PDA

View Full Version : Is it PFFL or not???

indygeezer
02-04-2004, 03:59 PM
There is a new poster on the IS site calling himself Pacersfan4life. DOn't know if it's him or not but those who found him readable may want to check it out. THose who didn't...well he's over there not here.

Booger
02-04-2004, 04:01 PM
No, definitely not him.

I have my suspicions about a few others though...

Shade
02-04-2004, 04:13 PM
Not him. Posting style is a little too...simple...for PFFL.

Booger
02-04-2004, 04:17 PM
Although if you do look at his profile, I can see a little PFFL-esque humor in it. It's possible he could be using his first few posts to throw people off his trail. :confused:

I think I'm over-analyzing a tad bit. Those posts sure aren't PFFL style.

Shade
02-04-2004, 04:22 PM
Although if you do look at his profile, I can see a little PFFL-esque humor in it. It's possible he could be using his first few posts to throw people off his trail. :confused:

I think I'm over-analyzing a tad bit. Those posts sure aren't PFFL style.

Funny how his location of residence and occupation constantly change, though. :unimpressed:

Why would he abandon the LL moniker? And why has he been MIA (at least, to everyone's knowledge) for almost 4 months now? :hmm:

rabid
02-04-2004, 04:31 PM
Someone please explain the whole story behind this guy. I joined the Indystar board sometime last winter/spring, and if I remember correctly he got banned or flipped out or something, and didn't that sort of eventually lead to the creation of this site?

And wasn't he here for like two days or something, before he disappeared again?

What's the deal with this guy?

indygeezer
02-04-2004, 04:32 PM
and he's actually talking about basketball...something PFFL shied away from for personal reasons...until he went PFFL anyway.

Unclebuck
02-04-2004, 04:39 PM
Peck can tell us about this guy better than I can.

I am just mad that I went over to the other forum to see if it was him and I starting reading some of the threads over there and I got a headache

indygeezer
02-04-2004, 04:43 PM
:dance: Yer welkum :pepper:

BostonConnection
02-04-2004, 04:48 PM
I have a simple way I can test if he's PFFL or not. I can PM him and ask, and if he says yes there's a couple of things I can ask that only he would know. I'll try and do that later today if I get the chance.

BTW - just from a quick read of what he's posted so far on IS, I personally don't think that's him. :twocents:

Tim
02-06-2004, 09:16 AM
I want to know why is PFFL so special to so many people.
I am not trying to slam him or anything.
He isn't here and I don't miss him.

Peck
02-06-2004, 09:44 AM
I want to know why is PFFL so special to so many people.
I am not trying to slam him or anything.
He isn't here and I don't miss him.

I've got a vey long & very storyed history with him. We've been best friends & then we've had a period of about a year where we didn't speak to each other at all. Then we got back together & ended as good friends.

He's a good man, he takes his Pacers personnaly & he always posted from the heart.

I can't speak for a lot of his other friends because he really became more famous over there on the star board for posts that had nothing to do with basketball, but my guess is his humor is what was missed the most.

In terms of posters from the star forum I feel comfortable in saying this, he was one of the longer term posters who made a differance.

I miss his posts about basketball.

indygeezer
02-06-2004, 09:51 AM
I had some pretty funny repartees with him on the Random THoughts string. Never had the opportunity to talk much Pacer's with him as he swore off posting about them, his passion for them got him in too much trouble. He had a volatile and prolific sense of humor.