PDA

View Full Version : Heres how it should go down

Joel
08-12-2004, 03:20 AM
Great first post. :rolleyes:

Bender is a nice player, but he's no Ron Artest.

TheSauceMaster
08-12-2004, 04:32 AM
If Bender could get off the bench without stubbing his toe or breaking his glass slipper I might have some confidence , and who would be the new water boy since Primoz is gone ?

I think even if you Broke Ron's Leg or chopped it off he would still play , If Bender can play a whole season with getting some lame injury I will buy courtside season tickets next year and those aren't cheap ;)

Outsider
08-12-2004, 09:55 AM
I want tickets to watch youtry to cut off Artest's leg.... something tells me he might not agree with that and then well, things get interesting.

:devil::devil::devil:

Anthem
08-12-2004, 10:48 AM
I want tickets to watch youtry to cut off Artest's leg.... something tells me he might not agree with that and then well, things get interesting.

I've got 10 on Artest.

Snickers
08-12-2004, 11:02 AM

I've got 10 on Artest.

I'll put 5 on Bender getting 2nd-degree burns while trying to butter his popcorn.

:lurk:

Outsider
08-12-2004, 11:43 AM

I've got 10 on Artest.

I'll put 5 on Bender getting 2nd-degree burns while trying to butter his popcorn.

I'll take that bet. I figure there is little-to-no chance of him getting to his popcorn. Figure the light breeze spreading the aroma of the butter will knock him over and take out a knee.

:lol2:

ChicagoJ
08-12-2004, 03:46 PM
Now that *would* revolutionize the power forward position.

Outsider
08-12-2004, 04:03 PM
ya'll have little faith in the future of the game...he'll dunk on artest and shove that popcorn up his arse

Just great, but that is typical of Bender. He goes out and does something awsome (dunk on Artest) and then proceeds to go on the IR due to hemroids from the butter popcorn he stuck up his own arse.

Roaming Gnome
08-12-2004, 05:08 PM
:lurking2:

Lord Helmet
08-12-2004, 10:15 PM
ya'll have little faith in the future of the game...he'll dunk on artest and shove that popcorn up his arse

Just great, but that is typical of Bender. He goes out and does something awsome (dunk on Artest) and then proceeds to go on the IR due to hemroids from the butter popcorn he stuck up his own arse.

:laugh: