PDA

View Full Version : Danny looks towards Angola

Trophy
09-06-2010, 06:04 PM
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2010/09/05/20100905_usab_granger_practice.nba/?ls=iref:nbahpt2

<object width="388" height="394" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/swf/1.1/cvp/nba_embed_container.swf?context=nba&videoId=channels/nba_tv/2010/09/05/20100905_usab_granger_practice.nba" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/swf/1.1/cvp/nba_embed_container.swf?context=nba&videoId=channels/nba_tv/2010/09/05/20100905_usab_granger_practice.nba" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="388" wmode="transparent" height="394"></embed></object>

Kstat
09-06-2010, 06:07 PM
He did a lot of looking at Angola today...

vnzla81
09-06-2010, 07:05 PM
He also got to smell their body odor, who knows he is maybe going to say that people in africa smell too :whoknows:

mb221
09-06-2010, 10:15 PM

You ever get tired of this?

immortality
09-06-2010, 10:30 PM
You ever get tired of this?

Pretty much everyone agrees he was pretty useless in todays game and his inefficiency decreased his value compared to the other players they can use

travmil
09-06-2010, 10:45 PM

Man, jealousy is an ugly emotion...

BRushWithDeath
09-06-2010, 11:06 PM
Man, jealousy is an ugly emotion...

Because he's another team's fan doesn't make him wrong.

In fact, it makes him more likely to be right when it comes to this sort of thing.

xBulletproof
09-06-2010, 11:16 PM
Because he's another team's fan doesn't make him wrong.

In fact, it makes him more likely to be right when it comes to this sort of thing.

To me, right or wrong isn't really the question. I usually agree with him, and in this case I do also. However, I believe the issue here is how rather unnecessary it was. It looked more like a jab to serve no purpose but to annoy the people who think Danny should be playing.

It may not have been, but that's how it looked.

MLB007
09-07-2010, 09:11 AM
Nothing happening up there but a lot of lakes.......... ;)

Kid Minneapolis
09-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Yes, how dare Danny make the US team, even if he's not a feature player... what a loser. I'm so disappointed. Wish he'd be more like Lance Stephenson or David Harrison.

/sarcasm off

Kstat
09-07-2010, 12:51 PM
The amusement factor of this thread goes up with every post...

I'm wondering how a simple joke (and it WAS funny, dammit. How could anybody not have the same reaction to a thread about Danny looking at Angola after he just spent most of the game doing just that?) turned into this plethora of reactions....

1. No, I don't regret it for an instant.

2. What am I jealous of, exactly?

3. Last I checked, I was an American, which makes me a "fan" of Danny Granger's team, at least for the time being. I don't see an Indiana Pacer or a Oklahoma City Thunder, or whatever, I just see Americans. This goes back to why I was so amused with the obsessive Danny Granger discussion to begin with. he isn't even a Pacer at the moment.

4. The post above mine looks like it doesn't even belong in this thread. It corresponds with absolutely nothing posed before it. It's like the woman who is asked for a cup of coffee and responds, "I am not my mother!" and storms out....

bulldog
09-07-2010, 12:56 PM
To me, right or wrong isn't really the question. I usually agree with him, and in this case I do also. However, I believe the issue here is how rather unnecessary it was. It looked more like a jab to serve no purpose but to annoy the people who think Danny should be playing.

It may not have been, but that's how it looked.

Meh, he does this with everyone and everything. Just ignore it, he'll grow bored.

But overall I think everyone agrees that Danny has been ineffective in international play. Luckily, time and again we've seen that has no bearing on NBA effectiveness.

jcouts
09-07-2010, 01:39 PM
at first glance, I got all excited thinking Danny FINALLY realized defense and hitting the weight room was important again...

then I realized it said "Angola" and not "Iguodala"

MLB007
09-07-2010, 05:43 PM
I'm STILL bummed that he actually said (much less thought) "I score the ball, it's what I do."
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo

I want the old Danny with the all around game back...................

Brad8888
09-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Sometimes Danny looks towards Angola. At other times he looks towards Elkhart. At still other times he looks towards South Bend. When he gets really, really wild, he looks towards Evansville.