PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to combine a couple of posts into one...

Peck
02-04-2004, 02:29 AM
This sums up my feelings for the whole day from all-star announcements to my thoughts of what went wrong in the game vs. the Knicks.

Here it is.

I wish we had an all-star center who could have helped out in the paint last night. :unimpressed:

BTW, because I love Uncle Buck so much I will not gloat at all. But since I asked for Hicks to put this up for me I have to use it, even though Ragnar beat me to it.

:king:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Me & everybody who thought that Brad wasn't an all-star player. ;)

Ragnar
02-04-2004, 10:14 AM
Hey now that was Btown not me. I was tempted but I held off.

beast23
02-04-2004, 10:46 AM
After all that has been published, at least two things should be obvious about the Pacers-BMiller fiasco las summer.
1. The Pacers didn't think Brad was worth what it eventually took to sign him.
2. To a lesser degree, the Pacers didn't want to go over the cap to sign him.

I agreed.

<Clears throat> It would appear that the Pacers and I were wrong. At the time, it may (or may not) have been a wise business move. But there is a possibility it could cost us a championship.

Of course, my only saving grace would be if the Pacers somehow win a title this season without Brad. Then, I'd say "I was wrong. But who cares?"

ChicagoJ
02-04-2004, 11:14 AM
This sums up my feelings for the whole day from all-star announcements to my thoughts of what went wrong in the game vs. the Knicks.

Here it is.

I wish we had an all-star center who could have helped out in the paint last night. :unimpressed:

;)

We DO, but his neck was hurt. :hippie:

BINGO! :pimp: