:o:o:o:o:o

All I have to say is :o

56-3 in the First Quarter!

:o

birdman
08-08-2004, 11:29 PM
Wow, six steals in two and a half minutes. I think a PD team could beat the Bolivia jr. girls.:laugh:

ROCislandWarrior
08-08-2004, 11:43 PM
Wow, six steals in two and a half minutes. I think a PD team could beat the Bolivia jr. girls.:laugh:

would not doubt it...Hicks let us assemble a team!

Anytime you win by over a hundred points...that is just :o

Kegboy
08-08-2004, 11:43 PM
Oops, thought we were talking about the senior women. :blush:

I watched their All Star game last week, and they've really got their game down, cold. They'd only had two practices before roasting the WNBA select team alive.

The difference between the men's and women's programs are two-fold. One, they have a real program. The women put a team together for years, and practice and tour during their offseason. Two, women would kill to make the team, even the stars. There's a story how Van Chancellor (the women's coach) didn't think much of Tamika Catchings coming out of school, so she worked her *** off to not only make the team, but be a starter. EVERYONE has to tryout for the team, they don't just name people.

You don't hear any women being scared of terrorism over there, either. Plus, there's no complaining about breaking down. Not because the WNBA has such a short season compared to the men, but because almost everyone plays overseas during the offseason, too. They play year-round, so it's not a "burden" for them.

But then, maybe that's why they have so many torn ACL's. :shrug: :p
[edit=67=1092023448]