PDA

View Full Version : Woah - Cuban says he's hearing a BIGGER deal IND/SAC

Hicks
08-08-2004, 01:46 PM
From IS:

"They had Mark Cuban on as a guest down here in A-town and he said that he has heard that the Pacers and Kings are in discussions about a trade that would send Artest, Cro, and Bender to the Kings for Peja, and either Jackson or Miller. He also said that if Indy trades all those players that Sac would have to include someone elst to make it work unless it was Miller."

:o

If we get Brad and Peja.... I might cry for joy. :laugh:

Hicks
08-08-2004, 01:49 PM
This worked on RealGM trade checker:

Artest, Foster, Croshere

for

Stojakovic, Brad Miller

I would do that.

It's the Ron/Peja thing that I'm already for, but also Jeff and Cro for Brad.

MSA2CF
08-08-2004, 01:53 PM
Whoa, not woah. :jester:

bulletproof
08-08-2004, 01:55 PM
I seriously can't imagine Donnie bringing Brad back. And I can't imagine the Kings trading him now. And if we trade Cro and Bender our frontline is gone. Poof. Nothing.

purdue101
08-08-2004, 01:56 PM
i don't see the kings including brad unless we include bender, bottom line. IMO, peja has a higher trade value than artest alone, so why would the kings trade an all-star center fro cro and foster??? a deal of artest/bender/foster for brad/peja makes more sense. or a artest/freddie/aj for peja/jackson makes sense too. i personally like this deal as i want to see what JB can do with some playing time. anyways, i think peja would be a great compliment to j.o. we need outside shooting and after artest's performance against detroit i would gladly welcome peja. artest just doesn't understand how to play in a set offense.

MSA2CF
08-08-2004, 01:59 PM
They don't require that you use capital letters in college, purdue101? :jester:

purdue101
08-08-2004, 02:04 PM
let me guess, you're an IU fan????

Unclebuck
08-08-2004, 02:05 PM
I don't want Brad Miller back. With the los of Artest the defensive weaknesses of Brad would be even more obvious.

But if we could get a healthy Bobby Jackson, I would love to have him.

Hicks
08-08-2004, 02:07 PM
I can EASILY see Walsh bringing Brad back if it means shipping Croshere out. Both are overpaid, Croshere more so than Brad.

Brad is a better C for us than Dampier.

Starters:

Tinsley
Jackson
Stojakovic
O'Neal
Miller

Jackson can play the backup minutes for Peja while Reggie and Freddie get some of Jackson's would-be playing time at the 2.

Bender backs up JO and Pollard backs up Brad.

MSA2CF
08-08-2004, 02:08 PM
let me guess, you're an IU fan????

Only during the NCAA Tournament a few years ago. :jester:

Hicks
08-08-2004, 02:09 PM
Or instead of what I said Jeff, Ron, Cro for Brad/Peja, make it Jeff, Ron, Bender and keep Cro.

purdue101
08-08-2004, 02:10 PM
how do you propose we get peja, brad, and jackson w/o giving up bender?????? i just don't see us even coming close to this type of deal. why would the maloofs trade an all-star center in the west for an overpaid backup PF???

Hicks
08-08-2004, 02:11 PM
Indiana trades: SF Jonathan Bender (7.0 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 12.9 minutes)
C Jeff Foster (6.1 ppg, 7.4 rpg, 0.8 apg in 23.9 minutes)
SF Ron Artest (18.3 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 3.7 apg in 37.2 minutes)
Indiana receives: C Brad Miller (14.1 ppg, 10.3 rpg, 4.3 apg in 36.4 minutes)
C Peja Stojakovic (14.1 ppg, 10.3 rpg, 4.3 apg in 36.4 minutes)
Change in team outlook: -17.3 ppg, -4.3 rpg, and -0.6 apg.

Sacramento trades: C Brad Miller (14.1 ppg, 10.3 rpg, 4.3 apg in 36.4 minutes)
C Peja Stojakovic (14.1 ppg, 10.3 rpg, 4.3 apg in 36.4 minutes)
Sacramento receives: SF Jonathan Bender (7.0 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 21 games)
C Jeff Foster (6.1 ppg, 7.4 rpg, 0.8 apg in 82 games)
SF Ron Artest (18.3 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 3.7 apg in 73 games)
Change in team outlook: +17.3 ppg, +4.3 rpg, and +0.6 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Due to Indiana and Sacramento being over the cap, the 15% trade rule is invoked. Indiana and Sacramento had to be no more than 115% plus $100,000 of the salary given out unless trade exceptions were used for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

=============

This things screwed up the stats, but you get the idea. I do this deal all week and twice on Sundays.

Tinsley/Johnson
Jackson/Miller/Jones
Stojakovic/Jackson when Reggie/Fred are in
O'Neal/Croshere
Miller/Pollard

Hell yes!

purdue101
08-08-2004, 02:11 PM
sorry to hear that MSA2CF :devil:

Go Boliers

purdue101
08-08-2004, 02:13 PM
i can maybe see that deal going through. i would personally rather do a artest/freddie/aj for peja/jackson deal. i just don't want to give up on JB just yet.....plus like UB said....we are going to need fosters D if we lose artest.

don't we have to wait to trade aj though?

MSA2CF
08-08-2004, 02:14 PM
The 2003-2004 Indiana Pacers were quite good at setting picks. That's what would get Reggie open a lot of times. Were this trade to go through, would the team still be good at setting picks for Reggie and Mr. Stojakovic?

bulletproof
08-08-2004, 02:14 PM
Why would the Kings trade Miller for essentially Foster and Bender? Don't see that happening.

Hicks
08-08-2004, 02:18 PM
The 2003-2004 Indiana Pacers were quite good at setting picks. That's what would get Reggie open a lot of times. Were this trade to go through, would the team still be good at setting picks for Reggie and Mr. Stojakovic?

You do REMEMBER Brad Miller, don't you? He set picks just fine.

Bball
08-08-2004, 02:19 PM
I seriously can't imagine Donnie bringing Brad back.

You don't think DW might have decided that BMiller was getting a fair market contract (after seeing other contracts), and with the abysmal failure that Pollard has proven to be, might like having the chance to trade for BMiller back(fit the salary into the budget)?

Or is he worried about other aspects of BMiller's character and/or game?

Bball

Bball
08-08-2004, 02:20 PM
Why would the Kings trade Miller for essentially Foster and Bender? Don't see that happening.

Didn't Weber recently say/imply an 'issue' with BMiller?

-Bball

MSA2CF
08-08-2004, 02:21 PM

No, Hicks, I don't really remember Brad. I do have memories of his whining though. But I'm not sure you answered my question exactly. The team, will it still be good at setting screens/picks? Brad is just one player.

edit: I also remember Brad's injuries of the past few years.

Unclebuck
08-08-2004, 02:22 PM

I would rather have Foster and Bender than Brad Miller

Hicks
08-08-2004, 02:23 PM

Didn't Weber recently say/imply an 'issue' with BMiller?

-Bball

Plus who knows; Donnie seemed to convince Chicago Jalen Rose was worth a hell of a lot, maybe he's doing the same with Ron Artest.

purdue101
08-08-2004, 02:24 PM
brad miller is a null, i really don't think there is a chance in hell we get h im. if we did, you better believe bender is gone and probably freddie and foster too. i think a more reasonable option is bobby jackson coming here and freddie going to the kings in an artest/peja deal.

any thoughts? bobby would be a great spark plug off the bench. imagine him running the floor with JB and jackson on the wings.

Hicks
08-08-2004, 02:25 PM

No, Hicks, I don't really remember Brad. I do have memories of his whining though. But I'm not sure you answered my question exactly. The team, will it still be good at setting screens/picks? Brad is just one player.

edit: I also remember Brad's injuries of the past few years.

Your whole argument is just silly. "What about our pick setting ability?" :cry: That's just silly. Cro, Brad, JO, Pollard can all set a screen just fine; that's a non-issue.

purdue101
08-08-2004, 02:26 PM
i agree UB, we are going to need foster's toughness if artest leaves and i don't want to give up on JB. it's scary to think about the type of player he could be if he fills out his potential.

MSA2CF
08-08-2004, 02:27 PM
I wasn't making an agrument at all. I was asking a simple question. A guy can be curious. It's an issue to me.

Hicks
08-08-2004, 02:31 PM
Well, I answered your simple question with "We'll be fine with the pick settings" :angel:

Unclebuck
08-08-2004, 02:31 PM
If the Pacers get Bobby Jackson and if he is healthy, he will start

purdue101
08-08-2004, 02:33 PM
you think so, he is a great talent but isn't he more of a shoot first type of PG??? i like the idea of him off the bench with JB and SJAX. tinsley is more of a true PG who distributes the ball well, if peja is on this team, that's who I want on the floor with him....someone who can get him the ball at the right time.

purdue101
08-08-2004, 02:35 PM
what's bobby's D like???? from what i remember, he's an in your face type of guy on defense....very quick and hands on.

Snickers
08-08-2004, 02:43 PM
Could this be a rebirth of the Jalen Rose / Mark Jackson / Denver Nuggets fiasco? :devil:

Cactus Jax
08-08-2004, 02:47 PM
Well Peja, Bobby Jackson, and Doug Christie for Artest, Bender, Fred Jones and Pollard works under Real GM.

I was going to try and add A.J instead of Freddie but he can't be traded for a couple months due to the fact he just signed a contract.

able
08-08-2004, 02:48 PM
First Q to mind:

How would Cuban know?

then IF Bobby J is involved, we would have 5 PG's, Bobby would not start over Tins, no chance, I said it before and I'll say it again, watch for Tins this year, he's gonna look more like Kidd then Kidd.

Saying that, a team with JO, Brad, Pedja, Tins and Reggie as a starting 5 is a pretty sound thought :) just don't expect a world of defense, but likely enough, though I would say that is the reason we will not go for Miller and Jackson to be included,

purdue101
08-08-2004, 02:50 PM
i agree able, i think tinsley is a keeper.....one of the best passers in the NBA. bobby jax is perfect off the bench.

who's our fifth PG???? i know we would have tinsley, bobby, aj, and gill.....who's the 5th.

Manuel
08-08-2004, 02:51 PM
If the Pacers get Bobby Jackson and if he is healthy, he will start

NO, he won't!

bulletproof
08-08-2004, 02:54 PM
First Q to mind:

How would Cuban know?

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. Exactly. Unless he or someone within his organization spoke to one of the players' agents. Although right now, talks would pretty much be between GMs, and I can't imagine either Donnie, Larry or Petrie gabbing to anyone about it.

Cactus Jax
08-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Cuban might know, if he was trying to throw an offer the Kings way.

I really think the Pacers have a chance because they are in the eastern conference and if/once the Kings realize they need to trade Peja, Indy will be the #1 option.

able
08-08-2004, 02:57 PM
I took poetic liberties with the number to show the disperity between guards and forwards that is created if that trade would go down in that way

able
08-08-2004, 02:57 PM
I took poetic liberties with the number to show the disperity between guards and forwards that is created if that trade would go down in that way

Lord Helmet
08-08-2004, 03:01 PM
I don't think the King would give up all that.

beast23
08-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Wow!

You go take a swim and a nap and voila!

Everybody goes nuts.

First off, it seems quite strange that the Pacers would make any kind of trade giving up 2 front court players where only 1 front court player is received.

So Artest, Cro, Bender for Peja and Jackson isn't going to happen no how, no way.

I can't see trading Artest, Cro, Bender for Peja and Miller either. That would leave Jermaine, Brad and Foster, Pollard and Harrison as the only front court players on the roster. That's one decent player and a couple of slugs available on the bench. Ain't going to happen.

What's Cuban trying to do? Stir the pot a little bit and horn in on the Peja sweepstakes?

The best possible Pacer trades are still Artest - Peja AND Bender and Pollard or Croshere for Dampier and Robinson. Those are SF-for-SF and SF/C-for-C/PF trades that work.

Lord Helmet
08-08-2004, 03:16 PM
Yea I agree Beast23.We don't need to trade Jb and Cro.

Bball
08-08-2004, 04:35 PM
First Q to mind:

How would Cuban know?

Maybe Cuban inquired about a player and was told this Pacer trade is pending....

Maybe Cuban has been contacted because somebody is going to end up with a redundant player at a 'need' position for Cuban...

Maybe Cuban is creating a smokescreen for some reason...

Maybe in an offseason full of moves (including things with Cuban's own team) he's been in contact with agents and managers and this has been relayed to him as an 'FYI' for whatever reasons....

-Bball

Hicks
08-08-2004, 04:37 PM
Despite my high on getting Brad back, I will say that Cuban probably doesn't know anything. He even said on his blog once that anything you read in the media, unless it's a trade about to happen, is probably false. And he was mainly referring to big, multi-player deals like the one he's just brought up.

So it's probably not real.

I do know for a fact the Ron/Peja stuff is real, but I'm skeptical about this bigger deal stuff, despite my wanting Brad to return.

Lord Helmet
08-08-2004, 04:41 PM
Despite my high on getting Brad back, I will say that Cuban probably doesn't know anything. He even said on his blog once that anything you read in the media, unless it's a trade about to happen, is probably false. And he was mainly referring to big, multi-player deals like the one he's just brought up.

So it's probably not real.

I do know for a fact the Ron/Peja stuff is real, but I'm skeptical about this bigger deal stuff, despite my wanting Brad to return.
Do you even think the Kings would let go of Brad?If you were Kings management would you trade Peja and Brad for Ron and JB?

Roaming Gnome
08-08-2004, 04:47 PM
brad miller isnt leaving,in a league in which centers are so prized i just dont see sacto giving up one who is an all star

:amen:

Ain't gonna happen!

Hicks
08-08-2004, 04:53 PM
We gave up on him...... lol

Snickers
08-08-2004, 05:08 PM
Was Brad an all-star last season? If not, is it still justifiable to call him an all-star?

Hicks
08-08-2004, 05:11 PM
He was an all-star last year too.

indygeezer
08-08-2004, 05:13 PM
As with all rumors, the longer they are around, the bigger they get.

Isn't the basic Peja for Ron story enough?

Do we REALLY have to go about making this sound like aBricks board????

Unclebuck
08-08-2004, 06:05 PM
Pacers did win 61 games last season. Pacers did win 61 games last season. Pacers did win 61 games last season.

And beofre anyone says it let me beat you to the punch. Yes the World Champion Pistons have made a few changes. But they have not changed the heart of their team. Their big 4 is the heart of their team. Pacers have already traded one of their big three and appear on the verge of trading the second of the big three.

Bball
08-08-2004, 06:45 PM
Was Brad an all-star last season? If not, is it still justifiable to call him an all-star?

2004 All Star Team

Starters:
F: Vince Carter F: Kevin Garnett
F: Jermaine O'Neal F: Tim Duncan
C: Ben Wallace C: Yao Ming
G: Tracy McGrady G: Kobe Bryant
G: Allen Iverson G: Steve Francis

Reserves:
F: Ron Artest
F: Kenyon Martin
G: Michael Redd
G: Paul Pierce
G: Jason Kidd
G: Baron Davis
C: Jamaal Magloire

F: Peja Stojakovic
F: Dirk Nowitzki
F: Andrei Kirilenko
G: Ray Allen
G: Sam Cassell
C: Brad Miller
C: Shaquille O'Neal

-Bball

Bball
08-08-2004, 06:55 PM
Pacers did win 61 games last season. Pacers did win 61 games last season. Pacers did win 61 games last season.

And beofre anyone says it let me beat you to the punch. Yes the World Champion Pistons have made a few changes. But they have not changed the heart of their team. Their big 4 is the heart of their team. Pacers have already traded one of their big three and appear on the verge of trading the second of the big three.

Maybe from the inside looking out the brass doesn't consider the pieces to have the same importance as those on the outside looking in?

Also, we've stood pat in a championship window before and I don't see any banners for it. Falling short of the championship round does take away from 61 wins. I'd trade 61 wins with Detroit for the championship. Not only that, but IMHO Detroit proved themselves better (and moving forward). Maybe I feel like some of you did when the Pacers played the Lakers in 2000 and some were saying the Pacers could never beat the Lakers. I know the Pacers are close but we are looking at Detroit thru our windshield, not our rearview mirror and that makes a difference in my mind.

So a couple of high risk/high reward type moves may be what is called for. ....Although not the high risk of a project *cough *cough Bender *cough *cough.

-Bball

Arcadian
08-08-2004, 07:24 PM
If we trade Ron after trading Al, in effect getting rid of the 2nd and 3rd best players of a 61 game winning team, I will have very high expectations for this year's squad.

I guess we will see if Larry knows what he doing this year.

Slick Pinkham
08-08-2004, 07:24 PM
I agree with UB that a healthy Bobby Jackson would start over Tinsley. He is a top 10 PG who happens not to start because he plays on the same team as a top 5 PG.

Getting B Jackson along with Peja is the only way I'd tolerate seeing Ron traded.

And I'd give them their choice of two among Pollard, Bender, Cro, and Freddie, along with Ron.

I'd still rather have Ron stay. I know that the team as it is now can win 60+.

Hoop
08-08-2004, 07:44 PM
I like the team the way it is, leave it the ***** alone. :mad:

Sollozzo
08-08-2004, 07:58 PM
Who cares if the team wins 60+ or not, it's all about the playoffs.

The Pacers are doing everything they can to beat the Pistons, management isnt comfortable that this team can eliminate the Pistons in a series.

I would definitely rather have 55 wins and a finals appaerance than 61 wins and getting elimintaed from the ECF's.

Arcadian
08-08-2004, 08:09 PM
Even if it is about the playoffs my point stands. We would be trading the 2nd and 3rd best players of a team that went to the ECFs and played the world champions tough despite having our pg and best player hurt for most of the series.

I'd rather have a team that wins 61 wins and makes it to the ECFs than a team that gets 55 wins and loses in the second round.

Hicks
08-08-2004, 08:11 PM
We'd be trading a player who was on the team that one 61 games last year for a player who was on the team that one 165 games the last 3 years.

bulletproof
08-08-2004, 08:22 PM
We'd be trading a player who was on the team that one 61 games last year for a player who was on the team that one 165 games the last 3 years.

Well, sixty-won games is nothing to sneeze at. And neither is won-hundred-and-sixty-five.

Slick Pinkham
08-08-2004, 08:32 PM
Teams that rely on shooting jump shots rarely do well in the playoffs. Sometimes Jermaine even falls in love with the jumper, and so it was nice to have Ron as a post-up option.

Defense and inside scoring win championships, not having the best 3-point shooters.

I'd rather keep Ron, but if management has determined that he is too disruptive to team chemistry due to attitude and temperment, Peja might be the only player in his salary range that comes close to Ron's value. The other guys I might want are all max players.

Hicks
08-08-2004, 08:57 PM

Well, sixty-won games is nothing to sneeze at. And neither is won-hundred-and-sixty-five.

Is there any other way to spell smartass? :smirk: :D

bulletproof
08-08-2004, 09:08 PM

Is there any other way to spell smartass? :smirk: :D

b-u-l-l-e-t-p-r-o-o-f

TheSauceMaster
08-08-2004, 09:13 PM
I'm not saying this is gonna happen but .....If it wasn't for the Salary issues would Brad Miller still be a Pacer ? I say yes he would still be in a Pacers Uniform, I really don't believe the Pacers wanted to deal Brad off for what they got cause it was a horriable trade as we all see now ;)

MSA2CF
08-08-2004, 09:24 PM
:bunny:

Shade
08-08-2004, 09:36 PM
Ron, JB, and Cro for Peja and Brad?

C - Miller/Pollard/Harrison
PF - O'Neal/Foster
SF - Stojakovic/SJackson/JJones
SG - Miller/FJones
PG - Tinsley/BJackson/Johnson

:drool:

Shade
08-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Think the Kings might want Polly back? :plot:

Kegboy
08-08-2004, 09:38 PM
:shakehead:

As, sadly, only a couple people have pointed out, Sacramento's not trading Brad. That would leave them with Ostertag as their only center, unless we gave them Foster, which is still laughable.

As for the B-Jax stuff, from what I've heard, he's not healthy, and may never be again.

No thanks.

Kegboy
08-08-2004, 09:41 PM

PF - O'Neal/Foster
SG - Miller/FJones

C - Ostertag/Songalia
PF - Webber/Croshere
SF - Artest/Bender
SG - Christie/Martin
PG - Bibby/Minard

:disturbed:

Shade
08-08-2004, 09:42 PM

PF - O'Neal/Foster
SG - Miller/FJones

C - Ostertag/Songalia
PF - Webber/Croshere
SF - Artest/Bender
SG - Christie/Martin
PG - Bibby/Minard

:disturbed:

:rotflmao:

Shade
08-08-2004, 09:44 PM
:shakehead:

As, sadly, only a couple people have pointed out, Sacramento's not trading Brad. That would leave them with Ostertag as their only center, unless we gave them Foster, which is still laughable.

As for the B-Jax stuff, from what I've heard, he's not healthy, and may never be again.

No thanks.

We can sub Polly for Cro. :D

Young
08-09-2004, 01:23 AM
Pacers won't be getting Brad Miller as far as im concerned.

Why does Sacramento trade Brad? Especially if they aren't getting backa center.

I do think that a Peja for Artest is going to occur though.

Bball
08-09-2004, 02:12 AM
Maybe Sacto wants Bender to revolution the power forward position for them?:devil:

Personally, I am so over the Bender 'experiment' that I hope the Pacers don't think twice about any serious trade scenarios that include him. As I said after Detroit beat the Lakers- I don't think he'll ever have the physical or mental strength to compete at the championship level as the game is going to be played the next few years.

Maybe DW can reverse the mistake of choosing Bender over BMiller the first time? :devil::o

What does Artest/Pollard/Bender get us? Let's find out!

-Bball

Eindar
08-09-2004, 03:24 AM
This trade works...

Indiana trades: C Jeff Foster (6.1 ppg, 7.4 rpg, 0.8 apg in 23.9 minutes)
SF Jonathan Bender (7.0 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 12.9 minutes)
Indiana receives: SF Peja Stojakovic (7.0 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 12.9 minutes)
C Brad Miller (14.1 ppg, 10.3 rpg, 4.3 apg in 36.4 minutes)

Sacramento trades: SF Peja Stojakovic (7.0 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 12.9 minutes)
Sacramento receives: C Jeff Foster (6.1 ppg, 7.4 rpg, 0.8 apg in 82 games)
SF Jonathan Bender (7.0 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 21 games)

TRADE ACCEPTED

Seems like we get too much. We can throw in Fred Jones and the trade still works according to RealGM, that helps to even things up a bit.

The reason Sacramento would give up 2 all-stars for 1 DPoY, one slam dunk champion, a scrappy center, and a project is the toughness issue. If they want to get tougher on both ends, this helps them dramatically. They get rid of their "suburban" style of play like Webber wants, and replaces it with a very gritty, hard-nosed style with Artest and Foster. Artest matches up with Webber better than Peja, because Artest will take it inside, leaving Webber outside to hit jumpers like he loves to do. Foster is there to collect the trash and get some putbacks. Jones is a nice insurance policy if BJax isn't ready to go this season. From a talent perspective, they're losing in this trade, but it would probably be good for chemistry.

Something I hadn't thought about is if maybe Tinsley gets involved for Bobby Jackson. Tinsley is the more valuable player at this point in their careers, and could help swing the value of the trade back in Indiana's favor. This only works if Bobby Jackson is healthy, however. The trade that works is Artest, Bender, Foster, and Tinsley for Peja, Miller, and Bobby Jackson.

Would leave us thin at the point. Bobby Jackson would start, with AJ and Fred as the primary backups. We'd be a nightmare for opposing defenses, however, in either trade.

Fool
08-09-2004, 11:40 AM
This trade works...

Indiana trades: C Jeff Foster (6.1 ppg, 7.4 rpg, 0.8 apg in 23.9 minutes)
SF Jonathan Bender (7.0 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 12.9 minutes)
Indiana receives: SF Peja Stojakovic (7.0 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 12.9 minutes)

Sacramento trades: SF Peja Stojakovic (7.0 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 12.9 minutes)
Sacramento receives: C Jeff Foster (6.1 ppg, 7.4 rpg, 0.8 apg in 82 games)
SF Jonathan Bender (7.0 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 21 games)

In what fairy tale universe does Peja only score 7 points in 12.9 minutes a game? Earlier in the convo people were using a 14 point Peja in their trades and saying the Pacers were giving up too much. You gotta look at the version of player you are inputting into that thing.

Slick Pinkham
08-09-2004, 03:13 PM
real gm trade checker screws up Peja's stats.

It did it for me too.