PDA

View Full Version : Did RON guard Peja on defense this year?

Slick Pinkham
08-09-2004, 05:22 PM
Ron was ejected early in the 1st game (on a bad call, as admitted by the league) and sat out the second game against them too (brief injury?)

MagicRat
08-09-2004, 05:23 PM
Ron may have if he wasn't:

A: Kicked out early
B: Suspended

Not really a strong case for the pro-Artest crowd....

Roy Munson
08-09-2004, 05:32 PM
December 7, Sac 91, Indiana 88

Peja 27 points
Artest 9 points (only played 17 minutes)

March 9, Sac 94, Indiana 92

Peja 17 points
Artest DNP (suspended by league)

Mourning
08-09-2004, 05:34 PM

A = weak, because you know the league admitted THEY made a mistake there.

B = you are right, but look at the number of suspensions and flagrants he got this year. Nothing spectacular I would think.

Regards,

Mourning:cool:

MagicRat
08-09-2004, 05:58 PM

What is exactly a "pro-Artest" crowd. As a PACER fan, I know what Ron brings to the table to make our team better..

The pro-Artest crowd feels Ron is worth all of the extra hassle. The anti-Artest crowd feels as though he isn't.

I just found it amusing that the answer to the question highlighted the concerns of the anti-Artest crowd......

bulletproof
08-09-2004, 06:11 PM

What is exactly a "pro-Artest" crowd. As a PACER fan, I know what Ron brings to the table to make our team better..

The pro-Artest crowd feels Ron is worth all of the extra hassle. The anti-Artest crowd feels as though he isn't.

I just found it amusing that the answer to the question highlighted the concerns of the anti-Artest crowd......

What about the "crowd" who just try to see things for what they are? Neither for or against. What do you call them?

beast23
08-09-2004, 06:17 PM

What about the "crowd" who just try to see things for what they are? Neither for or against. What do you call them?

"BLIND".... if they don't see the same things I see. Because, as you should know it's all about ME !!!.

Sorry, just kidding. But I couldn't resist going for the gold.... that all important award in "smartassery".

Lord Helmet
08-09-2004, 06:57 PM
Ron was suspened by the league in the 2nd game.All he did was lift his elbow up and someone ran in to it and being how the league loves to suspend Ronnie any chance they get they did so. I went to that game and it was a great game Bibby hit the GW shot.But I think if Ronnie was in front of Bib he would've missed and it went into OT.;)

Lord Helmet
08-09-2004, 06:58 PM
Double Post

MagicRat
08-09-2004, 10:35 PM

After this crowd sees things for what they think they are, do they never make a decision? Neither for nor against forever?

3Ball
08-09-2004, 10:55 PM
Double Post

lol! exactly