PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady to do a commercial for Comcast

Basketball Fan
07-23-2010, 06:48 PM
Ironic since NFL is a Direct TV sponsor

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?articleid=1269704&srvc=track&position=3

Professor Tom Brady is in
By Inside Track
Friday, July 23, 2010 - Added 20 hours ago
+ Recent Articles + Email

EmailE-mail PrintablePrint Comments(22) Comments LargerSmallerText size Bookmark and Share Share Buzz up!

New England Patriots [team stats] QB/QT Tom Brady [stats] and his Justin Bieber ’do will be quarterbacking a new Comcast ad campaign promoting the cable giant’s sports broadcasts. ‘Professor’ Tom will tout Comcast’s pigskin package, which includes all 65 preseason games on the NFL Network, the NFL RedZone Channel, which features every touchdown every Sunday afternoon, On Demand recaps and the NFL Network’s Thursday night games. Now, are you just about ready for some football??

Foul on Smits
07-26-2010, 12:44 AM
I think i saw this yesterday. I wasnt sure, but at the end i was like " Wait was that Tom Brady? ". The Bieber threw me off. He was incredibly too giddy in this commercial too. It was probably the weirdest commercial ever. Especially cause he was rocking the Bieber.

I could be wrong. This might not have been the commercial.

Pretty sure i saw a Bieber tho.

Basketball Fan
07-26-2010, 08:33 AM
I think i saw this yesterday. I wasnt sure, but at the end i was like " Wait was that Tom Brady? ". The Bieber threw me off. He was incredibly too giddy in this commercial too. It was probably the weirdest commercial ever. Especially cause he was rocking the Bieber.

I could be wrong. This might not have been the commercial.

Pretty sure i saw a Bieber tho.

If he was pointing to a screen and referred to as Professor Brady then yes it was him.