excited about this. Even if I go to 10 games this will pay for itself. Hopefully I can go to a lot more than that.

The guy I talked to at the Pacers was extremely friendly. I appreciate that they are trying to develop lifelong fans.

Sollozzo
09-24-2010, 01:04 PM
My business has half season tix, but I'm wondering if I might do this deal with my old IU ID from last year. I wonder if that would work...

Probably. You entered IU the same time I did and my ID doesn't expire until next summer.

pacer4ever
09-24-2010, 04:05 PM
Just called and ordered mine today. I'm pretty excited about this. Even if I go to 10 games this will pay for itself. Hopefully I can go to a lot more than that.

The guy I talked to at the Pacers was extremely friendly. I appreciate that they are trying to develop lifelong fans.

i ordered mine online still have not recived conformation..........

Trader Joe
09-24-2010, 04:06 PM
Did you spell everything correctly?

pacer4ever
09-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Did you spell everything correctly?

lol funny ya i did lol vincennes university lol

Since86
09-24-2010, 04:09 PM
Probably. You entered IU the same time I did and my ID doesn't expire until next summer.

Do they even check the validity of your ID? Whenever I've used the student discount to buy anything, you just have to show it to them.

pacer4ever
09-24-2010, 04:12 PM
Do they even check the validity of your ID? Whenever I've used the student discount to buy anything, you just have to show it to them.

ya you have to bring a valid one to each game to get your tickets.

croz24
09-25-2010, 03:27 AM
i ordered mine online still have not recived conformation..........

i never received any sort of "confirmation" either so i message alyssa at agreco@pacers.com and she called me within a few hours to explain how it all works. so i suggest doing that or just directly calling her at 317-917-2834 to confirm.