PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Power Rankings - Colts #1

Shade
09-08-2010, 07:19 AM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings?year=2010&week=1

PacerDude
09-08-2010, 07:52 AM
Not shocking. Getting Gonzo back this year is like another 1st round pick. Wayne, Garcon, Collie, Clark, Gonzo, Addai .................... the list of targets for Manning is unreal. If this O-line holds together, he could put up some incredible numbers. And if Sanders can stay fairly healthy along with the rest of the D, it could be yet another fun season.

Though I heard on the radio yesterday that there's maybe a little grumbling coming from Gonzo about things. Not sure what it was all about. I'll dig around and try to find some info. But anyway - I'm ready for some football !!!! :dance:

makaveli
09-08-2010, 09:34 AM
I watched the NFL insiders thing on ESPN last night and 3 out of 4 picked us to win the Super Bowl...Mort, Schefter, and Adande. On SportsIllustrated.com they had ALL their NFL guys pick the entire playoffs, and out of 9 not one had the Colts even MAKING it to the Super Bowl. Several didn't have the Colts making it to the AFC title game. Funny how different the so-called "experts" see things.

Mr_Smith
09-08-2010, 10:53 AM
Not shocking. Getting Gonzo back this year is like another 1st round pick. Wayne, Garcon, Collie, Clark, Gonzo, Addai .................... the list of targets for Manning is unreal. If this O-line holds together, he could put up some incredible numbers. And if Sanders can stay fairly healthy along with the rest of the D, it could be yet another fun season.

Though I heard on the radio yesterday that there's maybe a little grumbling coming from Gonzo about things. Not sure what it was all about. I'll dig around and try to find some info. But anyway - I'm ready for some football !!!! :dance:

He's upset about not getting his #2 receiver spot back that Pierre Garcon now has. He's upset that he didn't get a chance to compete for it. On the depth chart, he's listed as a punt returner and I'm looking forward to seeing that.

Basketball Fan
09-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Meh

I'll believe the hype when they actuall win the Super Bowl. Yes I still find last season extremely disappointing especially with all this hype over the Saints leading up to the opener its a painful reminder...

Trader Joe
09-08-2010, 01:03 PM
Gonzo has never been deserving of the number 2 depth chart spot.

Lord Helmet
09-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Um, why aren't the Jets number 1?

I mean they almost beat Indy and they killed Indy when Indy gave up.

PacerDude
09-08-2010, 03:43 PM

I could kill Mike Tyson ............ if he gave up.

DrBadd01
09-08-2010, 04:54 PM

We aren't at full strength until week 5 or 6 when Santonio Holmes comes back from suspension and Calvin Pace comes back from his injury.

xBulletproof
09-08-2010, 06:14 PM
We aren't at full strength until week 5 or 6 when Santonio Holmes comes back from suspension and Calvin Pace comes back from his injury.

This is the NFL. No team is ever at full strength. Players and coaches realize that, fans use it as excuses like no other team has injuries.

pwee31
09-08-2010, 08:57 PM
I hate the Colts being ranked #1, they usually do better as an underdog. When coaches are picking the Patriots, Chargers or Steelers.

Colts being #1 has meant first round exit in the past!