PDA

View Full Version : Is McRoberts our new enforcer?

Pacergeek
07-07-2010, 12:53 PM
After viewing McBob's attack on Daniel Orton, I was thinking to myself that McRoberts may be the Pacers current enforcer. This is a position that we need to show that we are tough. We need someone to protect Granger from goons like Anthony Randolph that may try to fight Danny. I think McRoberts could be that guy. Granted, he is a rather unassuming dude from the soft streets of Carmel, IN. But you never know, sometimes rich kids have a chip on their shoulder, and need to prove how tough they are. The toughest person I know is from Homeplace, and went to school at Carmel.

Josh also looks bigger now than during the regular season. I actually would put my money on Josh winning a fight vs Orton.

Kegboy
07-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Attack? :confused:

Unless he's gonna be clotheslining guys at the arc, I don't see that in Jimmy's plan for him.

bphil
07-07-2010, 01:02 PM
He's our new 3-point forcer.

TooBigNdaPaint
07-07-2010, 01:19 PM
After viewing McBob's attack on Daniel Orton, I was thinking to myself that McRoberts may be the Pacers current enforcer. This is a position that we need to show that we are tough. We need someone to protect Granger from goons like Anthony Randolph that may try to fight Danny. I think McRoberts could be that guy. Granted, he is a rather unassuming dude from the soft streets of Carmel, IN. But you never know, sometimes rich kids have a chip on their shoulder, and need to prove how tough they are. The toughest person I know is from Homeplace, and went to school at Carmel. Josh also looks bigger now than during the regular season. I actually would put my money on Josh winning a fight vs Orton.

Orton is gonna be a thug in this league. He definitely thinks of himself in the same mold as the other big thug from Kentucky.....Marcus Cousins. Josh just pushed him hard out of the way and he took it personal. How many times do guys push each other hard. You don't react like Orton did. He's a future backup Center thug for the Magic and he's already said that he wants to be a bruiser like pin-head Dwight Howard.

CableKC
07-07-2010, 02:55 PM
How can you enforce anything if you're waiting beyond the arc for a 3pt shot?

BornReady
07-07-2010, 02:58 PM
he will patrol the 3 point line to no end!

vnzla81
07-07-2010, 02:59 PM
enforcer of what the bench? :confused:

Ozwalt72
07-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Uh, what?

Randolph's a thug? Yeah....

The only "Enforcer" we need is someone to drop bonecrushing picks and scare people from going into the paint.

McRoberts is NOT this type of player. Case Closed.

pacers74
07-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Tyler's job if he ever gets back on the court.

tadscout
07-07-2010, 03:52 PM
After viewing McBob's attack on Daniel Orton,

I'm sorry but McBob didn't attack Orton... Orton wrapped up/ attacked him. Josh just defended himself trying to get out of the bear-hug Orton had him in.

There is a difference...

cdash
07-07-2010, 04:08 PM
I want Obie fired so bad. Not because I think he is the scourge of humanity, but just so these awful three-pointer jokes end. Sorry guys, but like someone in another thread said, they're getting really stale.

Pacergeek
07-07-2010, 05:00 PM
Uh, what?

Randolph's a thug? Yeah....

The only "Enforcer" we need is someone to drop bonecrushing picks and scare people from going into the paint.

McRoberts is NOT this type of player. Case Closed.

i didn't say that Randolph is a thug, but he did talk trash to Danny. Randolph told Danny that "all he does is talk." He then blew Danny a kiss. Danny didn't really look to interested in fighting Randolph, and nobody had Danny's back.

HeliumFear
07-07-2010, 05:03 PM
McRoberts is the new Foster.

Ozwalt72
07-07-2010, 05:15 PM
i didn't say that Randolph is a thug, but he did talk trash to Danny. Randolph told Danny that "all he does is talk." He then blew Danny a kiss. Danny didn't really look to interested in fighting Randolph, and nobody had Danny's back.

Danny's a big boy, he can let his game talk.

Brad8888
07-07-2010, 05:29 PM
McRoberts will be our enforcer the very minute that he decides to haul off and deck JO'B for all of his coaching transgressions against him and this franchise. That would endear him to both teammates and fans, who finally would have a true hero to look up to who is standing up for all of us.

Otherwise, enforcer????????? :hmm: :rolleyes:

BornReady
07-07-2010, 05:43 PM
McRoberts will be our enforcer the very minute that he decides to haul off and deck JO'B for all of his coaching transgressions against him and this franchise. That would endear him to both teammates and fans, who finally would have a true hero to look up to who is standing up for all of us.

Otherwise, enforcer????????? :hmm: :rolleyes:

Actually, I would be absolutely thrilled if this happened. Are you sure you want it in green font? :D

bphil
07-07-2010, 05:59 PM
I want Obie fired so bad. Not because I think he is the scourge of humanity, but just so these awful three-pointer jokes end. Sorry guys, but like someone in another thread said, they're getting really stale.

McRoberts, a PF who has rarely shot 3's in the past, went 2 for 12 from behind the arc just last night while JOB was telling the announcers that he insists on him shooting them . I'd say that the 3-point jokes have never been more relevant.

Sorry.

MagicRat
07-08-2010, 12:01 AM
http://chaos.able-towers.com/%7Emagicrat/dirtymcbob2.jpg

cdash
07-08-2010, 12:05 AM
McRoberts, a PF who has rarely shot 3's in the past, went 2 for 12 from behind the arc just last night while JOB was telling the announcers that he insists on him shooting them . I'd say that the 3-point jokes have never been more relevant.

Sorry.

I'm not saying they aren't relevant, I'm saying they aren't funny.