PDA

View Full Version : This is the trade that will happen...trust me!

Young
08-14-2004, 12:14 AM
Indiana Gets:
- Peja Stojakovic
- Brad Miller
- Ira Newble

Sacramento Gets:
- Ron Artest
- Eric Dampier [S&T for whatever.]

Golden State Gets:
- Johnathan Bender
- Dajuan Wagner

Cleveland Gets:
- Scot Pollard
- 05 2nd Round Pick [Via Golden State.]

This has combined all of the rumors or whatever has been put in print recently! Ok this will never happen.

Seriously though I did start this thread for a reason. I was wondering how many of you think something major is going down. More than Artest for Peja. Something like a 3 way?

I don't know if people have heard anything so i'm just wondering.

I kinda think something bigger is going down just because things have been to quite as of late.

Lord Helmet
08-14-2004, 12:20 AM
Oh you like many think right now is the "Calm before the storm" Huh?Well I do too I just hope Ron isn't involved.

Cactus Jax
08-14-2004, 12:32 AM
It actually makes a lot of sense for all the teams involved. Indiana gets two all-stars who can shoot the ball plus a good defensive player. Sacramento gets a lot tougher with Artest and Dampier, Golden State gets the guy they want in Bender, and Cleveland gets the guy they want in Pollard for scraps.

I would love this trade, but I don't think Sacto does it unless Webber is serious on his tough guy request, and/or if Peja is serious about a trade as well.

TheSauceMaster
08-14-2004, 01:51 AM
Can you give me a referal to your doctor , apparently he gives you better medication than mine does :p

Kegboy
08-14-2004, 02:37 AM
Huh, silly me. I just assumed everything was quiet because our offseason moves are done. Should of known better. :sarcasm: :p

Joel
08-14-2004, 03:28 AM
There is no way on Earth that sacramento dumps Miller and Peja for Ron and Dampier. Dampier had one decent year and is a career underachiver. No thanks.

RimBender
08-14-2004, 06:52 AM
There is no way on Earth that sacramento dumps Miller and Peja for Ron and Dampier. Dampier had one decent year and is a career underachiver. No thanks.

Yah, Two-All stars for a "underacheiver" and Ron. Never going happen. Sounds great for Pacers, but never going to happen.

I hope they prove me wrong, but I also hate the idea of giving up Bender :( .