PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to...

indygeezer
08-09-2004, 11:26 PM
SUPERREGGIE!!

Just wondering.

Any other lost soles? (I'd mention TWES but I don't think he had a sole).

Snickers
08-09-2004, 11:27 PM
This brought it up out of my long-term memory banks.... anybody remember a poster by the name of "Speed" back on RATS?

Anthem
08-09-2004, 11:36 PM
Did I miss it, or did we ever find the true identity of ReggieRocks?

indygeezer
08-09-2004, 11:38 PM
Yeah, he still appears over there from time 2 time. Didn't he write the Pacer column for HoopsWorld or one of them. I know I quit reading the site because they became soooo anti-Pacer/Anti-small market.

A-Train
08-10-2004, 06:09 PM
This brought it up out of my long-term memory banks.... anybody remember a poster by the name of "Speed" back on RATS?

Sure, I remember speed. What's your original name? I'm sure it's not Snickers if you remember speed.

Snickers
08-10-2004, 06:13 PM

Sure, I remember speed. What's your original name? I'm sure it's not Snickers if you remember speed.

I used to lurk on the board for years before I finally decided to register. I posted maybe 10 times under the name of HoopDog, before migrating to PacersDigest with the rest of the crowd.

beast23
08-10-2004, 06:58 PM
I worked with Speed's dad for about 7 years until December.

Speed is still around. I think he has a new employer though, and may not feel comfortable posting during lunch at work. Also, if I remember correctly, his dad told me he didn't have a PC at home.

But I believe he switched handles and checks in from time-to-time.

At one time, he had websites for Al, Jon and Jermaine. I think the website name had "8m" in it or something. So, do a search on one of the names + 8m and you can probably find Speed.

indygeezer
08-10-2004, 10:34 PM
Anybody ever hear from PacerChic? I rarely see GEL or BostonCOnnection now (eh, what's to say it's summer) and Will Galen's sleep pattern must REALLY be screwed up for him to be gone this long.

Hicks
08-10-2004, 10:38 PM
Such is the way of things this time of year. Some more regulars will pop up within a month or so I bet. Certainly by November.

God, I'll take October already please.