PDA

View Full Version : Yes , Umm I have a Complaint

TheSauceMaster
08-07-2004, 11:31 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't know if it is possiable userside but is there any way in God , I can disable it so it doesn't show the orginal post on each page after Page 1 ? It drives me up the wall and I dunno who the brainchild was for that feature but I would love to place a shotgun to his head :rolleyes::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

and yes I have offically returned from my nice summer break :p

Hicks
08-07-2004, 11:57 PM
As of now, no, but if you get in able's ear about it, I'm sure he can pass it along to the forum coders.

TheSauceMaster
08-08-2004, 12:45 AM
As of now, no, but if you get in able's ear about it, I'm sure he can pass it along to the forum coders.

Thanks for the reply , umm yeah catching Able online , will do :laugh::laugh::laugh:

MSA2CF
08-08-2004, 02:04 PM
I agree, Sauce. I don't enjoy that very much either.

kerosene
08-10-2004, 01:06 AM
I don't mind it much except for when it's a long post or an article. Pretty minor thing to me really. An option to disable would be pretty cool though.

TheSauceMaster
08-11-2004, 12:13 AM
I don't mind it much except for when it's a long post or an article. Pretty minor thing to me really. An option to disable would be pretty cool though.

I agree it's not the small post it's the Large and I really hate when someone post 2-3 articles in the same post for the first post :laugh::laugh:

able
08-12-2004, 05:19 AM
I will discuss as soon as I have some time, at the moment I am to busy, hope to have some time next week,

Joel
08-12-2004, 05:45 AM
Tha "feature" did throw me for a loop at first. This is pretty cool forum software as a whole though. I haven't seen it anywhere but here.