PDA

View Full Version : Indy Star poll says make the deal

TheSauceMaster
08-11-2004, 04:45 PM
I am sure there are more than 5,929 Pacers fans in Indiana let alone in the world , doesn't seem accurate to me :laugh:

Outsider
08-11-2004, 04:49 PM
I am sure there are more than 5,929 Pacers fans in Indiana let alone in the world , doesn't seem accurate to me :laugh:

But the key here is that they have to have electricity... much less an internet connection, computer, etc.

*yes, I know I am bashing myself*

Destined4Greatness
08-11-2004, 04:55 PM
That just proves that alot of people are so stupid they see 6 extra points and go "OHHH how can we lose" and think it is best. Morons.

Artest is an Offensive and Defensive player. Peja is Offense, thats it. Besides we have our perimeter shooting, with Jackson

TheSauceMaster
08-11-2004, 04:55 PM
Also how many of those Vote's were Detriot Fans ?

I think what I was trying to say in a sense is 5,000 more votes you might beable to flip the numbers for a higher percentage to say no ;)

Reggie4Three
08-11-2004, 05:01 PM
That just proves that alot of people are so stupid they see 6 extra points and go "OHHH how can we lose" and think it is best. Morons.

Artest is an Offensive and Defensive player. Peja is Offense, thats it. Besides we have our perimeter shooting, with Jackson

Agree.
If most at the I/S forum are voting yes, I think it confirms that we should not make the trade.

Kegboy
08-11-2004, 05:12 PM
Oh, well if they say so, we should definitely do it.!

I don't see what you're guys' problem is. I mean, these are the same people who said we shouldn't trade Jalen Rose. :rolleyes: