PDA

View Full Version : OT (Basketball related in a way):Wow.....

Outsider
08-12-2004, 04:26 PM
"Just what the NBA needs, another sex scandal: Donald Sterling, the miserly tycoon who owns the Los Angeles Clippers, testified last year that he regularly paid a Beverly Hills woman for sex, describing her as a $500-a-trick "freak" with whom he coupled "all over my building, in my bathroom, upstairs, in the corner, in the elevator." Sterling's graphic testimony--which came during a two-day pretrial deposition in connection with a lawsuit he filed against the woman, Alexandra Castro--will surely nettle basketball commissioner David Stern, who normally has to explain away the behavior of 20-something athletes, not married 70-year-old club owners worth nearly a billion." The Smoking Gun

Not sure what else can be said..... :o

Well, I, for one, am glad the Pacers have the owner they have.

Doug
08-12-2004, 04:32 PM
The real question is what is he sueing her for???

Oh, I forgot. It's Sterling. She probably wanted a long-term contract and he wants to trade her to the Bulls for the rights to the new hooker that Reinsdorf picked up over the summer. :-)

Outsider
08-12-2004, 04:36 PM
Just thought about it..... I am even more suprised Kobe didn't go to the Clippers now. Sounds like.... well..... you can figure out the rest.

fwpacerfan
08-12-2004, 05:23 PM
I love the Smoking Gun website. There are some pretty funny quotes in there. Especially where he said the prostitute kept talking about how cheap he was. LOL!

Good point Outsider on Kobe - he and Donald would make a nice pair.