PDA

View Full Version : I need help unloading a half season ticket...

Roaming Gnome
08-06-2004, 12:55 AM
I spoke to some of you at the Pacer's Forum party this July about having a half season ticket available because my wife will only be able to make it to about half of the games this year. I was just wondering if anyone was interested in buying the other half season ticket. The seats are in Sec. 212 ROW #1! (Right on the rail...First row in the Balcony).

If anyone is interested the price is $440 for the "Blue" half of the season (22 games).

Roaming Gnome
08-06-2004, 07:16 AM
:bump:

Kegboy
08-06-2004, 01:47 PM
I might be. The deadline for re-upping is Wednesday, and we're waiting until the last possible moment to decide what we're gonna do. If we don't re-up, I'll be very interested.

BigMac
08-06-2004, 03:00 PM
Is that half of a half season ticket or is that half a season ticket with 2 seats for $440 each seat or is it 11 games for $440? Either way, I am interested. Thanks. I sent you a PM much earlier.

LouisvilleLip
08-06-2004, 03:06 PM
I dont live in Indiana but im already planing on driving down from Toronto to see one game. My first visit to Indiana was just a month and since then I cant wait to get back and see my first Pacers home game.

Were u planning on selling all the tickets to one person and is it only 1 ticket per game?

sweabs
08-06-2004, 03:06 PM
Damn I wish I lived in Indiana...

Just waiting to graduate from school...get teaching degree...and find an opening in Indiana...:drool:

sweabs
08-06-2004, 03:07 PM
I dont live in Indiana but im already planing on driving down from Toronto to see one game. My first visit to Indiana was just a month and since then I cant wait to get back and see my first Pacers home game.

Were u planning on selling all the tickets to one person and is it only 1 ticket per game?

Louisville - another fellow Canadian?

I live in London...I went to an Indiana home game last year during March break and it was the best experience of my life. I might be going down there again this year hopefully...

Pig Nash
08-06-2004, 03:08 PM
i find it funny that all of you want to move here. and most people i know want to move away. grass is greener i guess.

LouisvilleLip
08-06-2004, 03:09 PM

Louisville - another fellow Canadian?

I live in London...I went to an Indiana home game last year during March break and it was the best experience of my life. I might be going down there again this year hopefully...

Wow, I am actually from London too I just say Toronto cause more people r familiar with that lol.

sweabs
08-07-2004, 12:41 AM
LOL - I often say Toronto as well because of the same reason.

Where in London do you live - and how old are you?

LouisvilleLip
08-07-2004, 10:57 AM
I live about 10 min from the Westmount Area and ill be 17 in Nov.

sweabs
08-08-2004, 12:41 AM
I live in Oakridge...I'm actually running a playground/camp at Westmount public school this summer.

I didn't think there were any other Pacer fans in Ontario, let alone London! Good to see!

LouisvilleLip
08-08-2004, 05:47 PM
Is this a basketball camp? If so for kids of what age and does it cost to join?

Btw: How old r u?

PS: I think we r the only 2 pacer fans in town. When i go see the pacers play in toronto theres usually only 5-10 fans with pacers jerseys on and that includes me lol.

sweabs
08-08-2004, 07:06 PM
First off I'm 18.

I work for the city - just a camp counsellor for a free drop-in program at Westmount Public School - not a basketball camp (although with me as their counsellor it might as well be :laugh:).

And yes - me and you have to be the only Pacer fans along with one other of my friends that live in London...we usually go down to Toronto to catch a couple games a year.