PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Eastern Conf. Finals Magic vs Pacers NBATV

I Love P
09-15-2010, 12:24 AM
Just searching through my channels and found this on...figured I'd come down and share for any of you still up. I remember being 7 years old at this game. Good memories...

90'sNBARocked
09-15-2010, 12:21 PM
Just searching through my channels and found this on...figured I'd come down and share for any of you still up. I remember being 7 years old at this game. Good memories...

7 in 1995?

Man feelin old today, I had just started college :)

Granville Fleming
09-15-2010, 02:10 PM
Me and my wife(girlfriend at the time) went to game 6. I remember that we were down 3 games to 2 and beat the livin snot out of them. Everyone was leaving the arena so jacked up that there was no way that Orlando would beat us in game 7. Of course it didn't turn out that way. Man, those were the good old days. MSA was rockin. That was the last Pacer playoff game that I've been to.

Unclebuck
09-15-2010, 02:22 PM
Me and my wife(girlfriend at the time) went to game 6. I remember that we were down 3 games to 2 and beat the livin snot out of them. Everyone was leaving the arena so jacked up that there was no way that Orlando would beat us in game 7. Of course it didn't turn out that way. Man, those were the good old days. MSA was rockin. That was the last Pacer playoff game that I've been to.

yeah, i remember that very well and I was so mad how everyone was so confident just because we won game #6 big that we would win game #7. I think that is when I started using the term "negative momentum" from one game to the next in the playoffs. If you assume the teams are even or close to even the team that gets blown out will usually win the next game. I would rather the pacers have won game #6 by 3 points