PDA

View Full Version : Miami gets Wade and Bosh, per ESPN

Kstat
07-07-2010, 07:32 AM
Just came across ESPN as breaking news, per Chris Broussard. No idea if Bosh will be a sign and trade or an outright signing.

Even with all that star power, if LeBron doesn't put on a Miami Heat cap tonight Miami will have a lot of holes to fill, especially is Chalmers or Beasley is going Toronto's way.

JB24
07-07-2010, 07:36 AM
So... Lebron has to be done in Cleveland right?

Kstat
07-07-2010, 07:39 AM
So... Lebron has to be done in Cleveland right?

I'm thinking he may do the rumored 2-year deal with the Cavs and hope 2012 will be a summer of more promising teams with cap room.

New Jersey looks like his best bet, with the Bulls dropping to 3rd with the recent bad blood between worldwide wes, plus Rose's supposed reluctance to accept LeBron as a teammate. In New Jersey, he'll have Lopez, Favors and Harris already, plus enough cap room to go out and get another building block or two. They won't be contenders right away, but the promise is there for a team built to his liking that can run with him on the break instead of just watching him operate and kick the ball out.

I'm not sure LeBron has enough room in his ego for Wade and Bosh. Miami has room to sign all three guys, but I'm just not seeing it.

Kstat
07-07-2010, 07:44 AM
When Boston gutted their roster for KG and Ray Allen, they actually kept two hidden gems in Perkins and Rondo. Miami quite literally has nobody if they get bosh in a sign and trade. They'll have room for a few MLE-level guys and after that, itll be guys playing for the minimum.

Young
07-07-2010, 08:21 AM
The Heat still have ALOT of holes to fill. As Boston and LA have showed you can't just have two stars carry a team.

With Amare in New York you have to think this increases their chance to get Lebron.

Speed
07-07-2010, 08:25 AM
I'm not a big Bosh guy, maybe it's just me.

pizza guy
07-07-2010, 08:27 AM
I'll be interested in how Miami fills out their roster, but I think Wade/Bosh will be a more successful duo than LeBron/Amare would be.

--pizza

count55
07-07-2010, 08:34 AM
I'm thinking he may do the rumored 2-year deal with the Cavs and hope 2012 will be a summer of more promising teams with cap room.

New Jersey looks like his best bet, with the Bulls dropping to 3rd with the recent bad blood between worldwide wes, plus Rose's supposed reluctance to accept LeBron as a teammate. In New Jersey, he'll have Lopez, Favors and Harris already, plus enough cap room to go out and get another building block or two. They won't be contenders right away, but the promise is there for a team built to his liking that can run with him on the break instead of just watching him operate and kick the ball out.

I'm not sure LeBron has enough room in his ego for Wade and Bosh. Miami has room to sign all three guys, but I'm just not seeing it.

Personally, I think I'd like the LeBron + Lopez/Favors/Harris/TWill/Lee better than Wade/Bosh/assorted spare parts.

mildlysane
07-07-2010, 08:40 AM
My money is on NY. Already have Amare, and have shown the ability/willingness to get more.

bphil
07-07-2010, 09:02 AM
Hmm... would I rather spend the winter in Cleveland or on South Beach...

Hmm...

Pacerized
07-07-2010, 09:07 AM
I'd also think that New York is the front runner for Lebron if Bosh to Miami is true. I don't see why Lebron would sign a 2 year deal with the new CBA likely to be less friendly to high contracts and I doubt if there will ever be another year with this many teams having the cap space to sign multiple max contract players.

QuickRelease
07-07-2010, 09:16 AM
When Boston gutted their roster for KG and Ray Allen, they actually kept two hidden gems in Perkins and Rondo. Miami quite literally has nobody if they get bosh in a sign and trade. They'll have room for a few MLE-level guys and after that, itll be guys playing for the minimum.Would this make them ideal trade partners for a team that has talent affixed to salary they want to shed? Can Miami absorb salary without a dollar-for-dollar match?

vnzla81
07-07-2010, 09:17 AM

yeah I feel the same way , he is to soft for my liking.

graphic-er
07-07-2010, 09:18 AM
Lebron needs to go to NJ or NY. Get him out of the Central and it will be wide open for the next couple years, and who knows maybe the Pacers can rise to the top again!

beast23
07-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Personally, I think I'd like the LeBron + Lopez/Favors/Harris/TWill/Lee better than Wade/Bosh/assorted spare parts.I'd say is half a dozen one, half a dozen the other.

One thing we have seen the last few years is that even established veterans are willing to sign with a team for a small salary, if that gives them a chance at a ring.

I would think that Miami would fill in their roster within a season or two at most.

count55
07-07-2010, 09:46 AM
Would this make them ideal trade partners for a team that has talent affixed to salary they want to shed? Can Miami absorb salary without a dollar-for-dollar match?

To some degree.

If I'm doing the math right, a max contract for a player with 7-9 years (like Wade, Bosh, LeBron, etc.) would start at about $17mm (give or take a couple hundred k).

Miami has about $7.7mm under contract. If they add Wade and Bosh, that would be another $34mm, bringing them to $41.7mm.

This would leave right around $14.4mm left under the cap. They can do anything they want with that, including absorbing salaries in trades.

However, in order to maximize cap room, they would have basically had to renounce all of their own Free Agents (except Wade), and they'd lose their MLE and LLE/BAE.

So, after the Wade/Bosh move, they'd have 4 players under contract (Wade, Bosh, Beasley, Chalmers) with a payroll of about $42mm. They'd need to fill 9 to 11 roster slots using the remaining $14mm...and once that ran out, they would be limited to signing only minimum level players.

MagicRat
07-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Personally, I think I'd like the LeBron + Lopez/Favors/Harris/TWill/Lee better than Wade/Bosh/assorted spare parts.

I think I'd like King James + Revolutionary/Batman/PsychoV/Hungry Hungry Hibbert........

count55
07-07-2010, 10:05 AM
I think I'd like King James + Revolutionary/Batman/PsychoV/Hungry Hungry Hibbert........

That goes without saying, even though I have no ****ing clue who Revolutionary is.

wintermute
07-07-2010, 10:13 AM

is that what we're calling lance now? :laugh: i like it better than born ready

edit: wait, wouldn't some people confuse that with bender?

Justin Tyme
07-07-2010, 10:14 AM

I can understand that. I've never been a big Bosh fan. IMO, Bosh is better off playing with Wade than James. It will take more than those 2 to win a championship. Riley needs to acquire some more pieces to challenge. He definately needs a good PG, but then so do many other teams including the Pacers. I could see Riley going after veterans Ridnour or Watson.

pwee31
07-07-2010, 10:17 AM
I think Bosh is signing outright, and I hear the Heat are talking to Portland about Andre Miller and Rudy Fernandez deal if Lebron doesn't sign.

Perhaps this is also why Farmar was contacted by the Blazers b/c they expect to move Miller

vnzla81
07-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Riley can go for a guy like Ray Allen remember that he is a free agent. I still don't think that Miami could beat Cleveland(with Lebron) the Celtics or Orlando

Justin Tyme
07-07-2010, 10:22 AM
Riley can go for a guy like Ray Allen remember that he is a free agent. I still don't think that Miami could beat Cleveland(with Lebron) the Celtics or Orlando

With Wade the starting SG when would Allen play?

MyFavMartin
07-07-2010, 10:52 AM

I would agree with you.

Mike and Mike say that if NJ was in the Bronx right now, they'd be in more consideration by LeBron...

Cleveland: He gave them his best effort... He needs to turn the page and move on if he wants to win championships... If he wants to be in the Jordan and Kobe discussion and not the Oscar Robinson discussion, he needs to go play with guys that will take him to the next level.... whether that's Amare or Wade/Bosh or the crew in NJ, which I think Brook/Favors/LeBron/Devin would be extremely good.

MyFavMartin
07-07-2010, 10:56 AM
I'm not sold on Bosh nor Joakim though I forgot to mention Chicago as a potential player in the LeBron sweepstakes.

Also, Miami could do a sign and trade with Bosh and send their remaining contracts (Chalmers and Beasley) to Toronto.

15th parallel
07-07-2010, 10:58 AM
Bosh/Wade combo is definitely a good one. Let's see how they'll play together as NBA teammates.

Now the problem for Miami is how to get the other pieces to complete the puzzle. Can they lure solid players with less money, since the Heat have become a serious contender by paper?

Hicks
07-07-2010, 11:02 AM
Lebron needs to go to NJ or NY. Get him out of the Central and it will be wide open for the next couple years, and who knows maybe the Pacers can rise to the top again!

Yeah, then maybe we'll make it all the way to the Central Division Finals and be just one step away from... wait. You mean there is no such thing and that divisions are essentially meaningless? Aww.

Sorry, graphic-er, not meaning to pick on you; you're not the first or last to talk about division rivals like this, but I see this often enough that I'm starting to go a little nuts.

All the matters is whether or not the player is in the same conference as your favorite team. Divisions mean jack.

pacergod2
07-07-2010, 11:06 AM
Miami is targeting Brendan Haywood. Haywood is the most underrated free agent from this class. He is an excellent defender, rebounder, and shot-blocker who is a legitimate center. He also has back to the basket post moves where he can score. He is the guy Riley KNOWS he needs to put next to Bosh. Like many of you have said Bosh is soft and is NOT a center. He needs a bigger player next to him to be really effective. Bargnani, IMO was the reason Bosh left. Not out of dislike, but Bosh's future playing next to another soft PF is not a competitive future. Haywood is the guy they should go get, regardless of whether they spend 8M or 12M per year on him. There would be a lot of synergy in that combination.

PG - Chalmers
SG - Wade
SF - Beasley
PF - Bosh
C - Haywood

This leaves 8 players to sign for roughly 5M, assuming Haywood goes for 10M per starting out. That sounds like a couple of rookie free agents who sign for roughly 400-500k in the first year, plus a couple of veteran minimum contracts.

DocHolliday
07-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Miami is targeting Brendan Haywood. Haywood is the most underrated free agent from this class. He is an excellent defender, rebounder, and shot-blocker who is a legitimate center. He also has back to the basket post moves where he can score. He is the guy Riley KNOWS he needs to put next to Bosh. Like many of you have said Bosh is soft and is NOT a center. He needs a bigger player next to him to be really effective. Bargnani, IMO was the reason Bosh left. Not out of dislike, but Bosh's future playing next to another soft PF is not a competitive future. Haywood is the guy they should go get, regardless of whether they spend 8M or 12M per year on him. There would be a lot of synergy in that combination.

PG - Chalmers
SG - Wade
SF - Beasley
PF - Bosh
C - Haywood

This leaves 8 players to sign for roughly 5M, assuming Haywood goes for 10M per starting out. That sounds like a couple of rookie free agents who sign for roughly 400-500k in the first year, plus a couple of veteran minimum contracts.

That lineup sounds like a team going nowhere. 45 wins maximum. Maybe if this was NBA Jam and they played 2 on 2 they'd have a shot.

JB24
07-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Also, Miami could do a sign and trade with Bosh and send their remaining contracts (Chalmers and Beasley) to Toronto.

This assumes that Toronto actually wants those contracts which, with their current glut of power forwards, i'm guessing they don't.

Also, i think Miami are better off keeping Chalmers. He's paid peanuts and while he's nothing to write home about, he's better than most guys they can get for the minimum.

pacergod2
07-07-2010, 11:27 AM
That lineup sounds like a team going nowhere. 45 wins maximum. Maybe if this was NBA Jam and they played 2 on 2 they'd have a shot.

I completely disagree. That team would be much closer to a team that could compete in the playoffs. The biggest problem I see with that team is Beasley's defense is atrocious cause he is a headcase, but what can you actually get for him? Not much. And he has got the talent to be great, so maybe he just needs another year or two to mature into a player that can at least compliment them.

LeDouchebag won't play with Wade and Bosh. He shouldn't. There aren't enough touches to go around with the way that LDJ dominates the ball. Put the ball in Wade's hands and let him run the show. Chalmers can hit the open three and play very good defense. He is not a superstar, but he is the type of role player you want on a championship type of team. Haywood and Bosh would be VERY good in the front court. Beasley is the biggest weakness on this roster. This is an excellent defensive team if they can get defensive guys after the heavy free agency period wanes.

Raja Bell, Dorell Wright, Keith Bogans, Ronnie Brewer, Desmond Mason, Joel Anthony. These are all guys who are solid to excellent defensively and could be a solid addition to the roster initially. It will take another year or two to really build around those guys, unless Riley pulls off a couple of trades where they take on extra money to go over the salary cap. Still, they are a playoff team with Wade by himself as evidenced last year. You bring in a legitimate front court in Bosh and Haywood and all of a sudden this team is a top tier team in the East. Probably second round loser in the first year, but make a few additions next off-season and they come back better than before. I hate the Heat and Pat Riley, but the foundation would be there, with work still left to be done. You don't gut your roster and expect a full team with great depth like the Lakers have in year one.

Mr. Sobchak
07-07-2010, 11:37 AM

PG - Chalmers
SG - Wade
SF - Beasley
PF - Bosh
C - Haywood

I thought the rumor was Beasley for Haywood if I'm not mistaken...If not, why would the Mavs be willing to take anything less?

pacergod2
07-07-2010, 11:43 AM
I thought the rumor was Beasley for Haywood if I'm not mistaken...If not, why would the Mavs be willing to take anything less?

Haywood is unrestricted. It doesn't matter what Dallas says unless it is "We will give you a max deal to stay". That would matter.

The rumblings I have heard are actually a dual sign and trade where Dallas gets JO and Miami gets Haywood, but that is only if Haywood won't sign with Dallas. It gives both teams more flexibility to sign other players.

CableKC
07-07-2010, 11:46 AM
I think that Miami has enough room to sign 2 Max guys and 1 near-max guy. I don't think that they can sign 3 MAX guys. One of the 3 would have to take less and with the sheer amount of egos that have been floating around, I doubt that one of them would. The only way that I can see Lebron and Wade on the same team is if the Heat try to sign Boozer as the 3rd wheel who will probably come cheaper.

CableKC
07-07-2010, 11:51 AM
yeah I feel the same way , he is to soft for my liking.
I'm guessing that the Heat ( or wherever he goes ) will get a Center ( a la Perkins for KG ) so that Bosh can primarily play PF. I'd guess that one of his requirements is that the Team gets a Center so that he doesn't have to play Center and take all the bruising for the next couple of years.

danman
07-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Riles won't go after anyone who needs touches unless King James decides to make the Heat a superteam. Get an enforcer defender big, sure. But just cheap spot up shooters elsewhere. The Heat will pick an roll everyone to death with Wade and Bosh. When opponents cheat over, kick to an open 3.

Hard enough to stop Wade under normal circumstances, but with Bosh, it's going to be ugly.

Hmm, Bird should check to see how Riles feels about BRush. He'd be ideal in that system....

woowoo
07-07-2010, 12:04 PM
Just came across ESPN as breaking news, per Chris Broussard. No idea if Bosh will be a sign and trade or an outright signing.

Even with all that star power, if LeBron doesn't put on a Miami Heat cap tonight Miami will have a lot of holes to fill, especially is Chalmers or Beasley is going Toronto's way.

OMG, why are we all hanging on these over rated clowns every word? Brousard has about as much knowledge of Bron's situation as I do......

I am sick of "LEBRON" constantly rolling across the board...........

Swish
07-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Hmm... would I rather spend the winter in Cleveland or on South Beach...

Hmm...

He's on the road over half the time anyway, so what does it really matter?

Justin Tyme
07-07-2010, 12:29 PM
not the Oscar Robinson discussion,

It's an honor to be in the Oscar Robinson discussion! Not to mention IIRC Oscar has a NBA ring from when he played with the Bucks.

How many of you remember when Oscar was with the Cincinnati Royals with Jack Twyman and Wayne Emory? Maybe I should ask how many even know who Jack Twyman and Wayne Emory are.

Wu-Gambino
07-07-2010, 12:42 PM
I don't think Miami is anywhere near done, but I think even without anyone besides Bosh, they're still a better team than they were last year. Hell, they won 47 games last year and freakin' JO was their third leading scorer.

Sollozzo
07-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Celtics, Magic, Heat, whatever team the King goes to....The playoffs in the East will be nuts next year.

Mr_Smith
07-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Lebron is going to the heat to join D-Wade and Bosh to form the new big three. The balance of power will shift in the east.

15th parallel
07-07-2010, 01:06 PM
Just thinking...can Bosh accept the 2nd option role since Wade is the Alpha dog of the Heat? Can he sacrifice some parts of his offensive stats to win it all? That was the key to the Celtic's title run with the Big 3, and if they learn that winning formula, they may get lots of rings together.

MrSparko
07-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Yeah, then maybe we'll make it all the way to the Central Division Finals and be just one step away from... wait. You mean there is no such thing and that divisions are essentially meaningless? Aww.

Sorry, graphic-er, not meaning to pick on you; you're not the first or last to talk about division rivals like this, but I see this often enough that I'm starting to go a little nuts.

All the matters is whether or not the player is in the same conference as your favorite team. Divisions mean jack.

If the division is Really bad we could sneak into the playoffs. ;)

cdash
07-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Raja Bell will be the next free agent to join the Heat.

Speed
07-07-2010, 01:22 PM
I'll guess I'll enjoy Lebron knocking out Wade and Bosh every year in the second round now, actually.

Congrats Miami, you have a team that is a little bit better than the last couple of years. If Bosh makes you give up future picks in a sign and trade with Toronto, you'll be a solid non-contending above average team....imho. :)

Disclaimer: unless James is to follow.

BillS
07-07-2010, 01:28 PM

I understand what you are saying, but getting the second or third seed when the best team is in a different division and therefore getting the first seed can be the difference between a first round out and perhaps getting to the conference finals. Yeah, it doesn't particularly apply to the Pacers any time soon, but it IS an advantage, however slight.

Mr. Sobchak
07-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Haywood is unrestricted. It doesn't matter what Dallas says unless it is "We will give you a max deal to stay". That would matter.

The rumblings I have heard are actually a dual sign and trade where Dallas gets JO and Miami gets Haywood, but that is only if Haywood won't sign with Dallas. It gives both teams more flexibility to sign other players.

Ah..My mistake. I didn't even realize he was a free agent. I guess the rumor was a sign and trade then.

Pacers2012
07-07-2010, 02:12 PM
expect other players to follow and possibly take pay cuts like wade and bosh did. Mike Miller, Josh Howard, Richard Jefferson, Kyle Korver, Rasual Butler, Brendan Haywood, Raymond Felton, Luke Ridnor will all be targeted now according to espn. I would also throw in Ray Allens as a possibility.

CableKC
07-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Just thinking...can Bosh accept the 2nd option role since Wade is the Alpha dog of the Heat? Can he sacrifice some parts of his offensive stats to win it all? That was the key to the Celtic's title run with the Big 3, and if they learn that winning formula, they may get lots of rings together.
I think that Bosh can....as long as he fills the Pau-Gasol-role on the Heat and he is paid MAX $$$ ( which appears to be his primary motivation now ). As he isn't a ball-dominate Player like Wade or Lebron....I don't see a problem with him as long as he gets "2nd Option" touches....15+ FGA per game should do it.

I don't think that Lebron and Wade can co-exist for this very reason....but I think that both of them are looking for the Lakers "Kobe-Pau combination"-like with a ball-dominant Player ( Lebron or Wade ) and a 2nd Low-post scoring option.

PacersPride
07-07-2010, 05:16 PM

PG - Chalmers
SG - Wade
SF - Beasley
PF - Bosh
C - Haywood

what you said makes alot of sense. now im wondering if the heat maybe go after the deal i was hoping the pacers would pursue.

Collison/ Okafor

obviously they need a pg, and okafor would provide them with a center. with the heats cap space if haywood or Bron doesnt work out, this might be plan B???

PacersPride
07-07-2010, 05:20 PM

Carlisle and JO reunited.. who'd a thunk it.

PacersPride
07-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Celtics, Magic, Heat, whatever team the King goes to....The playoffs in the East will be nuts next year.

i cant see Bron taking less money than both Wade and Bosh. bet Bron goes back to Cleveland.

Kstat
07-07-2010, 05:26 PM
The LAST thing I can see is LeBron going back to the Cavs, unless its a 2-year deal. All these teams around him are beefing up, and he goes to the one that's standing still?

PacersPride
07-07-2010, 05:31 PM
The LAST thing I can see is LeBron going back to the Cavs, unless its a 2-year deal. All these teams around him are beefing up, and he goes to the one that's standing still?

well im not a LBJ fan, unless he is playing for the Blue&Gold. with that said, if he stays on the cavs i like the pacers chances much better than if he teams up with Bosh/Wade in south beach.

the knicks would be fine as well.. they are worse than the cavs are.

CableKC
07-07-2010, 05:32 PM
I agree. Unlike Bosh....I think that Lebron wants the MAX Contract that he deserves......but wants to have a much better chance at winning a Title. After going through the failed experiment in Cleveland where they desperately tried everything under the sun to improve them enough to get a Championship ( trade for an expensive MoWill and Jamison and adding a very slow and ineffective Championship Center like Shaq )...I don't see why he'd want to go back there. Although I'd think that Byron Scott would be a much improved Coaching Option......it's not like the Cavs have much options to continue to improve the roster itself.

CableKC
07-07-2010, 05:34 PM
well im not a LBJ fan, unless he is playing for the Blue&Gold. with that said, if he stays on the cavs i like the pacers chances much better than if he teams up with Bosh/Wade in south beach.

the knicks would be fine as well.. they are worse than the cavs are.
I disagree. The Knicks would instantly become the Celtics where everyone and their grandmother would be willing to take less just to play with Lebron/Amare in NY and MSG. If anything, they would have as much of a chance to win as much as Bosh/Wade would in Miami.

Kstat
07-07-2010, 05:35 PM
LeBron and Amare would be even more deadly than Nash and Amare. NY would take a year before they were real contenders...but they'd get there. Plus Gallinari is a better shooter than anything LeBon has ever had.

Return to Glory
07-07-2010, 05:40 PM
[QUOTE=Speed;1030461]I'll guess I'll enjoy Lebron knocking out Wade and Bosh every year in the second round now, actually.

I think the opposite in this case.

Even if Miami doesn't knock out Lebron someone else will because he is the Great LeChoke.

xBulletproof
07-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Cleveland: He gave them his best effort... He needs to turn the page and move on if he wants to win championships... If he wants to be in the Jordan and Kobe discussion and not the Oscar Robinson discussion, he needs to go play with guys that will take him to the next level.... whether that's Amare or Wade/Bosh or the crew in NJ, which I think Brook/Favors/LeBron/Devin would be extremely good.

I think the opposite. If Lebron goes running to a team to chase a championship, that will be a knock against him in the long run. Jordan and Kobe stayed where they were drafted. In Jordans case even when people claimed he couldn't win .... he stayed in Chicago and proved them all wrong.

That's what Lebron should do if he wants to be in that discussion.

jeffg-body
07-07-2010, 11:52 PM
I just wonder what kind of quality depth can they get down there in Miami with that much cap space remaining.

pwee31
07-08-2010, 01:14 AM
Don't forget the 3 2nd rounders in Dexter Pittman, Da'Sean Butler and Jarvis Varnado

tadscout
07-08-2010, 01:20 AM
I just wonder what kind of quality depth can they get down there in Miami with that much cap space remaining.

I bet Earl Watson will take the Vet min to start for them...

ndcoltsnpacers
07-08-2010, 01:34 AM
I think the opposite. If Lebron goes running to a team to chase a championship, that will be a knock against him in the long run. Jordan and Kobe stayed where they were drafted. In Jordans case even when people claimed he couldn't win .... he stayed in Chicago and proved them all wrong.

That's what Lebron should do if he wants to be in that discussion.

The discussion between who? I hate to sound like the Colts president Bill Polian but isn't it a matter of reality vs. perception?

With the "greatest ever" perception, LeBron gets nothing. He may get some sports writers, analysts, and fans saying he's the best ever, but so what? There will be people also who will swear to their grave that Kobe was better than him no matter what happens.

Reality, however, is entirely different. If he goes and wins 5 championships in a row with Wade and Bosh then he has 5 rings that cannot be questioned or denied by anyone. That's worth much more than some unofficial, always debatable title.

I think he isn't and shouldn't be too worried about trying to impress people by sticking around in the black hole that is Cleveland.

BornReady
07-08-2010, 02:33 AM
just wondering- since Bosh is now in Miami, do the Raptors need a PF? :D

rexnom
07-08-2010, 02:51 AM
just wondering- since Bosh is now in Miami, do the Raptors need a PF? :D
A stretch forward, perhaps? I don't see why they wouldn't! :signit:

tadscout
07-08-2010, 02:52 AM
A stretch forward, perhaps? I don't see why they wouldn't! :signit:

Didn't they already draft one w/ the #1 pick a couple yeas ago?

BornReady
07-08-2010, 03:04 AM
Didn't they already draft one w/ the #1 pick a couple yeas ago?

:(
well now they can have TWO!