Pig Nash
07-06-2010, 12:39 PM
2010 Finalists:

Basketball Fan
btowncolt
Los Angeles

Storylines:

This is our inaugural OTMVP award who will win? The nominees:

A news hound that finds stories for everyone to discuss (Basketball Fan), 2010's most humorous poster (btowncolt), or one of PD's most prolific posters (Los Angeles).

bellisimo
07-07-2010, 10:44 AM
btown already got an award so im voting for la

btowncolt
07-07-2010, 10:55 AM
btown already got an award so im voting for la

Good reasoning. LA has a sweet life already and all I have is a lawyering van full of candy. Why not give him something else?

Oh, I voted for LA too. But only because he deserves it. Not just to punish me for having already won something.

STOP STEALING THE LIFE I WANT, LA.

Los Angeles
07-08-2010, 12:33 PM
I voted for btown because he deserves it more than me.

Let me figure this out. btown is funny as ****, smart as hell, educated beyond reason, good looking beyond compare, gets the ladies in any city, and now he's moving to New York City, where he will eventually rise up to own all of us.

And my life is the one HE wants? Horse hockey.

And btown, I DON'T WANT YOUR LIFE, I JUST WANT YOU.

btowncolt
07-08-2010, 12:37 PM
:love:

I need to meet this person you're talking about.

Trader Joe
07-09-2010, 09:05 PM
Guy love that's what it is...

Pig Nash
07-13-2010, 02:09 PM
Congratulations to our first ever OTMVP: Los Angeles!

Los Angeles
07-13-2010, 02:40 PM
I won the N.I.T! Yay!

I think there are too many fine OT contributors to name and any one of them could have won this award.

PD wouldn't be the great place it is without folks like Basketball Fan, btown, Pig Nash, Trader Joe, Belli, sweabs, TA, VA, indygeezer, Duke, N8R, and on and on and on. Like I said, too many great contributors to name and they're all pretty much bunched up at the head of the line for deserving recognition.

So, thanks for the award. I can now no longer say that I've never won a contest.

Oh, and this is for btown: *facepalm*

Thank you everyone! Follow your better judgement and vote for someone else next time.

btowncolt
07-13-2010, 02:41 PM
I won the N.I.T! Yay!

I think there are too many fine OT contributors to name and any one of them could have won this award.

PD wouldn't be the great place it is without folks like Basketball Fan, btown, Pig Nash, Trader Joe, Belli, sweabs, TA, VA, indygeezer, Duke, N8R, and on and on and on. Like I said, too many great contributors to name and they're all pretty much bunched up at the head of the line for deserving recognition.

So, thanks for the award. I can now no longer say that I've never won a contest.

Oh, and this is for btown: *facepalm*

Thank you everyone! Follow your better judgement and vote for someone else next time.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4eNrgpVp70U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4eNrgpVp70U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:flirt:

ChicagoJ
07-13-2010, 06:04 PM
I won the N.I.T! Yay!

Nonsense. When the team is as bad as the recent Pacers' teams have been, the posting skills of the "off-topic" team keep this place alive. Who the hell wants to actually watch/ talk about the 2007-2010 Pacers??!!??

ChicagoJ
07-13-2010, 06:15 PM
So what you're saying, is that you'll be joining us in the counting thread?

:happydanc

Don't let the CPA thing after my name fool you, I'm bad with numbers.