PDA

View Full Version : Offical we don't want anymore wings thread

Pacers2012
07-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Could we go ahead and stop all the talk about signing more wing players. Richard Jefferson is past his prime and we only take up more posessions. Plus veteran players like him think they can just throw up shots whenever they want.

JJ reddick is a good sg and will be good pick up for a team but not the pacers.

As for jason kapono an the person that is holding out for him. i mean come on the guy has been in the league for 7yrs and hasn't stayed on a team for more then 2. that might be a hint that the guy is a deep bench player.

I am all for losing d. jones and picking up someone like JJ but, we are not adding anymore wings this offseason. I almost feel bad for the summer league wing players. they are pretty much wasting their time.

So lets go ahead and stop all the threads about the pacers paying another wing player to sit on the bench or take away time from george or stephenson to develope. this is the best year for them to develope we aren't going to the playoffs and they can get alot of experience that way.

Psyren
07-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Yes, we can. So how about just, you know, not talking about it with this thread?

:rolleyes:

Pacers2012
07-03-2010, 09:11 PM
eh no we cant. unless you wanna pay dunleavy 10mil and jones 5 mil to sit on the bench or play 15min a game. bird is not going to go waste money like that. once dunleavy is gone then we can look to add another wing but, untill that happens. dont count on pacers making a move. we want george and stephenson to get experience not sit on the bench and learn by watching.

Day-V
07-04-2010, 03:56 AM
we want george and stephenson to get experience not sit on the bench and learn by watching.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaave you met Jim?

http://pacejmiller.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/jim-obrien.jpg

Unclebuck
07-04-2010, 07:47 AM
I still like a lot of wings. I just like them in BBQ sauce instead of buffalo sauce or hot sauce.

Eindar
07-04-2010, 07:56 AM
To be fair, Richard Jefferson is a PF in O'Brien's system