PDA

View Full Version : PACERS PREVIEW HOOPSWORLD

pacer4ever
09-14-2010, 01:43 PM
http://www.hoopsworld.com/ on front page should be out within the next couple hrs cant wait

pathil275
09-14-2010, 05:30 PM
It's outt there. I tend to agree with their opinion, but I cannot see how two of their writers see the Pacers finishing 4th in the Central division. Chicago granted, Milwaukee maybe, but the Pistons or Cleveland? No way.

Their opinion on Murphy is laughable. Double-double guy, yeah but still, he defensively hurt us more than he helped us.

BornReady
09-14-2010, 05:36 PM
that was a pretty underwhelming article

pacer4ever
09-14-2010, 07:05 PM
It's outt there. I tend to agree with their opinion, but I cannot see how two of their writers see the Pacers finishing 4th in the Central division. Chicago granted, Milwaukee maybe, but the Pistons or Cleveland? No way.

Their opinion on Murphy is laughable. Double-double guy, yeah but still, he defensively hurt us more than he helped us.

couldnt of said it better myself

graphic-er
09-14-2010, 11:11 PM
I'm not concerned with the Power Forward position as much as I'm concern with how JOB will fill the Power Forward position. McBob, Foster, and Hansbrough can fill that spot with athleticism, and solid defense, and rebound by committee. But JOB is gonna want a shooter, so look for Granger and Posey to rotate in and out of the Position throughout the game, cause they can stretch the floor.