PDA

View Full Version : What combination works for you?

NYentre
07-01-2010, 06:55 PM
If the Pacers had enough in 2011 to sign three major free agent players (which it seems they may), which three would you want, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Jamal Crawford, or Yao Ming, Tony Parker, and Jamal Crawford? Granted you guys may not be fans of Crawford, but the Pacers need another shooter, and Crawford is the only SG on the FA market in 2011.

Pacersalltheway10
07-01-2010, 07:02 PM
Out of what you posted:

Tim duncan , Jamal Crawford, and Tony Parker. but I don't see Tim duncan leaving the Spurs.

tadscout
07-01-2010, 07:03 PM
More options than those you listed-
(Al Hortford a RFA for example... or David West UFA)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?page=FreeAgents-10-11

Also Cap room can be used for more than free agents... so that's not our only choice... as we'll probably see some of the cap space disappear in a trade-deadline deal with us receiving a really quality player.

Oh, btw yuck to Crawford!

pacers74
07-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Crawford , Duncan and Parker.

But if we really don't use any of cap space until next summer, I want Carl Landry, Jamal Crawford, and maybe Caron Butler.

pizza guy
07-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Duncan won't leave SA, but he'd be my choice despite his age.

I'd rather get 'Melo and Tony Parker and leave the third guy out. Unless it's Durant, who also isn't leaving his team.

--pizza

pacers74
07-01-2010, 07:15 PM
If you shoot for the top it is Melo, Duncan and Durant!

NYentre
07-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Crawford , Duncan and Parker.

But if we really don't use any of cap space until next summer, I want Carl Landry, Jamal Crawford, and maybe Caron Butler.

Caron Butler? He didn't do anything for the Mavs in the playoffs. Might be a good guy to add with the left over scraps and change, but not a first, second, or third option.