PDA

View Full Version : Does JO want Artest out?

ROCislandWarrior
08-12-2004, 02:52 PM
Since it is so dead today here is something to kill the time

We have all heard the rumors about the front office and Ron clashing. But what about JO and Artest?

A while back didn't JO say that there were 3 players he wanted gone? But JO never really speaks badly about any of the individual players on this team. So it seems these players are sort of a mystery.

So all these rumors about Ron being booted out of town, and I don't recall anyone bringing up JO as a reason.

So here is a simple question: Does JO want Artest Out? Explain

Lord Helmet
08-12-2004, 04:16 PM
Hmmmm I really don't know.I remember earlier last season J.O. said that he tried to befriend more of his teammates.Becuase he thought that if he did they would have better chemistry.When Ron had his temper year 2 seasons ago I don't think anyone did much with him off the court.But this year Ron and J.O. I guess spent more time together.I really don't know why people are so scared of Ron he is a great guy.I was reading a playoff guide a few days ago (It was from the Heat series and we had seats in a Suite and we got one)And DW had an interveiw and they asked him what he thought about Ron and he said he is a great guy and really cares for people who are less fortunate(Referring to the money he gives to charities)

Reggie4Three
08-12-2004, 04:55 PM
I would hope Bird and Walsh would care as much about who he wants on the team as they did about who he wanted as coach. In the end, you can't lay it at JO's feet. If Ron gets traded, it's because Bird and Walsh decided they'd had enough.