PDA

View Full Version : Well, I've been gone for the last 8 days or so...

Suaveness
08-08-2004, 11:30 PM
...so what have I missed? There are just too many threads to go through. I am seeing a lot of Peja for Ron threads. Is this true? Or just a rumor? And what else is going on? Anything big? Fill me in!

sweabs
08-08-2004, 11:33 PM
Yes...unfortunately a Ron for Peja deal is big in the media...:cry:

Lord Helmet
08-08-2004, 11:33 PM
I was wondering where you were Suave.Nothing much has really happened except Rick Fox and Gary Payton to Boston for Chucky Atkins and Chris Mihm.Also the Ron for Peja has been talked about since a few days ago and a lot of people think it could happen.

ChicagoJ
08-08-2004, 11:34 PM
Just check out the article in yesterday's Star.

Nothing has happened, but a storm is brewing.

birdman
08-08-2004, 11:37 PM
I was wondering where you were Suave.Nothing much has really happened except Rick Fox and Gary Payton to Boston for Chucky Atkins and Chris Mihm.Also the Ron for Peja has been talked about since a few days ago and a lot of people think it could happen.

..and Marcus Banks

Lord Helmet
Just check out the article in yesterday's Star.

Nothing has happened, but a storm is brewing.
Right now it is just the calm before the storm.

Suaveness
:cry:

ROCislandWarrior
08-08-2004, 11:41 PM

Oh...your really going to cry when you here this.

Fred Jones will proly go to sactown with Artest:o

Nawww... just messing with ya:(

Kegboy
08-08-2004, 11:46 PM
Peja has become the new TMac. That's about it.

Roy Munson
08-09-2004, 12:19 AM

Oh...your really going to cry when you here this.

Fred Jones will proly go to sactown with Artest:o

Nawww... just messing with ya:(

I don't think that is far-fetched.

If Bobby Jackson is included in a deal to Indy, why would the Pacers want to keep Jackson AND Freddy. They are very similar players. It's my opinion that if Jackson comes to Indy, then either 1) Freddy will go to Sac in the same deal, 2) Freddy will be traded somewhere else in a subsequent deal, or 3) Jackson will be traded in a subsequent deal.

My guess is that No. 3 would be most likely, but not overwhelmingly. Freddy and BJackson are very similar players, but Freddy is at the beginning of his career while BJackson is nearing the end. Four years ago, even two years ago, I'd BJackson is a keeper, big-time, but now i would say Freddy is a keeper.

Anthem
08-09-2004, 12:33 AM

Man, that's great.

bulletproof
08-09-2004, 12:37 AM

Except the odds of this happening are far, far greater.

Anthem
08-09-2004, 12:51 AM

Except the odds of this happening are far, far greater.

What, me? Inside scoop? I can't believe you people. Why would you ever think that?

:rolleyes:

Unclebuck
08-09-2004, 12:53 AM
I was thinking about you today Suave. Wondering where you've been.

wintermute
08-09-2004, 03:22 AM

so true... people on the board still seem obsessed about big time trades. isn't trading al enough? :confused:

TheSauceMaster
08-09-2004, 04:11 AM

so true... people on the board still seem obsessed about big time trades. isn't trading al enough? :confused:

To be honest if no more trades accoured I would be happy with what we have , I guess if anything the rumors give us basketball freaks something to think about and chat about , doesn't seem to be making the offseason go any faster.