PDA

View Full Version : Granger vs Croatia

Eleazar
08-28-2010, 06:23 PM
http://espn.go.com/extra/fiba/boxscore?gameId=300830917

Granger had 9 points in 15 minutes on 4-7 shooting in the blow out win. Nothing spectacular, but very good showing on the offensive side.

Kstat
08-28-2010, 06:32 PM
This did not need its own thread.

Mr. Sobchak
08-28-2010, 06:37 PM

Who cares? Is this some sort of a hall monitor type of thing?

Will Galen
08-28-2010, 06:48 PM

I'm glad he posted it.

I don't like all the game's going into one thread because I rarely read game threads when they are happening, and sometimes not at all.

So I appreciate a thread on Granger so I don't have to search a long thread.

Kstat
08-28-2010, 06:53 PM
Who cares? Is this some sort of a hall monitor type of thing?

I'll let you know if you'll just show me your pass.

vnzla81
08-28-2010, 07:01 PM
http://espn.go.com/extra/fiba/boxscore?gameId=300830917

Granger had 9 points in 15 minutes on 4-7 shooting in the blow out win. Nothing spectacular, but very good showing on the offensive side.

You can also take into account that he got those points in garbage time and his defense was the worts in the whole team :twocents:

odeez
08-28-2010, 07:19 PM
How about Eric Gordon game? He has been playing great lately. His outside shot is on point right now!

It's nice to see Danny getting some time on the floor even if it's not crunch time, it's a great experience for him. I look for him to have another high scoring game further into the tournament.

dohman
08-28-2010, 07:34 PM
Glad you posted this. I like to keep with with all things pacers during the slow summer months.

Ramitt
08-29-2010, 12:53 AM

So stay on a Pistons board if you don't like Pacers fans happy when a Pacer does well. Seems ok to post a thread giving props to a Pacer.

S.R.E.C.A.P
08-29-2010, 06:32 AM

http://www.nba.com/pacers/photos/dg_usa_380_100210.jpg

u Mad?

McKeyFan
08-29-2010, 08:01 AM
So is Danny going to make the team? I've lost track.

sportfireman
08-29-2010, 08:16 AM
So is Danny going to make the team? I've lost track.

I believe he has already made it. Rondo was the last cut.

SMosley21
08-29-2010, 04:22 PM
The title of this should be edited so that we can just make this the official Danny Granger thread for the tournament.

Today vs. Slovenia:

7 Minutes
0-1 FG
0-1 3PT
0-0 FT
0 Rebounds
0 Assists
0 Steals
0 Blocks
0 Turnovers
3 Personal Fouls
0 Points

Danny was the only player on the team to put up 0's across the board (other than his personal fouls).

ChristianDudley
08-29-2010, 04:26 PM
This is rediculous. He's better than Iggy and Rudy both in every facet of the game, even in this FIBA WBC, and I don't see why he's not playing over both of them right now.

Kstat
08-29-2010, 04:29 PM
This is rediculous. He's better than Iggy and Rudy both in every facet of the game, even in this FIBA WBC, and I don't see why he's not playing over both of them right now.

:laugh: really now....

Coach K has made it pretty clear by his actions he wants defense from his SF spot, and both Gay and Igoudala are better defenders by any measure.

Granger hasn't helped himself a whole lot by looking lost defensively when he has gotten minutes.

Igoudala has been a perfect fit for them playing the Bowen/Artest role of checking the other team's best wing, and allowing Durant to do his thing on offense.

If I were starting a team from scratch, I'd probably take Granger over those two, but Igoudala and Gay fit this team right now better than Granger. They don't need more shooting.

SMosley21
08-29-2010, 04:29 PM

He managed to make himself look pretty useless in the 7 minutes that he did play today. Even Steph Curry and Tyson Chandler did SOMETHING in their limited minutes.

Kstat
08-29-2010, 04:37 PM
The point has actually been made by the TV guys that Granger isn't athletic enough to play the kind of pressure defense that Krzyzewski wants from his wings.

Like Durant, Granger's best chance to play is probably the PF position, where he can shoot over the top of zones. The problem is he's not responding as well to the position defensively, and Gay and Igoudala are both playing exceedingly well at the 3.

You could make the case that this isn't really Granger's fault, and he's stuck on a team that doesn't suit him. Of course, Durant is hardly a PF either, and he's making it work defensively.

Will Galen
08-29-2010, 10:42 PM
The title of this should be edited so that we can just make this the official Danny Granger thread for the tournament.

Today vs. Slovenia:

7 Minutes
0-1 FG
0-1 3PT
0-0 FT
0 Rebounds
0 Assists
0 Steals
0 Blocks
0 Turnovers
3 Personal Fouls
0 Points

Danny was the only player on the team to put up 0's across the board (other than his personal fouls).

I know he got an assist. He was thrown the ball when he was just above the free throw line and he immediately passed the ball to either Curry or Gordon who hit a three.

tsm612
08-30-2010, 02:23 AM
I know he got an assist. He was thrown the ball when he was just above the free throw line and he immediately passed the ball to either Curry or Gordon who hit a three.

So you're saying Danny's a facilitator...

Robertmto
08-30-2010, 02:32 AM
This is rediculous. He's better than Iggy and Rudy both in every facet of the game

http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1020728 (http://www.gifsoup.com/view/1020728/glozell-lmao.html) GIFSoup (http://www.gifsoup.com/)

d_c
08-30-2010, 02:57 AM

He's not better than Igoudala at passing and he's not better than either of those guys at rebounding the ball (they're all roughly the same as far as rebounding).

More importantly, he's not good as either of those guys at the things Coach K wants from his wings on this particular team. Namely, it's pressuring the ball defensively, causing turnovers, getting up and down the floor quickly and finishing on the break. Those two guys are better at that stuff and they've demonstrated as much on this team.

daschysta
08-30-2010, 08:23 AM
Yeah, Danny isn't as good at pressure defense. Sure I believe overall, and for most teams danny is a better player, but kevin durant does the things that danny does best, better, and in any game he is going to get a tonne of minutes so unless danny can prove his scoring is vital off the bench soon he is going to be a deep reserve.

naptownmenace
08-30-2010, 09:32 AM
Yeah, Danny isn't as good at pressure defense. Sure I believe overall, and for most teams danny is a better player, but kevin durant does the things that danny does best, better, and in any game he is going to get a tonne of minutes so unless danny can prove his scoring is vital off the bench soon he is going to be a deep reserve.

Danny was last, statistically, in almost every category through the exhibition games. He's struggling playing this type of pressure defense, picking up a lot of cheap fouls in the process.

Danny's use to playing in O'Brien's system too, which is quite different than the style of offense Coach K runs. He needs to move without the ball, from strong-side to weak-side to get more open looks. Instead, he usually comes down the floor and parks behind the 3 point line on the strong-side of the ball. Eric Gordon and Iggy are great at this and have been playing great.

I still think he'll improve and have a breakout game at some point. He has too much talent and he's too smart a player to continue to struggle.

immortality
08-30-2010, 05:13 PM
Ouch. Did not play at all today for Danny Granger, although the reserves were quite ineffective in todays game against Brazil. Seems like Granger is in the same boat as Rondo, too many players with the same characteristics, so he doesn't get any play time.

Major Cold
08-30-2010, 05:55 PM
He is struggling mightily on team defense and rotating. Gay is way more active than with the Griz last year. Danny guards with his hands down and hips don't pivot well on the perimeter.

Kstat
08-30-2010, 05:58 PM
On the bright side, the lack of bench scoring today might force Krzyzewski to re-evaluate his rotation.

pwee31
08-30-2010, 06:42 PM
doubt it, he'll just play the starters more. I don't think Durant sat the entire game, which is a good thing b/c he was making plays.

Durant is easily the key to this team, him and Rose. If Durant is off against a good team, the US will get beat due to Coach K's rotations

Brad8888
08-30-2010, 08:25 PM
A somewhat better rested Danny with less chance of injury coming into the NBA season, while being exposed to near elite level players who are better than he is on a day to day basis. A good thing for both Danny and the Pacers, IMO.

Will Galen
08-30-2010, 08:42 PM
A somewhat better rested Danny with less chance of injury coming into the NBA season, while being exposed to near elite level players who are better than he is on a day to day basis. A good thing for both Danny and the Pacers, IMO.

And . . . not playing a major part with the USA team will probably motivate him to show those players aren't better.

graphic-er
08-31-2010, 10:50 AM
And . . . not playing a major part with the USA team will probably motivate him to show those players aren't better.

One can only hope.

McKeyFan
08-31-2010, 11:47 AM
JOB, the stopgap, best coach available who can develop the younger players . . . is slowly creating a losing culture for the Pacers.

Since86
08-31-2010, 01:09 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1020728 (http://www.gifsoup.com/view/1020728/glozell-lmao.html) GIFSoup (http://www.gifsoup.com/)

A Robertmto sighting to bash Granger? Who could have guessed.

Three guarantees in life. Death. Taxes. And Robertmto thinking Granger is overrated.

vnzla81
08-31-2010, 10:38 PM
A Robertmto sighting to bash Granger? Who could have guessed.

Three guarantees in life. Death. Taxes. And Robertmto thinking Granger is overrated.

Well, if this worldchampionship hasn't show that Granger is overrated(and I like Danny) I don't know what else you need to see to be convince that he is not as good as we think he is, the guy can't even get off the bench on a team that has the US "B" team :twocents:

righteouscool
08-31-2010, 11:40 PM
Well, if this worldchampionship hasn't show that Granger is overrated(and I like Danny) I don't know what else you need to see to be convince that he is not as good as we think he is, the guy can't even get off the bench on a team that has the US "B" team :twocents:

Rondo is widely regarded as a top point guard and he can't even make the team.

graphic-er
09-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Well atleast he'll get some burn tomorrow against Iran.

I really think that the first unit would play alot more fluid if Granger was in the line up with Durant. Granger doesn't mind to defer, unlike Iggy or Lamar Odom who want to take everyone one on one.

Kstat
09-01-2010, 01:11 AM
Well atleast he'll get some burn tomorrow against Iran.

I really think that the first unit would play alot more fluid if Granger was in the line up with Durant. Granger doesn't mind to defer, unlike Iggy or Lamar Odom who want to take everyone one on one.

Yes, Iggy and his 1 jumper per game is killing this team with his selfishness....we need Granger and his matador defense to maximize our potential...

Pacerized
09-01-2010, 08:42 AM

I'd honestly chalk this up to coaching. Coach K is a great coach but I don't think he plays his bench much in college either. It may be the B team but with that kind of talent on the bench there is no way they shouldn't be playing heavy minutes.

graphic-er
09-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Yes, Iggy and his 1 jumper per game is killing this team with his selfishness....we need Granger and his matador defense to maximize our potential...

He only gets one jumper off because the rest of the time he throws the ball away, or falls down.

Eleazar
09-01-2010, 01:32 PM

Whether or not a player plays or not doesn't always have to do with skill. Coaches rarely play all of their best players, anyone who watches the Pacers under JOB should know this. Often times coaches will play a less skilled player because they have a bias towards a certain kind of player. The truth is we don't know why Coach K isn't playing Granger much.

Kstat
09-01-2010, 01:44 PM
He only gets one jumper off because the rest of the time he throws the ball away, or falls down.

He hogs the ball to the tune of 1 jumper attempted per game, and he throws the ball away at a massive 2 turnovers per game average.

Igoudala is clearly the worst basketball player on Earth and deserves to be ripped for the crime of starting ahead of your hero Danny Granger. We get your position. Move on.

Since86
09-01-2010, 01:52 PM

Kevin Love must not be that good of a player either then, because he's backing up the backup.....

Evaluating a players talent level during a tournament like this isn't a very good tool. A lot of them are being asked to do things they normally don't do, with players they've never played with.

While Danny isn't playing at the level he should be playing, it doesn't illustrate his ability to play in the NBA the slightest.

I'm not saying he doesn't warrant some criticism, I'm questioning Robertmto coming out of the woodwork and one of the first things he does is start piling on Danny, like he did in the past when he won the Most Improved player award, and since then Robertmto has been MIA.

Seems kind of odd when Danny's production dips back down, one of his biggest critics makes an appearance. Not that Robertmto needs to leave again, not at all. Just saying it's quite the coincidence.

graphic-er
09-01-2010, 01:52 PM
He hogs the ball to the tune of 1 jumper attempted per game, and he throws the ball away at a massive 2 turnovers per game average.

Igoudala is clearly the worst basketball player on Earth and deserves to be ripped for the crime of starting ahead of your hero Danny Granger. We get your position. Move on.

NEVER! There's nothing wrong with wanting your favorite player to to start over the guy who can only manage one shot per game as the starting SF- Who should be SG but isn't because Coach K wants to play 2 point guards.

Kstat
09-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Yeah, because the last thing we need is an elite perimeter defender and unselfish player....

Granger doesn't mind to defer, unlike Iggy or Lamar Odom who want to take everyone one on one.

NEVER! There's nothing wrong with wanting your favorite player to to start over the guy who can only manage one shot per game as the starting SF

I wish all players that wanted to take everybody one on one only managed one shot per game....

First you say Iggy shoots too much, and now you say he doesn't shoot enough. You;re in denial.

15th parallel
09-01-2010, 02:08 PM

Danny being invited to play for Team USA is already a recognition enough that he's one of the better players in the league today. He may not be as good as Durant, or it really doesn't mean he's on a level of LeBron, Melo, Wade, etc., or may be a bench warmer for the whole tournament, but still being part of that team says something about him as a player.

And it's not like most of his teammates made significant contributions to the team that they're winning right now. They just get the playing time due to situations rather than because of skill level. If Iggy's much better at pressure defense than Danny, and Durant and Rose can take most of the scoring load, then there's no problem playing Iggy over Danny. Coach K simply gives PT to players given their strategy and situations on the game. Maybe next game we'll see Danny play as an additional offense off the bench due to their recent offensive struggles.

graphic-er
09-01-2010, 02:49 PM
Yeah, because the last thing we need is an elite perimeter defender and unselfish player....

I wish all players that wanted to take everybody one on one only managed one shot per game....

First you say Iggy shoots too much, and now you say he doesn't shoot enough. You;re in denial.

When did I say he shoots too much?

Kstat
09-01-2010, 02:52 PM
He's a selfish player that doesn't take shots. That makes a lot of sense...

graphic-er
09-01-2010, 03:04 PM
He's a selfish player that doesn't take shots. That makes a lot of sense...

He doesn't take alot of shots cause he can't get them off, I'm seen him numerous times drive the ball in like a bull, A. Lose control, B. Fall down C. Make a terrible pass. (ala fast break and drive it into the defense get stuck, then hand it off back to Durant, who then had no choice to continue to drive it into the defense and get stuck himself.)

Plays good defense though!

Kstat
09-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Right. He can't get the shots off because he turns the ball over before he's able to shoot....a whole 2 turnovers per game.

Since86
09-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Well to be honest....

That's 2 a game while playing 21mins, and not really having the ball in his hands much. Before today's game, Durant had 8TOs, Rose had 7TOs, and Iggy had 7TOs. The three tops on the team. Both are playing more minutes a game, and have bigger offensive roles which make them have the ball in their hands A LOT more.

Granger, Curry, and Chandler are the only players that have taken less shots than him.

It's true he does make bad decisions with the ball. Just not everytime, nor every other time, he touches it. But he routinely does make poor ones a couple of times a game.

Kstat
09-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Right. he makes a couple of poor decisions per game, and plays great defense every time down the floor.

As for the shots taken, he only attempts one jumper per game. The rest of his shots are all layups and dunks. he almost never shoots in the halfcourt, which is good because it keeps Durant involved.

IndyJones
09-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Granger did have 10 points and 3 assists in 15 minutes today against Iran not bad even if it was in garbage time. Only one rebound however and no blocks or steals.

Kstat
09-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Granger actually played very well today and made a case for the 2nd string, which I wanted to point out long ago, but the homer committee makes it difficult sometimes.

BRushWithDeath
09-01-2010, 05:45 PM
The truth is we don't know why Coach K isn't playing Granger much.

Yes we do.

It's because he's a marginally better scorer than Andre Igoudala and Rudy Gay, but an infinitely worse defensive player and rebounder.

daschysta
09-01-2010, 06:41 PM
First off granger is a MUCH better scorer than both of those, and while rudy has been playing good help defense this tournament he is typically not a defensive dynamo. Rebounding in the nba is also comparable to gays. Granger also averages more steals and blocks than gay in the nba. Granger is not an awful defender, but is not as suited as those two in the pressure defense that coach K is running (they run it in college all the time). Why can't you leave it at that, which it obviously is, instead of taking every opportunity to **** on Granger that you can?

Granger and gay are both scoring types, sparkplugs if you will on a team like this, gay also has been hot, his shot selection has been pretty awful but we won't hear about it until he starts missing.

Eleazar
09-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Yes we do.

It's because he's a marginally better scorer than Andre Igoudala and Rudy Gay, but an infinitely worse defensive player and rebounder.

Yesterday was the first game of the Championships that I saw, and I was completely unimpressed with both of their defenses, especially Igoudala. I know it is just one game, but I have never seen anything from either player that has ever showed that either are better than Granger.

Coach K may prefer a style of defense that Granger isn't as good at as those two, but from what I have seen the only reason either player plays in front of Granger is just a personal preference in style by the coach.

Kstat
09-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Igoudala is a much, much better defender than Granger. I can't imagine any "style" of defense that he'd be better at. It's shown over the last 2 weeks, if it hasn't in the NBA already.

I can see debating them as overall players, and I'd take Granger over Iggy. Still, you'd have to be in a pretty heavy state of denial to compare them defensively.

As has been stated many times over in this thread, it's been pretty obvious from day one why Igoudala starts. You can bury your head in the sand and say coach K has some mystery personal reason that has nothing to do with how they play the game, but that's simply not true.

If the team badly needed another guy in the frontcourt to take a lot of jumpers, Granger would probably be in there. They clearly need defense instead.

Off the bench, it's another story. Gay has struggled the last two games, so I can see a valid debate there. But the homer glasses for some reason can't accept Granger as being anything but a starter, so we have this pointless discussion every day.

Thank god this isn't 2008. I can't imagine the inevitable discussions about why coach K starts Carmelo Anthony and LeBron James over Granger...

Eleazar
09-01-2010, 08:45 PM
But the homer glasses for some reason can't accept Granger as being anything but a starter

Now I think that is where you are getting confused. I'm not arguing that Granger should be starting I'm just arguing that skill wise there is very little difference and the reason Granger isn't playing more is because of a personal preference of style. All coaches have a preferred style of play which will cause certain players to play more and others to play less.

Honestly if Iggy's defensive performance last night is anywhere close to what it is normally he is in no way better than Granger, because what I saw was pure ****.

Since86
09-02-2010, 03:00 PM
What is Danny Granger doing in Turkey?
Krzyzewski and Jerry Colangelo didn't whiff on many roster spots when picking this team, but Granger sure looks like a mistake. After scoring nine points against Croatia, Granger went scoreless against Slovenia and picked up a DNP-CD against Brazil. Granger scored 10 points in a blowout of Iran but could muster only five points (on 2-for-8 shooting) against Tunisia. Granger is a prolific scorer, but if Krzyzewski doesn't have the confidence to use him consistently, his roster spot should have gone to a big man like JaVale McGee, who would have helped the U.S.' deficiencies on the glass.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/chris_mannix/09/02/usa.tunisia/index.html?eref=sihp

Ouch.

BRushWithDeath
09-02-2010, 11:24 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/chris_mannix/09/02/usa.tunisia/index.html?eref=sihp

Ouch.

Apparently Chris Mannix must be like me and try to rip on Granger at every opportunity. What a dick.

daschysta
09-03-2010, 12:08 AM
Chris mannix is not constantly ripping on granger. Granger didn't have a great game yesterday scoring the ball, but the team played much better with him on the court compared to gay or igoudala, he was tied for the lead on the team in assists, and second in assists in yesterdays game, despite your common assertion that he is a black hole. granger has had 2 "off" games of scoring in limited minutes, and has had 2 games where he has scored very effectively given minutes. Despite the off shooting today he is still shooting almost 50 percent for the tourney as well.

Secondly Chris Mannix isn't saying anything about danny as a player, just that if coach K will not give him the oppurtunity to do what he is best at (get in rhythm and be excellent offensively) then perhaps he is being wasted on the team.

This is very different than your constant assertions that he is overrated, and a bad chucker etc...

BRushWithDeath
09-03-2010, 01:13 AM
This is very different than your constant assertions that he is overrated, and a bad chucker etc...

I stand by both of those accusations.

daschysta
09-03-2010, 02:08 AM
I respectfully disagree with both of the accusations. ;) Of course you have the right to your opinion too, I was just pointing out the differences in what mannix was saying, which was more akin to the fact that he is being misused than dissing his game.

vnzla81
09-03-2010, 06:44 AM
I respectfully disagree with both of the accusations. ;) Of course you have the right to your opinion too, I was just pointing out the differences in what mannix was saying, which was more akin to the fact that he is being misused than dissing his game.

I still don't understand people making excuses about him been misused and that the system does not fit him, how come everybody on the team but him is not been misused and in the last US team Melo,Kobe,Lebron,Etc,etc were not misused either.

graphic-er
09-03-2010, 10:57 AM
I still don't understand people making excuses about him been misused and that the system does not fit him, how come everybody on the team but him is not been misused and in the last US team Melo,Kobe,Lebron,Etc,etc were not misused either.

Different team and different player. How can you even compare them in this regard. We had a much more balanced team in 08.

Granger is being mis-used because he is 12th man off the bench, playing PF, having to defend 7fters in the low post zone. The Mannix article pretty much hit the nail on the head, how do you leave a prolific scorer like Danny on the bench, if you weren't going to use him then why bring him over a big man?

I'll admit Danny isn't the most athletic player, but he is a very good shooter and a decent help defender. So playing down low doesn't suit him.

Like its been said before, they are really going struggle next week playing against real half court sets and strong zone defense, this one on one crap is going bite them in the ***, should have played Danny more and established a half court game.

BRushWithDeath
09-03-2010, 12:13 PM
Granger is being mis-used because he is 12th man off the bench, playing PF, having to defend 7fters in the low post zone. The Mannix article pretty much hit the nail on the head, how do you leave a prolific scorer like Danny on the bench, if you weren't going to use him then why bring him over a big man?

I'll admit Danny isn't the most athletic player, but he is a very good shooter and a decent help defender. So playing down low doesn't suit him.

If the reason his defense has been so anemic is that Granger is having to play PF and guard bigger players, then we are in for a long season.

But I don't really think that's the case because his defense has been equally bad against SF's in the NBA the last 2 seasons. It's much more of an effort issue more than an athleticism issue in my opinion. The bad things Granger has done in Turkey are same things he's been doing for the Pacers.

90'sNBARocked
09-03-2010, 02:54 PM
Yes we do.

B Rush

Worse defender than Igudola - absolutley, Gay-about even

I believe he is abetter rebounder than both

Since86
09-03-2010, 03:02 PM
If the reason his defense has been so anemic is that Granger is having to play PF and guard bigger players, then we are in for a long season.

But I don't really think that's the case because his defense has been equally bad against SF's in the NBA the last 2 seasons. It's much more of an effort issue more than an athleticism issue in my opinion. The bad things Granger has done in Turkey are same things he's been doing for the Pacers.

Yes, because FIBA and the NBA are played exactly the same.......

Him playing the 4 in the NBA is just a tad different than him playing the 4 in a FIBA tourney. Not making a judgement on whether or not he does either well, just saying you can't compare the two styles of basketball.

Saras was one hell of a FIBA player, and we all know how well his stint for the Ps went.

Apples.
Oranges.

EDIT: You are right about the bad things though. Covering up for Chandler's lack of rotations in FIBA is pretty much on par with him getting stuck because Murph played parlor door defense.

Seeing him in a bad defensive position isn't equal to acknowledging why he was there. He's made his fair share of mistakes, but a quite a few of them have been through slow rotations from other players.

Kstat
09-03-2010, 03:24 PM
If guys like Carmelo, LeBron and Durant can play the 4 in FIBA, I see no reason why Granger can't at least be passable. He just doesn't seem to be interested.

Since86
09-03-2010, 03:34 PM
They make up a lot through athleticism, and plus with their scoring ability you tend to give them a bigger leash.

When you're only getting 5-6 mins of run, and you make 1 or 2 defensive mistakes, it gives a different view if you were to have 3-4 let downs in a 20min period. All about perception.

Kstat
09-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Well, it's all about what you do in your limited time. Eric Gordon has played his way from the 12th man to the 6th man and a possible starter.

Merz
09-05-2010, 11:57 AM

What a terrible "point".

Just like the 2004 Olympics proved how LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, and Amare Stoudamire weren't any better than Richard Jefferson, Stephon Marbury, Carlos Boozer, Lamar Odom, or Shawn Marion.