PDA

View Full Version : Carmelo Anthony put a hit out on Kat Stacks for $5000 on Twitter

Basketball Fan
08-29-2010, 11:43 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhRzhZT6lhuRe5l8l7

Kstat
08-29-2010, 11:45 AM
It's twitter. He has full deniability.

There's no proof that Carmelo typed that, or that's Carmelo's cash or even his bed.

Basketball Fan
08-29-2010, 12:53 PM
It's twitter. He has full deniability.

There's no proof that Carmelo typed that, or that's Carmelo's cash or even his bed.

True but nobody believes him because she tweeted him first and his messages came from his Iphone.. so someone stole his Iphone then?

IndyHoosier
08-29-2010, 12:59 PM
What a role model for our young children, freaking THUG!!!

Trader Joe
08-29-2010, 01:06 PM
This has got to be helping him in his quest to get traded to his destination of choice.

Basketball Fan
08-29-2010, 01:12 PM
What a role model for our young children, freaking THUG!!!

On the brightside at least this didn't involve the Pacers?

ChristianDudley
08-29-2010, 01:24 PM
On the brightside at least this didn't involve the Pacers?

"The NBA has fined/suspended Carmelo Anthony, who has before played in a game against the INDIANA PACERS, for putting a hit out on Kat Stacks for $5,000 on the social networking website Twitter."

;)

dal9
08-29-2010, 01:36 PM
1) Who on God's Green Earth is "Kat Stacks"

2) What does this have to do with the Pacers?

bellisimo
08-29-2010, 01:38 PM
apparently nobody seems to like "Kat Stacks"...thats what google tells me.

Basketball Fan
08-29-2010, 01:48 PM
1) Who on God's Green Earth is "Kat Stacks"

2) What does this have to do with the Pacers?

1) A Hip-Hop version of Rachel Uchitel

2) Nothing but unless you guys create a general NBA board where else would other NBA news go?

SMosley21
08-29-2010, 01:50 PM
Kat Stacks is a groupie who became "famous" for admittedly having sex with the entire Young Money Entertainment (Lil' Wayne) roster, as well as claiming to have had sex with several other big named hip-hop artists such as Nelly.

Nelly actually caught her up in her own lies live on the air during an interview with a radio station.

Basically she's "famous" for being an admitted whore.

Kstat
08-29-2010, 01:55 PM
Kat Stacks is a professional gold digger....that's the best I can describe it in PG-13 language.

If you are a black man with money...chances are she's claimed to have had sex with you at least once.

Peck
08-29-2010, 01:55 PM
1) A Hip-Hop version of Rachel Uchitel

2) Nothing but unless you guys create a general NBA board where else would other NBA news go?

1. Is it sad that I had to look up Rachel Uchitel to see who she was?

2. Nope this is the right place to put NBA news.

3. I am still amazed at how you find this stuff.

Basketball Fan
08-29-2010, 02:16 PM
1. Is it sad that I had to look up Rachel Uchitel to see who she was?

2. Nope this is the right place to put NBA news.

3. I am still amazed at how you find this stuff.

1. No you're lucky its sad how Tiger's sex life is considered "sports news" I've heard enough about it to last me a lifetime. I'm just glad its now golf related with him.

3. I have my ways. I also have a video of Brandon Jennings dancing to Lady Gaga but not sure if you really want to watch that :laugh:

Dece
08-29-2010, 02:27 PM
Meh, just sounds like a comment made in irritation, jokingly, possibly in bad taste.

spazzxb
08-29-2010, 02:42 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhRzhZT6lhuRe5l8l7

not quite a hit he just wants someone to slap her.

Kstat
08-29-2010, 03:03 PM
Meh, just sounds like a comment made in irritation, jokingly, possibly in bad taste.

He can claim that so long as nobody actually follows up on it and kills her. If that happens, he's definitely going to jail.

xBulletproof
08-29-2010, 03:29 PM
He can claim that so long as nobody actually follows up on it and kills her. If that happens, he's definitely going to jail.

He'd be going to court, at least. I'm sure there's a loophole or defense for this that a million dollar lawyer could exploit.

Either way, I had no clue who Kat or the Rachel women are. Who cares, really? I'll never meet them, and they'll never effect my life. What's considered "news" now is rather ... silly.

count55
08-29-2010, 03:31 PM
Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?

rexnom
08-29-2010, 04:55 PM
If I ran an NBA team, I wouldn't allow my players to have twitters. Not much good can come from it. I'm a pretty laid-back, open-minded and realistic guy when it comes to NBA stars but even I had to unfollow Danny Granger because his tweets just ruined my image of him.

Sookie
08-29-2010, 06:30 PM
If I ran an NBA team, I wouldn't allow my players to have twitters. Not much good can come from it. I'm a pretty laid-back, open-minded and realistic guy when it comes to NBA stars but even I had to unfollow Danny Granger because his tweets just ruined my image of him.

I think if the player understands that twitter is a good way to communicate with fans, get some good PR..just a way to promote their team/NBA..then it's a good thing. (A few of the WNBA players really seem to get this, if you want a laugh read Renee Montgomery's *Connecticut Sun starting PG*)

But sometimes guys treat it as if they don't realize the whole world can see what they write. That's the problem.

Smoothdave1
08-29-2010, 09:20 PM
Lame

Kemo
08-29-2010, 10:56 PM
lol if I posted a video of this drama-groupie-ho , ya'll would prally wanna smack the ***** out of her too .. lmao ...

She is a waste of space ...

Imagine if you will ... the voice of Fran Drescher ... Janice from Friends.... and Rosie Perez ... all mixed together ebonically into the most annoying sound in the universe...

That alone done it for me... let alone all the OTHER stuff about her ..

Shade
08-29-2010, 11:21 PM
If I could, I would slap both of them.

For free.

PaceBalls
08-30-2010, 05:38 AM
gawd... We are getting into British tabloid level news now.
This season can't start soon enough.

Magic P
08-30-2010, 07:13 AM
Some people need to watch the vid before commenting. He just wanted to slap her not kill her. She needs to be slapped btw i'm all for that.

bulldog
08-30-2010, 11:53 AM

Fair enough, but now he's given this woman the opportunity to lawyer up, drag Melo before a judge or jury, and force him to lie through his teeth. Because he did type it. And if you're one of Melo's lawyers, forcing your millionaire client to lie to the legal system is just stupid. So you probably settle, right?

And while I'll complain about our overly litigious society as much the as the next guy, that's probably a fair outcome...

He just wanted to slap her not kill her. She needs to be slapped btw i'm all for that.

...considering I don't want to live in a country where millionaires can threaten even the stupidest among us with physical violence in exchange for cash.

But the biggest moral of all this, as always, is that when you give young men lots of money they're going to do stupid things. Stupid, stupid, stupid things. And the reason it bothers me is not that I think he's a terrible person, but because I think stuff like this puts all the luck he had and work he put in in jeapordy - I just want to grab him by the scruff of his neck and go, "Dude, you have everything! We all envy you so much - money, women, nice clothes, a fairly easy job, the ability to give back to your family and community. Everything! In exchange, just don't be stupid!"

Shade
08-30-2010, 12:25 PM
Carmelo says his account was hacked:

http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2010/08/29/carmelo-anthonys-twitter-account-was-reportedly-hacked/

If it was "hacked," dollars to donuts says it was by his wife.

bballpacen
08-30-2010, 12:28 PM
http://www1.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68903/20100830/carmelos_twitter_account_was_hacked/

Melo is saying his account was hacked... Not at all suprised...

EDIT: Shade beat me to it... I would def agree that if it were hacked, wifey was responsible...

Magic P
08-30-2010, 12:42 PM
...considering I don't want to live in a country where millionaires can threaten even the stupidest among us with physical violence in exchange for cash.

But the biggest moral of all this, as always, is that when you give young men lots of money they're going to do stupid things. Stupid, stupid, stupid things. And the reason it bothers me is not that I think he's a terrible person, but because I think stuff like this puts all the luck he had and work he put in in jeapordy - I just want to grab him by the scruff of his neck and go, "Dude, you have everything! We all envy you so much - money, women, nice clothes, a fairly easy job, the ability to give back to your family and community. Everything! In exchange, just don't be stupid!"

Wish i could thank this post to infinity, I couldn't agree more.

Eindar
08-30-2010, 12:49 PM
Having previously viewed Carmelo's preferred method of fighting, I'd say that paying someone to slap someone else is right in his wheelhouse.

bulldog
08-30-2010, 03:06 PM
Having previously viewed Carmelo's preferred method of fighting, I'd say that paying someone to slap someone else is right in his wheelhouse.

While I appreciate the thanks people gave my post above, I think Eindar wins the thread.

I laugh at the tough guy "stop snitchin' " persona, then the backpeddle and slap fighting style. Very Bal'more. :laugh:

Kemo
08-30-2010, 04:19 PM
Some people need to watch the vid before commenting. He just wanted to slap her not kill her. She needs to be slapped btw i'm all for that.

I agree, wholeheartedly ... except by another female of course.... preferrably Layla Ali .. lmao

Basketball Fan
08-30-2010, 07:03 PM
She's apparently filed a police report(or so she claims)

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/index.php/2010/08/kat-stacks-says-she-filed-police-report-against-carmelo-anthony/

Kstat
08-30-2010, 07:34 PM
That couldn't have been any more predictable.

pacerwaala
08-30-2010, 07:54 PM
Without googling, I have never heard of Kat Stacks till today. Am I out of touch? or is there others here like me.

vapacersfan
08-31-2010, 01:28 AM
Without googling, I have never heard of Kat Stacks till today. Am I out of touch? or is there others here like me.

I was in the same boat, do not feel bad

cgg
08-31-2010, 01:36 AM
I think its just something you happen to stumble upon and either know about her or not. I came across her blog one day and read a bit of it.